Author Topic: Dorkeroo earned his MSc in physiology. Congratulations.  (Read 7630 times)

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
Re: Dorkeroo earned his MSc in physiology. Congratulations.
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2006, 09:19:35 PM »
Dorkeroo,
I too, must echo the resounding congratulatory accolades.
And pay no mind to MELVIN.
The toughest 4 years of his life was kindergarten.

Thanks very much, and LOL at the kindergarten comment, that was really funny!

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
Re: One of our members earned his MSc in exercise science. Congratulations.
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2006, 06:58:37 AM »

Now go out in the real world and train some people.  If you can come to my level, then you might have hope my young padawan.

So you train Woody Allen..?  ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2006, 08:06:40 AM »
So you train Woody Allen..?  ::)

No, I'm just a nutritional supplier.  Without people like me around, the IFBB would be nothing more than some sub-200 pound geeks instead of mass monster.  After all, they can't get through the day if I can't give them their glass of Minute Maid.... ;)

So shut the fuck up.  You may be an expert but only as designated by Ron.  But in reality, the only expert the pros can count on is the supplier, the guy with the fanny pack, the guy to makes trips to Mexico twice a month, the guy who can filter out the estrogen in cattle implant...in other words.... ;D 
A

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2006, 08:43:42 AM »

No, I'm just a nutritional supplier.  Without people like me around, the IFBB would be nothing more than some sub-200 pound geeks instead of mass monster.  After all, they can't get through the day if I can't give them their glass of Minute Maid.... ;)

So shut the f**k up.  You may be an expert but only as designated by Ron.  But in reality, the only expert the pros can count on is the supplier, the guy with the fanny pack, the guy to makes trips to Mexico twice a month, the guy who can filter out the estrogen in cattle implant...in other words.... ;D 

Hey, :D :D :D
That sounds to me like an admission!
Can we use that confession as evidence to have MELVIN arrested and locked up?
Preferably with no internet privileges?