Author Topic: A woman's opinion....  (Read 4349 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
A woman's opinion....
« on: December 04, 2006, 04:24:46 PM »
I have heard many male perspectives on this issue but I figured I'd ask for feedback here.  Why is it when a guy has a gf girls seem to want him more but when he is single it's as if there is nobody out there that is single and interested.  I realize people want what they can't have but there has to be a better explanation than that.  Please inform me.  ;D
Squishy face retard

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
Re: A woman's opinion....
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 04:28:03 PM »
That's easy. If you're with someone, other women assume there's a good reason she's with you. Put it this way... you're walking down the street in Chinatown and realize you're starving. You see two places up ahead.  One is packed with people laughing and eating.  The other one is empty.  Which one would you choose?

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 04:44:47 PM »
I have two male friends who are constantly screwing up their relationships and after three months end up single... that's when I suddenly become popular. And you know, whenever I go out with them, they always meet someone. Of course, we always make it clear that we're just friends... but both guys say women seem much more open to them when another one is around. I always tell them having a woman there tells other women that you're probably not a serial killer.  :D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 05:20:47 PM »
I have heard many male perspectives on this issue but I figured I'd ask for feedback here.  Why is it when a guy has a gf girls seem to want him more but when he is single it's as if there is nobody out there that is single and interested.  I realize people want what they can't have but there has to be a better explanation than that.  Please inform me.  ;D
It is because the only goal a woman has since even before they are concived...it isn't to procreate, no...it isnt to get married...no...

A womans ONLY mission in life which is burned into their DNA...is to ONE-UP the OTHER woman...and try to take their man. That's it. End of thread.

A woman HATES w/ a deadly passion ALL other women. They HATE to see a woman with a man...they get jealous and feel that THEY arent the QueenB so they have to regain their 'power' and steal the man SIMPLY to ONE Up the other woman.

ALL women are arch enemies of eachother. They despise other women and will do everything in their power to DESTROY another womens happiness.

There ya go!
?

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2006, 06:18:12 PM »
if he is with a woman that means for the most part he is already trained and you only have to tweak him to your liking.

(not that I've done that, I'm just saying...)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2006, 07:21:21 PM »
It is because the only goal a woman has since even before they are concived...it isn't to procreate, no...it isnt to get married...no...

A womans ONLY mission in life which is burned into their DNA...is to ONE-UP the OTHER woman...and try to take their man. That's it. End of thread.

A woman HATES w/ a deadly passion ALL other women. They HATE to see a woman with a man...they get jealous and feel that THEY arent the QueenB so they have to regain their 'power' and steal the man SIMPLY to ONE Up the other woman.

ALL women are arch enemies of eachother. They despise other women and will do everything in their power to DESTROY another womens happiness.

There ya go!

Yes.  EVery morning I wake up....... bubbles of spittle flying in and out..... in and out of my clenched teeth.....clenched with hatred of all other women!  Those Bees!  I must be the Queen!  The Queen do you hear me? >:(

I can remember the angry squinting of my eyes and furrowing of my brow when I saw the other female babies as I arrived in the NeoNatal Unit.  I needed botox before I was released from the hospital!  Those smug little hoes in their fancy Huggies  >:(  attracting all the boy babies awaiting their circumcisions!   >:(

The good thing is, all this hospital time prepared me for what Lil' Mitch is going thru. :'(

Love to you Block  ;D
R

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2006, 08:25:41 PM »
if he is with a woman that means for the most part he is already trained and you only have to tweak him to your liking.

(not that I've done that, I'm just saying...)

Men who allow women to train them are whipped......

They lose their ghetto pass.....

These are the men who I see pushing shopping carts in the grocery store with their heads held low while his girlfriend/wife directs him where to go next.....

Sad.   :(

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2006, 08:34:38 PM »
It's really very simple. Guys who are in relationships are usually happy and content. They're not 'on the prowl' sniffing at every woman who walks by. We women can smell desparation. Horny guys just looking to get some, can't help but give off that stench that we smell a mile away. Happy contented guys are guys with whom we feel more comfortable, and with whom we let the barriers down. When our barriers are down, it's easier for us to notice how nice and attractive Mr Happy, Contented, and Taken guy is.  :)
w

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2006, 08:43:36 PM »
Why do women sometimes try and steal these men, even though they preach loyalty (not that it is at all bad).

Same reason men do the same thing... :-\

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2006, 08:53:50 PM »
I guess.  I hear so many women say they want a loyal honest guy and then go hook up with a guy who's taken and she wants him as her bf.  A guy just does it to get laid.

You think, lol?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2006, 09:34:43 PM »
That's easy. If you're with someone, other women assume there's a good reason she's with you. Put it this way... you're walking down the street in Chinatown and realize you're starving. You see two places up ahead.  One is packed with people laughing and eating.  The other one is empty.  Which one would you choose?

