Author Topic: First time you fell madly in love...  (Read 5236 times)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
First time you fell madly in love...
« on: December 06, 2006, 10:13:43 AM »
I was 15, my sister and I were beating each other to a pulp regularly, and my parents were sick of us, so they agreed to let me spend the summer in Germany with my cousins. Unlike the way my tyrant father ran the house, there were no rules over there, so it was out every night with the cousins, sleep in late... repeat as needed.  One afternoon I went to see an older male cousin... who happened to have a friend over. I took one look at the friend, and the world stopped.  My heart literally left my body and floated somewhere along the ceiling. I couldn't breathe, my knees buckled.  I melted like a popsicle... all that stuff.   

Luckily, he felt the same and so for six weeks we were inseparable, holding hands, kissing like crazy everywhere... it got to the point where I decided... he was the one. It was so perfect, the moon and the stars were aligned... and that's as far as I'll go in detail. :) But then, right at the last minute... he stopped, and said he couldn't do that with me. (Catholic.)  He was almost crying from the torture.  :(  So was I... but we ended up sleeping in each other's arms, and I couldn't imagine ever being in love with anyone else. After the summer ended, I went home, so heartsick I wanted to end my life. 

We wrote notes to each other for months... I still have them... and then we started writing less... and then one day I noticed the very hot new guy who had his locker next to mine, and the rest, including the prom, is history.  :)

Anyone else want to share? Doesn't have to be loss of innocence story...

(guys are welcome too... we barely get to hear guy stories when it comes this topic  :D)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: First time you fell madly in love...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 10:19:53 AM »
I was 14...

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 10:22:34 AM »
define love, is that something you feel about your parents or is it the first time you see a fit man and do lust and realise?

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 10:29:12 AM »
Lol, you don't "fall" in love with your parents. I'm talking about the first real crush...

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 10:35:26 AM »
Lol, you don't "fall" in love with your parents. I'm talking about the first real crush...

okay so we're falling...

my first was when I was 14.  I woke up one day and knew that I was a girl and he was a boy trying to be a man.

madly
Linda
xxx

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 10:38:53 AM »
I was 17 she was 39/40. She showed me a few things  8)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2006, 10:43:00 AM »

Well you CAN'T just end it like that.  We want the dish.  :P  Where did you meet her, etc...

ps. Was this your first love, or your first lover?

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2006, 11:39:23 AM »
Well you CAN'T just end it like that.  We want the dish.  :P  Where did you meet her, etc...

ps. Was this your first love, or your first lover?

I met her when I was about 15 I think. I had an instant crush on her. god she was beautiful, so full of life, great personality... everything. 

I would have constant embarrassing erections everytime I saw her. I guess she noticed lol. We were always hugging and kissing little pecks on the cheek, stuff like that. Lots of innuendo and signs that I was to young and stupid to notice.

One day we were sat on the couch, I was gently tracing my finger around her face. I started doing it on her legs, I kept going further up her thigh until I thought she would stop me, only she didn't.

*edit*

We had sex a few days after that. The first time I lasted about 20 seconds  ;D I did get better though, a lot better  ;)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2006, 11:42:14 AM »

that's not madly in love, that's just doing it the first time...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2006, 11:51:23 AM »
 "..Ooooo-ooo love hurrts...

I'm young...I know...But even so
 I know a thing or two..I learn from you...
 really learned alot..really learned alot..
 love is like a flame...burns when hot...
 looove hurrts..Ooooo-oooo...love hurts.."

Well...I first fell in love when I was about 7 yrs old...twice in the same year.

I remember it vividly. I was playing with my Transformers one night in the living room and had at the time...my parents just got 'cable' and had MTV channel. The video for the song 'Walk Like an Egyptian' from The Bengals came on and the way Susana Hoff was looking back at me through the television...just...just changed me. Something about when she sang the line..'Walk like an Egyptiannnn.......Walk like an Egyptiannnnnnn'. The SECOND 'W.L.E.' and the way the camera was on her face and how her eyes looked up as if she was looking at something on the side of her but above her head...to this DAY makes a BlockHead feel all fuzzy wuzzy inside.

