Author Topic: Do women like badboys?  (Read 16500 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Do women like badboys?
« on: December 05, 2006, 03:52:13 PM »
Do you like Fly guys or shy guys?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Do women like badboys?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 04:02:20 PM »

davidpaul...does the pope shit in the woods?

Come on now...

ALL women want the cowboy. NO woman alive on Planet Earth want a 'nice guy'. It is more consistent that GRAVITY...the better you treat a woman the less respect they have for you.

Put Axl Rose or Pastor Joel Osteen in a room...the women 'like' Pastor Joel but want to go home w/ Axl and be treated poorly.

Women like and respect men who cheat on them, abuse them and make them feel like they are shit.

When a woman is with a nice guy...they get bored with them. They slice their throat and fk the outlaw. Every single time since the beginning of time which brings me to...

Eve. Adam was a 'nice guy' and she stuck it up his ass and fell a fool for the ultimate bad boy...in the garden of eden.
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 04:04:48 PM »
davidpaul...does the pope shit in the woods?

Come on now...

ALL women want the cowboy. NO woman alive on Planet Earth want a 'nice guy'. It is more consistent that GRAVITY...the better you treat a woman the less respect they have for you.

Put Axl Rose or Pastor Joel Osteen in a room...the women 'like' Pastor Joel but want to go home w/ Axl and be treated poorly.

Women like and respect men who cheat on them, abuse them and make them feel like they are shit.

When a woman is with a nice guy...they get bored with them. They slice their throat and fk the outlaw. Every single time since the beginning of time which brings me to...

Eve. Adam was a 'nice guy' and she stuck it up his ass and fell a fool for the ultimate bad boy...in the garden of eden.

ni**a I just wanted too see whether the girls on the forum would deny they loved the outlaw, the jesse james, the dominic (fast furios) the dealer, the husteler, the player the baller.

diamond

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 04:10:19 PM »
In some aspects, yes...but not because they WANT to be disrespected and treated like shit. I think its more for the image and the excitement.

A mix of both is always the best. Cant go wrong with excitement and some affection!  ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 04:10:46 PM »
 Ah hahahahaha! Tru Dat!

Watch...soon enough xxxlinda, original sin, stella, proschic etc...all will be chiming in all like...

"Oh..not me...I wouldnt be with a man like that...oh, no...only girls with no self esteem...oh, what you say is true but not me I aint like that...my man is good to me and I would never be with a guy who disrespected..."

Hahahahahaha!

The point is this. Every female who posts here love the pimp, baller, player, thug, loser, beater and cheater. They are more exciting and dangerous and to make them 'turn over a new leaf' is a great fun rewarding challenge to them...you know because THEY are so special that the 'bad boy' is going to be able to SEE what a great thing they got and stop beating her, cheating on her and sticking his dong in other women.

Hahahahahaha!
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 04:19:09 PM »
In some aspects, yes...but not because they WANT to be disrespected and treated like shit. I think its more for the image and the excitement.

A mix of both is always the best. Cant go wrong with excitement and some affection!  ;D

thanx for keepin it real babe, u see ya'll know u love the playa, the guy that jus walks into the clubs, gets the best seats, the wiseguy, the connected guy,

the guy holding a piece.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 04:23:38 PM »
DP - plse read the rules and reply quick as a bunny or I'm afraid your thread goes in the poubelle.  In the meantime, while you decide, here's what women want.

diamond

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2006, 04:25:33 PM »
thanx for keepin it real babe, u see ya'll know u love the playa, the guy that jus walks into the clubs, gets the best seats, the wiseguy, the connected guy,

the guy holding a piece.

Of course. Like I said, everyone likes the badboy image....but only to a certain extent.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 04:28:16 PM »
ni**a I just wanted too see whether the girls on the forum would deny they loved the outlaw, the jesse james, the dominic (fast furios) the dealer, the husteler, the player the baller.

...no denial here  ::)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2006, 04:30:00 PM »

diamond is lying...no 'extent'. ALL women want the prick...all the time.

Women want a man who they can't trust and KNOW other women want them. Women want a man that brings them headache, heartache and drama. PEROID!
?

diamond

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2006, 04:32:05 PM »
diamond is lying...no 'extent'. ALL women want the prick...all the time.