Excellent analogy.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2006, 10:16:30 PM »
Same reason men do the same thing... :-\

I don't think so, Deedee....

Men tend to prefer single women without the drama.....

Women will go after a taken man because it's a challenge.

The trainers I talk to don't even really look at married women......there are just too many single available women.

A desperate man perhaps will go after a married woman if he thinks he's got a chance, but that's the extent of it.

DIV

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2006, 10:24:58 PM »
well Div, ...you know what they say:

Men are like parking spots. The good ones are always taken.
The ones that are left, ...those are all for the handicapped.  ;D
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2006, 11:18:10 PM »
It's really very simple. Guys who are in relationships are usually happy and content. They're not 'on the prowl' sniffing at every woman who walks by.

O Rly?  Guys in general are dogs.  We are trained from a very early age (through peer pressure and Hollywood) to bed as many women as possible.  Guys in relationships talk about sex with other women all the time.  You've obviously, understandably, never spent time in a male locker room.

I remember doing an internship in undergrad and going to lunch with a married professional who liked to sit at a table in the heart of town so he could take in the "ambiance."  His word for all the pretty women who walked by.  Common theme.   

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2006, 10:21:05 AM »
O Rly?  Guys in general are dogs.  We are trained from a very early age (through peer pressure and Hollywood) to bed as many women as possible.  Guys in relationships talk about sex with other women all the time.  You've obviously, understandably, never spent time in a male locker room.

I remember doing an internship in undergrad and going to lunch with a married professional who liked to sit at a table in the heart of town so he could take in the "ambiance."  His word for all the pretty women who walked by.  Common theme.   

True, men can be dogs at times, ...however, they are at their doggiest, when single.
w

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2006, 10:39:27 AM »
I don't think so, Deedee....

Men tend to prefer single women without the drama.....

Women will go after a taken man because it's a challenge.

The trainers I talk to don't even really look at married women......there are just too many single available women.

A desperate man perhaps will go after a married woman if he thinks he's got a chance, but that's the extent of it.

DIV

Hmmm... well, that hasn't exactly been my experience. Men have made no qualms about not caring what the status was. So, not so sure about what you say. 

Also, I have heard this from several guys, including the bagboy at my old groceria who was 19... lots of guys will go after married or "taken" women because there's far less hassle involved, since the women don't want anything from you except a little afternoon fun.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2006, 12:54:39 PM »

this is why most women cant be friends...

they dont want a guy just like her friends guy...she wants THAT  GUY
carpe` vaginum!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2006, 07:46:05 PM »

Yes, jaggy.........yes.

Hmmm... well, that hasn't exactly been my experience. Men have made no qualms about not caring what the status was. So, not so sure about what you say. 

Also, I have heard this from several guys, including the bagboy at my old groceria who was 19... lots of guys will go after married or "taken" women because there's far less hassle involved, since the women don't want anything from you except a little afternoon fun.

You have a point there, I suppose.

Most men will go for anything, though, if it involves sex.

When I was in the military, most of the single guys would go for anything, married or not.

However, the trainers I work with currently seem to have a pecking order.

Married women aren't really worth the hassle as far as they're concerned.

They'll talk to them, but they don't exactly pursue them.

Not when the ratio of single to married is about 4:1....

this is why most women cant be friends...

they dont want a guy just like her friends guy...she wants THAT  GUY

I agree with this.

I tend to think, though, that it's the insecure women who go after other female's men.

I never understood that either.

They don't just want the qualities of her friend's guy, she literally wants THAT GUY.

As if there aren't other good men out there.   :-\

DIV

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2006, 01:09:31 PM »
True, men can be dogs at times, ...however, they are at their doggiest, when single.
And all ofr good reason. Nothing wrong with being a player if your single and not commited to anyone  ;)

PB

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2006, 12:47:50 PM »
Our doggiest is when it seems like most women like us.  True?
Very.

PB

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2006, 06:36:04 AM »

roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D Weee

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2006, 09:13:38 AM »
Men who allow women to train them are whipped......

They lose their ghetto pass.....

These are the men who I see pushing shopping carts in the grocery store with their heads held low while his girlfriend/wife directs him where to go next.....

Sad.   :(

DIV

I sense a lot of pent up frustration in this thread. I wish we could all be as hardcore as you div  ;D ::)

When a woman sees a man with another woman, its true they get jealous especially if the couple seems happy, if the man took the woman up on the offer then theres problems in his relationship, so the type that do that kind of thing are probably shooting themselves in the foot and setting themselves up for a fall anyway.

Moral of the story, when you actually meet the person that you truly want to be with and she feels the same(if you ever do) then you wont want to fvck around, i personally never thought id be able to not try and sleep with as many women as it was humanly possible for me to do, thats what i thought life was about, but i got with someone that if anyone ever hurt her id hurt them 20 times worse, so why would i want to hurt her myself.

8) B.B.C. 8)