Author Topic: What was your Favorite Car You Owned  (Read 2238 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
What was your Favorite Car You Owned
« on: December 05, 2006, 02:26:23 PM »
I have had several.

The 1959 MGA

A couple 66' Mustangs

1986 Mustang 5.0 GT, took all the emblems off, had a pearl black finish that was just unreal.  Quick as hell especially from 2nd to 3rd at hi rpms.  On the freeway was awesome.  Last year of carburated

1982 CJ7.  the funnest car I ever had.  Big tires, great stereo, suspension.  Went to Palm Springs allot and had a ton of fun just going off road all the time

Porsche 935 Slant nose, candy apple red, custom painted interior, BBS just great looking and eye catching

1967 convertible Firebird, everyone of all ages loved that car.  It just looked great going down the street

1986 Jeep Cherokee.  Another fun ride.  raised, big tires, suspension, great to take to the beach and drive on the sand

Those are probably my favorites.  I didn't drive it but my partner bought a 93 Hummer as our company car.  It was awesome looking.  Chrome, CTIS and every extra you can buy for the $90,000+ he paid.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: What was your Favorite Car You Owned
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 02:31:38 PM »
1959 Cadillac Coupe De Ville Or Lotus Esprit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 02:54:59 PM »
I have had several.

The 1959 MGA

A couple 66' Mustangs

1986 Mustang 5.0 GT, took all the emblems off, had a pearl black finish that was just unreal.  Quick as hell especially from 2nd to 3rd at hi rpms.  On the freeway was awesome.  Last year of carburated

1982 CJ7.  the funnest car I ever had.  Big tires, great stereo, suspension.  Went to Palm Springs allot and had a ton of fun just going off road all the time

Porsche 935 Slant nose, candy apple red, custom painted interior, BBS just great looking and eye catching

1967 convertible Firebird, everyone of all ages loved that car.  It just looked great going down the street

1986 Jeep Cherokee.  Another fun ride.  raised, big tires, suspension, great to take to the beach and drive on the sand

Those are probably my favorites.  I didn't drive it but my partner bought a 93 Hummer as our company car.  It was awesome looking.  Chrome, CTIS and every extra you can buy for the $90,000+ he paid.

Slant nose rules.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 02:56:06 PM »
BMW 330 ci. I loved that little girl.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 02:57:21 PM »
I had an old pontiac or buick, I can't remember what it was.  We called it the blue bomb.  It turned out it was the one they had in Starsky and Hutch with the nice back window.  I gave it away.

I had a nice car in Florida, a $400 T-bird, white with the take off top bit. leather interior but very rusty.

I drove (I didn't own) my boss's old convertible Cadillac, it was like a boat and after that his new silver jag which was like flying.

Can't imagine what I'd want to drive nowadays. I doubt I could.

One of my favourites was the one my dad gave me, it was a big old Ford Stationwagon.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 03:06:09 PM »
BMW 330 ci. I loved that little girl.

I don't like German cars unless you're doing 150mph on the autoban.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 03:34:47 PM »

Was it a factory slant nose, or a conversion?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2006, 03:46:17 PM »

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 03:48:07 PM »
probably the one i own now. a 2002 saturn.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2006, 03:50:31 PM »
Was it a factory slant nose, or a conversion?

Conversion.  If you ever saw the movie No Mans Land where Charlie Sheen steals Porshes it is the black one in that movie.  He bought it.  He and my friend Pete were sharing a hanger at Santa Monica airport where they stored their cars.  Pete collected Porsches so he bought it from Charlie had it painted and shipped to Hawaii.  He then sold it to a guy and I ended up buying from that guy.  The dials were hand painted even the numbers and cost $5,000 to do.  Awesome car.  Had twin turbos but were taken off.  Pete also has a 961-959-S2 which is unreal.  I had some pics somewhere but they are somewhere on here cause I posted them a couple years ago.  About $200,000 in recepits on that car.

