Author Topic: You guys will not believe what happend today in my gym !!!!!!  (Read 2443 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
You guys will not believe what happend today in my gym !!!!!!
« on: December 05, 2006, 03:26:22 PM »
Okay we all know the gym I usually do my workout has been closed for today because of the guy who died there yesterday, I kind of called in a favour of a friend of mine to get me into this gym
On the other side of the city.
He picked me up at around 16.00 and we both made our way to gym.
To cut a long story short I had an incredible workout the way we blasted the legs Branch W. would have been proud of us.
My friend is a smelly bastard, he does not like to take a shower and asked me if I be ok to make my own way home, I say sure Dave no problem I catch you later on.
Off he goes.
I make my way the changing room, and try to find my locker, you know guys if you are confronted with over 100 of lockers and all of them look the same you sometimes forget were you put your shit in.
The Changing room is super empty not a soul to be seen, well anyways finally I find my locker, open it, take my stuff out, walk to the shower area and enjoy a long shower.
I made my way back to my locker while at the same time trying to drying myself off… what I saw when I entered the Locker-room made me stop dead in the track !!!!!
Some thing sat in front of my locker it had my underwear in one hand sniffing on it on occasion while at the same time furiously jerking off.
I say “thing” because what ever it had more resemblance with Golum from the Master of the Rings than a human being, it was disgustingly ugly and hairy.
I was too shocked for a second or two to even do anything all I could do was to watch that beast sniffing at my undies while jerking off.
Finally he must have felt me looking at him; he turned his ugly face at me and screamed out loud… it was one loud shrieking sound and defiantly not human.
He stared at me with these golden ugly eyes hissed at me and without any problems climbed on top of one of the lockers and fleet to an open window.

I later asked the gym staff if they have seen what ever it was that stole my underwear… he had an incredible story to tell, of a poor Pakistani boy that came over to find luck and a woman to marry.
His attempts to find a woman of his origin did not work in his favour, he was apparently from the lowest cast you can be in India, enraged by his futile attempts he kidnapped a small 13 year old girl and did unimaginable things to her and her body.
What he couldn’t have know was that the little girls father was a powerful magician, how found him and his daughter, changed him forever to be the most ugly fucking thing on this planet damned to sniff on males underwear for the rest of his time.

His name was Sushant Kapur

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Re: You guys will not believe what happend today in my gym !!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 03:31:00 PM »
yo have waaaay too much time on your hands... and a very active imagination.... :-\

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 03:33:13 PM »
yo have waaaay too much time on your hands... and a very active imagination.... :-\

Well I work the nightshift in the morgue and all I can do is write to get me off the wrong kind of ideas... if you know what I mean.
I don't want to go down to the cooler with all the stiff once so I kind off hang out here and try to not think about the hot blond one they shipped in this morning.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 03:35:20 PM »
That's gotta be Toxic Avenger!
just push some weight!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 03:36:56 PM »
yes! today i raped a prostitute and did not pay her.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 03:37:53 PM »

Seems more like the prostitute raped and mutelated you!
just push some weight!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 03:39:15 PM »

You should come to my work one day... stiff once never complain or change their mind ;)

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2006, 03:45:46 PM »

eeeeeeew, brrrrrrrrr, i can't do that job :-[, well come to think of it :-\ free sex ;D
are you delusional?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 03:49:58 PM »
eeeeeeew, brrrrrrrrr, i can't do that job :-[, well come to think of it :-\ free sex ;D
If you want to I can keep this hot brunet MILF on ice and we can make a little race down to the cooler who ever get's there first can have some fun with her ;)

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2006, 03:51:34 PM »

lolllll, no i'll pass, i'm pretty sure she's in a very bad condition
are you delusional?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2006, 03:54:47 PM »
lolllll, no i'll pass, i'm pretty sure she's in a very bad condition

Not at all she was rather lovely looking when I saw her last time this morning, half of hear head is missing but this is easily fixed via a cloth over her head.
Trust me I have experience.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2006, 11:30:39 PM »
WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKIN SICKOS HOW COULD YOU JOKE ABOUT THE DEAD.
i

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2006, 12:10:34 AM »
WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKIN SICKOS HOW COULD YOU JOKE ABOUT THE DEAD.

Trust me they don't mind :D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2006, 04:14:22 AM »
Okay we all know the gym I usually do my workout has been closed for today because of the guy who died there yesterday, I kind of called in a favour of a friend of mine to get me into this gym
To cut a long story short I had an incredible workout the way we blasted the legs Branch W. would have been proud of us.
My friend is a smelly bastard, he does not like to take a shower and asked me if I be ok to make my own way home, I say sure Dave no problem I catch you later on.
Off he goes.
I make my way the changing room, and try to find my locker, you know guys if you are confronted with over 100 of lockers and all of them look the same you sometimes forget were you put your shit in.
The Changing room is super empty not a soul to be seen, well anyways finally I find my locker, open it, take my stuff out, walk to the shower area and enjoy a long shower.
I made my way back to my locker while at the same time trying to drying myself off… what I saw when I entered the Locker-room made me stop dead in the track !!!!!
Some thing sat in front of my locker it had my underwear in one hand sniffing on it on occasion while at the same time furiously jerking off.
I say “thing” because what ever it had more resemblance with Golum from the Master of the Rings than a human being, it was disgustingly ugly and hairy.
I was too shocked for a second or two to even do anything all I could do was to watch that beast sniffing at my undies while jerking off.
Finally he must have felt me looking at him; he turned his ugly face at me and screamed out loud… it was one loud shrieking sound and defiantly not human.
He stared at me with these golden ugly eyes hissed at me and without any problems climbed on top of one of the lockers and fleet to an open window.

I later asked the gym staff if they have seen what ever it was that stole my underwear… he had an incredible story to tell, of a poor Pakistani boy that came over to find luck and a woman to marry.
His attempts to find a woman of his origin did not work in his favour, he was apparently from the lowest cast you can be in India, enraged by his futile attempts he kidnapped a small 13 year old girl and did unimaginable things to her and her body.
What he couldn’t have know was that the little girls father was a powerful magician, how found him and his daughter, changed him forever to be the most ugly fucking thing on this planet damned to sniff on males underwear for the rest of his time.

Hahaha!! That was funny as fcuk! I was actaully reading it with intent and taking it really seriously up to the point where you mentioned about coming out the shower.  :D

Good luck with the morgue.  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2006, 04:42:54 AM »
Well I work the nightshift in the morgue and all I can do is write to get me off the wrong kind of ideas... if you know what I mean.
I don't want to go down to the cooler with all the stiff once so I kind off hang out here and try to not think about the hot blond one they shipped in this morning.
I've got two words for you my friend: 'Love Brokers.'    ;)

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2006, 05:25:51 AM »
We all know that that did not happen to you and we all laugh of people like you who try so hard but fail so badly at being funny.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2006, 05:37:14 AM »
Off he goes.

stupid