Women want a man who they can't trust and KNOW other women want them. Women want a man that brings them headache, heartache and drama. PEROID!

Im not lying. Im speaking on my personal opinion here. And personally, I would never be with someone, long term that I didnt trust and CERTAINLY wouldnt continue being with someone once they cheated on me...

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2006, 04:32:42 PM »
DP - plse read the rules and reply quick as a bunny or I'm afraid your thread goes in the poubelle.  In the meantime, while you decide, here's what women want.

u can rid of the thread, i dont really care, if u dont want the d to the p here uncensored, u dont get him at all.

i keep it real, sometimes to real.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2006, 04:34:37 PM »
u can rid of the thread, i dont really care, if u dont want the d to the p here uncensored, u dont get him at all.

i keep it real, sometimes to real.

You forgot to say PEROID!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2006, 04:36:32 PM »
You forgot to say PEROID!!!

btw, i didnt start this thread to offend, its a topic i have discussed at lenght with others, including the block - who hold very strong on the subject.

I have seen many women fall the "wrong guy" all too often.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2006, 04:39:42 PM »
Because they listen to stupid friends and idiots like Britney Spears who go for losers.  The nice guys they pass up get something better and have success.  Toby Keith's song :How DO you like me now?" says it all.

ni**a, no one likes the shy guy, thats my point, the guy who gets u in the club without queing, gets all the top tables, the connected exciting guy that stands u up, thats where its at.

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2006, 04:40:25 PM »
I appreciate both. Nice guys are considerate, sensitive, thoughtful and can hold a mature conversation (long term material), bad boys are good for a booty call, adventurous dates and that's about it (not that that's a bad thing).

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2006, 04:40:36 PM »
The point is not whether you meant to offend, which you don't. And I'm sure the Block brings huge, vast, empirical evidence with all of his experiences and knowledge of the female psyche... it's just... there are... rules.  :)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2006, 04:42:17 PM »
 Uh huh...whatever, diamond.

You wouldnt be with them long term but you'd still fk them...right?

Why do I even bother preaching about it...its always the same. Women go for the rebel outlaw everytime and they whine and cry to their friends about wanting a 'good guy'.

If there are 4 things I know as scientific FACTS about women...4 facts that science and logic cannot under any circumstance can debunk...it is this:

1) ALL of them want the outlaw and have no respect for 'nice guys'.
 2) ALL of them HATE other women and look upon them as enemies and competition.
 3) ALL of them are 2 beers away from being a lesbian.
 4) ALL of them w/ lower back tattoos are sluts.

PEROID!
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2006, 04:47:25 PM »

Why do I even bother preaching about it...its always the same. Women go for the rebel outlaw everytime and they whine and cry to their friends about wanting a 'good guy'.

If there are 4 things I know as scientific FACTS about women...4 facts that science and logic cannot under any circumstance can debunk...it is this:

PEROID!

u see . ure talking the real shit there dawg, what its comes down ultimately is the excitment factor imo, that has huge role in keeping a relationship fresh, you want that rocker, you want the guy who forgets to shave every other day

and still looks good for it,

let me ask you, why did freckles not go for for the Doc?, and go for my ni**a James? 8)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2006, 04:47:56 PM »
I wonder what it's like to be "stood up." Must be exciting... I'm missing OUT!!!  >:(

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2006, 04:48:34 PM »
I wonder what it's like to be "stood up." Must be exciting... I'm missing OUT!!!  >:(

kept waiting. 8)

msbarbelle

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2006, 04:50:12 PM »
Sawyer, definitely. Look at the pic.  :-*
not for long term tho

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2006, 04:51:32 PM »
Sawyer, definitely.   :-*

haha, you know it.
 8)

diamond

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2006, 04:52:01 PM »

PEROID!

Thing is, its not just whether a guy is a bad boy or nice that makes us decide whether we like them. There are more factors than that.

And most of the time, the guys start out as nice guys, then they cheat and start treating us like shit! But then there are the badboys who have an affectionate side....those are the ones I'd go for lmao

LMAO @ the 'facts' too much generalisation there...

msbarbelle

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2006, 04:52:51 PM »
I honestly think no woman on here will admit to it because it would make them look bad...

no more than guys who would hit the nastiest looking chick just because it's there. now THAT looks bad...lol... ;)