Author Topic: Your views on clenbuterol?  (Read 2386 times)

Xerxes

Your views on clenbuterol?
« on: December 06, 2006, 11:31:40 AM »

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Your views on clenbuterol?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 07:58:51 AM »
A banned substance for natural bodybuilders-steer clear.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 04:36:19 AM »
Enlighten me.
Extremely anabolic properties. However it increases heart attack risk! It must be taken two weeks on two weeks off. My opinion, it doesn't pay to take by it self... It burns lots of fat but the risk is much to high to take it!!! Is one of the most dangerous roids in high dosages. I south America it is administred to cows in order to have a faster musclar growth. But if you google you will find tond of good info about it. I tried it once, you get to breath very easily and retain more oxygen but your heart rate goes skyhigh. Be careful. Is not a supplement it is like a roid so... wrong board...
S

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 11:54:42 PM »
Extremely anabolic properties. However it increases heart attack risk! It must be taken two weeks on two weeks off. My opinion, it doesn't pay to take by it self... It burns lots of fat but the risk is much to high to take it!!! Is one of the most dangerous roids in high dosages. I south America it is administred to cows in order to have a faster musclar growth. But if you google you will find tond of good info about it. I tried it once, you get to breath very easily and retain more oxygen but your heart rate goes skyhigh. Be careful. Is not a supplement it is like a roid so... wrong board...
you are very uninformed,it is not a steroid at all

www.steroids.com   .......go here and read more about it,however you are correct on how to cycle it,and if you play with it it will play back,so dont over do it

it does work very well though if used properly by itself,but try throwing some a-dex in with it