I looked down at my Transformers and all a sudden felt very foolish. The next day my mom was disturbed at why I was throwing away all my toys.

The next time it happened...was 6 months later. My sister had slumber party. She's a few years older than me and she was cool with me even as kids...her and her friends stayed up to watch a 'tape'. Weird Science.

Something about Kelly LeBrock's cheek bones and lips. I swear...the last time I remembered seeing a mouth like that I was in a boat and my dad was trying to pry the hook out of it's mouth. Geez!

I was never the same. After that night I woke up the next morning with a full grown beard and was like...'Ay, Nina(moms name)...Ay, Bob(dads name)...I'll have coffee...black.' I think I even bummed a smoke off the ol'man and told him I wanted to read the paper to check the stock reports and nasdaq when he was finished with it...for some reason Kaboom cereal never tasted the same.

I honestly believe that Susana Hoff and Kelly LeBrock was the reason...that I went though peuberty.
?

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2006, 12:13:28 PM »
I honestly believe that Susana Hoff and Kelly LeBrock was the reason...that I went though peuberty.

You're supposed to tell us about when you made the switch from TV fantasy to real women?

(It did happen... right  ???)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2006, 12:26:17 PM »
his name ws shaheen!

fast as a streak of blue summer lightining.

he ws a horsey...

he'd follow me around like a little doggie on the beach...

we were inseperable
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2006, 12:40:39 PM »
The Crow is a good movie but your posts are boring...

i stopped caring about being entertaining around the 5000 mark.. :-\

u will also...

visit the x..i'm slightly more entertaining there..
carpe` vaginum!

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2006, 02:25:38 PM »
Alright Deeds, i'll drop my last bit of machochism and "share".

First time i was 14-15 i think. Met this cute blonde girl at some sort of summer camp. She was crazy, outgoing (a bit boyish), extravert, pleasing to the eye. I was kind of introvert at that time.

We got along well, and in class we would hold eye-contact very long. Even in class we locked eyes frequently. I liked her alot, wanted to be with her. Hugged my pillow at night and wished it was her... But i didn't have the guts/skills to close the deal. Or tell her what i felt. After a couple of weeks we had to part ways. She asked me if i was feeling something for someone. I said that i didn't, and i asked her about her situation. She told me that she did, but she didn't want to say his name.
I'm still not 100% sure if it was me (probably it is... i dunno).

Anyway, not a happy ending. I was a bit clueless at that time.

$

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2006, 05:10:08 PM »
Alright Deeds, i'll drop my last bit of machochism and "share".

First time i was 14-15 i think. Met this cute blonde girl at some sort of summer camp. She was crazy, outgoing (a bit boyish), extravert, pleasing to the eye. I was kind of introvert at that time.

We got along well, and in class we would hold eye-contact very long. Even in class we locked eyes frequently. I liked her alot, wanted to be with her. Hugged my pillow at night and wished it was her... But i didn't have the guts/skills to close the deal. Or tell her what i felt. After a couple of weeks we had to part ways. She asked me if i was feeling something for someone. I said that i didn't, and i asked her about her situation. She told me that she did, but she didn't want to say his name.
I'm still not 100% sure if it was me (probably it is... i dunno).

Anyway, not a happy ending. I was a bit clueless at that time.

brilliant, that's the best way to first fall madly...

unrequited love.  keeps you going.  xL

>modify:  I mean as long as it's someone you could've had.

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2006, 05:11:52 PM »
aaahhhh...i will never forget him.  his name was Billy.

i was in the 5th grade, he was in the 6th (yes, I've always gone for the older guys).  it was at our christmas concert at school.  he sang the "little drummer boy" on stage, and i could not speak.  i might have even had a tear or two.  it was magic.

my love for him did not end until we graduated, 7 years later!!  i had boyfriends, dates, and other boys that tried to get with me...i only wanted billy!

he is married now, and a pastor at a church.  still cute as a button!!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2006, 05:16:09 PM »
aaahhhh...i will never forget him.  his name was Billy.

i was in the 5th grade, he was in the 6th (yes, I've always gone for the older guys).  it was at our christmas concert at school.  he sang the "little drummer boy" on stage, and i could not speak.  i might have even had a tear or two.  it was magic.

my love for him did not end until we graduated, 7 years later!!  i had boyfriends, dates, and other boys that tried to get with me...i only wanted billy!

he is married now, and a pastor at a church.  still cute as a button!!

but why didn't you say yes?