This 935 was an 83 body (I think) on a 79' frame

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2006, 04:09:34 PM »
Conversion.  If you ever saw the movie No Mans Land where Charlie Sheen steals Porshes it is the black one in that movie.  He bought it.  He and my friend Pete were sharing a hanger at Santa Monica airport where they stored their cars.  Pete collected Porsches so he bought it from Charlie had it painted and shipped to Hawaii.  He then sold it to a guy and I ended up buying from that guy.  The dials were hand painted even the numbers and cost $5,000 to do.  Awesome car.  Had twin turbos but were taken off.  Pete also has a 961-959-S2 which is unreal.  I had some pics somewhere but they are somewhere on here cause I posted them a couple years ago.  About $200,000 in recepits on that car.

This 935 was an 83 body (I think) on a 79' frame

Motherfcker! The first slatnose I ever saw was in MC Hammer's "Have You Seen Her?" video (featuring Tiny Lister's woman), it was red, and I thought it was the coolest car ever.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2006, 06:10:56 PM »
I still don't like German cars even though I've seen yours.

I prefer Lamborgini and Ferrari if you wanna go European...

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2006, 06:12:50 PM »
I just bought a new GTO with the LS2 engine and it is by far the best machine I've ever owned.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2006, 06:17:16 PM »
I reckon that if you live in America, you should own an American car.  A Jeep or a Cadillac...  or a Ford.

If you live in England, you ought to drive a Range Rover or a Jag, or perhaps an Aston Martin or a Roller?

x

I don't drive anymore, I ride a bicycle.

ps:  I'm glad no-one has said their favourite was a Mercedes.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2006, 01:30:37 AM »
xxxLinda, no one gives a shit about your fucking frivolous opinions you fucktard.

The best car I've had was a BMW Touring 335D during working in Germany. It was a company car I don't know why they gave me a fucking estate. Before that I'd just drove Fords etc, and it was a definite improvement. The gearbox was out of this world smooth.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2006, 01:55:54 AM »
This was the fasted car i had...that Lancia Delta HF Integrale evo 1 was a fucking cart on the road. Mine was tuned to 300 bhp....awsume car.
?

Mark1

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2006, 02:53:20 AM »
I had a torana with a 308 in it. Was an awesome machine that i did up until the tranny crapped out and i smashed up the side of it on the carport.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2006, 04:43:57 AM »
Lancia Delta Integrale
S

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2006, 05:19:19 AM »
golf gti

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2006, 05:23:49 AM »
72 chevelle

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2006, 06:01:26 AM »
xxxLinda, no one gives a shit about your fucking frivolous opinions you fucktard.

The best car I've had was a BMW Touring 335D during working in Germany. It was a company car I don't know why they gave me a fucking estate. Before that I'd just drove Fords etc, and it was a definite improvement. The gearbox was out of this world smooth.

and so was the motorway?

fine, okay I am not allowed to talk frivolously (but what else can I do?) about favourite cars and where to drive them.  Sorry, I know now that I'm not welcome on the men's topics.

I should've known.  but you reminded me of my fave car.

Linda
bye.

newmom

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2006, 06:06:00 AM »
my 66 lowered vw bug with 1835 engine..bought when I was 16 off a dude named chuy..but when I moved to east coast I thought it would be best to get rid of it because it would'nt survive the pot holes of the east coast. One of the best memories of growing up in San Diego was driving that damn car

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2006, 06:18:16 AM »
My first car was a silver 1977 Honda Civic with leather interior and hellish 60hp for about 600kg weight. I loved that car. I got it from my grandma who had driven some 40.000 kilometers in 20 years!!!! The engine was literally brandnew! We went trough some good and some bad times together until some stupid bitch chose to rear end me at 60kph with her worthless Volkswagen Polo.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2006, 11:16:40 AM »
I have had so many cars I keep thnking of others.  I had a 83 928 for one week.  And also had a new 77 Trans Am that was supposed to be a replica of the oneused in Smokey and the Bandit.  Me and a friend saw the movie and went out and bought the car together.  He made the down payment and I made the monthly payments and we split the insurance.  I was playing winter ball in the winter of 77' and drove it back to LA and it blew upon the Texas/Louisiana border.  Back then this car was hot.  Hardly anyone had one and it had that big eagle on the hood with the shaker.  It was nice.  Fast as hell to. 

sandycoosworth

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2006, 11:19:16 AM »
Someone should start a thread asking guys to post a pic of thier car and cock for sake of comparion...

Goatboy?