Author Topic: Do women like badboys?  (Read 16825 times)

diamond

• Getbig II
Re: Do women like badboys?
« Reply #100 on: December 06, 2006, 12:12:47 PM »
Suppose since Im your servant you want me to clean that up for you?  ;D

>:( ::)

let me think about that....

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #101 on: December 06, 2006, 12:34:24 PM »
Most women love "bad boys" but then when their hearts get crushed they complain till the cows com home as to why they can't find a "nice guy".

PB

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 06, 2006, 12:38:06 PM »
Most women love "bad boys" but then when their hearts get crushed they complain till the cows com home as to why they can't find a "nice guy".

PB
Word!

Then vow off 'bad boys' then what do they do? Go for another 'bad boy'. hahahaha! It never stops. They finally settle for a 'nice guy' because evolution kicks in but they soon start NOT respecting him and fiend for the 'bad boy' again.

Hahahahaha!
?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2006, 05:05:51 PM »
Word!

Then vow off 'bad boys' then what do they do? Go for another 'bad boy'. hahahaha! It never stops. They finally settle for a 'nice guy' because evolution kicks in but they soon start NOT respecting him and fiend for the 'bad boy' again.

Hahahahaha!

Young hot blonde at work broke off the engagement with her boyfriend (bad boy--stalker), constantly complaining about him. People were tired off hearing about how he slashed her tires. Now dating a  "Blahhh", he treats her like gold, now she wants a bad boy.

Forbidden

• Getbig III
  • Live well, laugh often, love much
« Reply #104 on: December 11, 2006, 01:11:58 AM »
Young hot blonde at work broke off the engagement with her boyfriend (bad boy--stalker), constantly complaining about him. People were tired off hearing about how he slashed her tires. Now dating a  "Blahhh", he treats her like gold, now she wants a bad boy.

She would have pissed me off no end.  I would have told her to shut the hell up or keep buying tyres.  Some women wonder why dont they!!  They are the ones that just like the attention and for people to constantly say "Oh poor you" yeah poor you that you are such an idiot!!!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2006, 10:02:42 AM »
ouch, this is a thread and a half.  I need to read it, I've been away...

xL
I got mentioned at the beginning and must wonder.

could we not just do 50/50 >bad&nice

and not go to jail?  I'd have to bring the kids up on my own.  Only laughing.  That's why I didn't have any children.

Forbidden

• Getbig III
  • Live well, laugh often, love much
« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2006, 01:27:10 PM »
ouch, this is a thread and a half.  I need to read it, I've been away...

xL
I got mentioned at the beginning and must wonder.

could we not just do 50/50 >bad&nice

and not go to jail?  I'd have to bring the kids up on my own.  Only laughing.  That's why I didn't have any children.

50/50 would be ideal but then that is impossible cos in relationships it is a game of push/pull and everyone wants 75/25!!!! IMO that is