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2006, 05:24:02 PM »

but why didn't you say yes?

long time ago xxxL.  one of those kid love things! 

i'm much more in love now and could not imagine being with anyone else!  bob is my LOVE!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2006, 05:27:32 PM »

I am you...you uh...you...

Umm...nevermind.
?

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2006, 05:29:46 PM »
...because he was 'NICE'.

Stop DELETING my posts, Deedee! Just because they hit HOME for YOU doesnt mean it would have hit home for proschic...

i dont go for the bad boys Block...less drama, the better

actually i went for the preppy boy, ralph lauren collar wearin type in high school.....I KNOW, I KNOW the "queer type", but it was a christian school thats all we had to look at.  :(

(what did you say man)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2006, 05:36:22 PM »
 First of, Mrs Chick...

I like your husband...he's a nice guy and excellent BB. I mentioned TODAY in a thread in 'gossip/opinion' called 'Coolest Pros'.

I wrote about Bob.

I said how I felt like the biggest a$$hole at JRNats. You 2 and the Heath crew were sitting in 'Knuckles' at the table and I looked over at you 4 and from where I was...I thought you were all 'DRINKING-DRINKING'...like a DRINK-DRINK. Little did the meager and thoughtful 'TheBlockHead' know...it was coffee and yous guyz werent staying long.

Me trying to be COOL told the waitress to keep the drinks comming to YOUR table...on me and send over right NOW whatever it is they are drinking.

Fkn COFFEE. When I realized it I wanted to hide. Hahahahahaha!

Bob told me it was all good and appreciated it anyway...holla!

So I was trying to be funny and that...THAT 'Deedee' got on this power trip and censored the poor ol lowly 'TheBlockHead' when I was making a funny...

That...eh..that...uh...y ou know!
?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2006, 05:40:58 PM »
plus you are deleting far too fast.  I want that little red edited smiley face, please, next time I get deleted...

I wanted to respond to the lady who posted that she waited till later in life to find her true love and the post has gone.

etc.
L

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2006, 05:44:37 PM »
First of, Mrs Chick...

I like your husband...he's a nice guy and excellent BB. I mentioned TODAY in a thread in 'gossip/opinion' called 'Coolest Pros'.

I wrote about Bob.

I said how I felt like the biggest a$$hole at JRNats. You 2 and the Heath crew were sitting in 'Knuckles' at the table and I looked over at you 4 and from where I was...I thought you were all 'DRINKING-DRINKING'...like a DRINK-DRINK. Little did the meager and thoughtful 'TheBlockHead' know...it was coffee and yous guyz werent staying long.

Me trying to be COOL told the waitress to keep the drinks comming to YOUR table...on me and send over right NOW whatever it is they are drinking.

Fkn COFFEE. When I realized it I wanted to hide. Hahahahahaha!

Bob told me it was all good and appreciated it anyway...holla!

So I was trying to be funny and that...THAT 'Deedee' got on this power trip and censored the poor ol lowly 'TheBlockHead' when I was making a funny...

That...eh..that...uh...y ou know!

ooohhhhh...block!  I totally remember that night in Chi-town.  That was really nice of you, I don't know why you wanted to hide.  I thought highly of the nice jesture.  I would have been drinking that night...but we had suspicions about the little one coming so I was playing it safe.  We were in that sports bar place in the hotel....the ONLY low key place in the whole AREA!!  

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2006, 05:45:50 PM »
...less drama, the better

& I'm not being overdramatic (fist on floor, keyboard against the wall

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2006, 05:47:57 PM »

& I'm not being overdramatic (fist on floor, keyboard against the wall

dramatic....crazy....dra matic.....crazy...... ::)