Author Topic: HANDWASHING RULE?????????????????  (Read 1630 times)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
HANDWASHING RULE?????????????????
« on: December 04, 2006, 05:10:05 PM »
Am I the only mofo that washes their hands before they take a piss when out in public restrooms?  All of my buddies think I am nuts and people look at me crazy when they see me wash my hands before I piss at a club or out in public!  I mean WTF, you touch money, door handles were people put their nasty ass hands all over then you go touch your unit with out washing it?  Somebody help a bro out!!!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: HANDWASHING RULE?????????????????
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 05:21:54 PM »
As long as your still washing them after you man handle your junk thats all I would care about, extra washing is just being safer nowadays.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 05:22:45 PM »
Whoops, forgot...I clean up after too and keep the hand towel in my hand to open the door...I know...i'm a freak!

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 05:24:23 PM »
Am I the only mofo that washes their hands before they take a piss when out in public restrooms?  All of my buddies think I am nuts and people look at me crazy when they see me wash my hands before I piss at a club or out in public!  I mean WTF, you touch money, door handles were people put their nasty ass hands all over then you go touch your unit with out washing it?  Somebody help a bro out!!!

Why do you care if your cock has a little extra bacteria on it?  You been fucking yourself lately?   :)
BKS - Guardian of Truth

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2006, 05:31:37 PM »

Why do you care if your cock has a little extra bacteria on it?  You been fucking yourself lately?   :)

Not lately but you I gotta stay ready! ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2006, 05:35:48 PM »
At the gym I do this only... I aint taking my hands from a bunch of grimy dumbells every guy has deposited their hand grease on to my dick. washed before and after...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2006, 05:56:08 PM »

Why wash before unless you were digging in some shit or something.  Just pee on your hands then wash them afterwards.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2006, 07:12:17 PM »
Why wash before unless you were digging in some shit or something.  Just pee on your hands then wash them afterwards.

LOL!!!  Gotcha...

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2006, 07:21:09 PM »
Am I the only mofo that washes their hands before they take a piss when out in public restrooms?  All of my buddies think I am nuts and people look at me crazy when they see me wash my hands before I piss at a club or out in public!   Somebody help a bro out!!!

I've often wondered this myself and made joking (well, disguised as a joke) comments to guys about that.

I mean WTF, you touch money, door handles were people put their nasty ass hands all over then you go touch your unit with out washing it?

Exactly  :o - It just makes too much sense. 

Whoops, forgot...I clean up after too and keep the hand towel in my hand to open the door...I know...i'm a freak!

I'm a freak right there with ya.  Been doing it for years.

I bet the women are swarming over you   :-X :-X :-X
:

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2006, 07:25:33 PM »

I've often wondered this myself and made joking (well, disguised as a joke) comments to guys about that.

Exactly  :o - It just makes too much sense. 

I'm a freak right there with ya.  Been doing it for years.

Thanks for having the BBD's back baby girl!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2006, 07:31:23 PM »
Wash BEFORE AND AFTER.

And don't touch escalator or stair railings if you can help it.  Don't touch your face at the gym after touching all the e-coli contaminated equipment either.  Sometimes I'd like to roll around in a plastic bubble. :P
R

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2006, 07:35:29 PM »

What's that supposed to mean?  Like you've never been touched by hands that have opened doors or handled cash  ::)

BKS - Guardian of Truth

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2006, 09:19:57 PM »
i got better things to worry about then some fucking little germs. dont you people go out in public? EVERYTHING is touched, germed up, with snot and piss and shit all over it..not just the public bathrooms and the dumbbells!! i never understood germaphobes....have you ever heard of airborne microbes? do you count all the times you touch things unconsciously...probably not.

wash your hands when 1) you shower (obviously) 2) after you shit 3) before you eat 4) before you fuck

AVBG

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2006, 09:28:01 PM »
Sometimes I'd like to roll around in a plastic bubble. :P

STella you are too funny, priceless post!

BTW, I was afterwards  ;D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2006, 12:12:21 AM »
I can see the point of the original poster in the thread - washing your hands before and after is just being hygenic.

However, if we are to wash our hands with chemicals at every opportunity and live inside a plastic bubble like Stella wants to then how are our bodies ever going to ward off germs and develop a healthy immune system?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2006, 12:13:11 AM »
We've all got to eat a bit of dirt in our lives.  ;D

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2006, 05:18:29 AM »
I wouldn't say i'm a germaphobe, I just don't like to touch my junk with someother assholes shit all over my hands from the door handle I just grabbed!  That sole thought makes me sick!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2006, 12:05:52 PM »

What's that supposed to mean?  Like you've never been touched by hands that have opened doors or handled cash  ::)

Okay  ;)  I guess I have to spell it out

What woman would want to put her mouth on that? 
:-X :-X :-X :-X

Sometimes I'd like to roll around in a plastic bubble. :P

Like one of those big hamster balls!  That would be fun  ;D
:

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2006, 01:21:29 PM »

Okay  ;)  I guess I have to spell it out

What woman would want to put her mouth on that? 
:-X :-X :-X :-X

No I guess I have too.  Any woman whose given a bj, most likely has had some cash and doorknob on her tongue at some point in her life.  Except you of course.   ::) 
BKS - Guardian of Truth