Author Topic: there are no competitors better than JAY CUTLER...  (Read 5384 times)

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
Re: there are no competitors better than JAY CUTLER...
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2006, 04:32:50 PM »
Behind the judges desk, it's all about politics though. Jay has never been a great bodybuilder, he never will be. He will be a forgotten Mr. Olympia like Dickerson. The only reason he's won is the hype he's been given. No one will ever remember him for having an even decent physique. He's the bodybuilding equivalent of Pope Benedict, a stand in because he could never compare to what came before him and he's just there until the next big thing comes along.

I disagree with you, but I understand your quasi-conspiracy theory as I concoct some off the wall opinions myself.  I think he has earned every title fairly, is smart, works extremely hard, and sets an example for the bbing lifestyle we all should follow.  What hurts him with some of the bbing public are some of the things that make him a great bber.  He is so dedicated to the sport that he can be misunderstood as boring.

Political agendas can also be associated with some of Coleman's titles over the years, keeping the streak going was exciting.

MRMD2003

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2006, 04:42:37 PM »
unbeatable !!!!! that's a stretch !!!! jay is a good bodybuilder !!! deserves to have won the olympia at least once. unfortunately, jay is like the " Lenox Lewis" of bodybuilding. a champion, bur a champion when no one cares about the sport and the quality of competitors is at an all time low. this makes coleman's and yates' run as mr o so damn impressive. they had to compete against guys like levrone, wheeler, ray, nasser, priest, and comier in their primes. there are 3 guys that have a legit chance of beating jay if he's off. dexter jackson, gustavo baddell, and victor martinez

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2006, 04:46:18 PM »
unbeatable !!!!! that's a stretch !!!! jay is a good bodybuilder !!! deserves to have won the olympia at least once. unfortunately, jay is like the " Lenox Lewis" of bodybuilding. a champion, bur a champion when no one cares about the sport and the quality of competitors is at an all time low. this makes coleman's and yates' run as mr o so damn impressive. they had to compete against guys like levrone, wheeler, ray, nasser, priest, and comier in their primes. there are 3 guys that have a legit chance of beating jay if he's off. dexter jackson, gustavo baddell, and victor martinez

Good point.

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2006, 04:46:44 PM »
f**k you haters...jay cutler is mr olympia and he made ronnie coleman look like his bitch..JAY FUCKIN RULZ

note:body88 you traitor you are not welcomed to post in this thread

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2006, 06:06:49 PM »
Palumboism is setting in. Freeman owns him

saw dave walking into the gym yest. as i was walking out.... huge indeed.... but scary... up close, its hard to believe he's a real person