Author Topic: What would you have done in his position..?  (Read 1474 times)

Diesel1

• Getbig V
What would you have done in his position..?
« on: December 06, 2006, 04:56:37 PM »
http://media.putfile.com/sackless

So this guy takes his girl to a concert. They both get on stage and she starts dancing with her tits out. The lead singer then starts playing with her tits and sucking them in front of the boyfriend lol. What happened next? what would you have done? see in the vid above

body88

Re: What would you have done in his position..?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 05:01:53 PM »
Vid did not work for me.

I would beat the shit out of the singer on stage. Then write a book about how I beat the shit out of a famous person.  Hit the girlfriend with an open fist several times. Make her sue for sexual assault. They would settle out of court. Make her feel bad and get back together. F**k all her friends then clean out the joint bank account. Post a video of me fucking her in the butt on the net.Send a copy to her father and eat the last pack of fruit snacks in the box.Crip walk out west and leave the bitch for dead.

8)

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 05:06:52 PM »
^^^I like it  :D

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 05:25:30 PM »
god tahts pathetic.  that girl is obvi a whore anyway though
Valhalla awaits.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 06:34:54 PM »
I would beat the shit out of the singer on stage. Then write a book about how I beat the shit out of a famous person.  Hit the girlfriend with an open fist several times. Make her sue for sexual assault. They would settle out of court. Make her feel bad and get back together. F**k all her friends then clean out the joint bank account. Post a video of me fucking her in the butt on the net.Send a copy to her father and eat the last pack of fruit snacks in the box.Crip walk out west and leave the bitch for dead.

you are my new hero.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 06:40:57 PM »
Vid did not work for me.

8)
mega brill

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2006, 06:50:57 PM »
Vid did not work for me.

Fantastic...all of the above except leave her a upper decker and take her cat or dog to the pound to be put down and use her credit card...:)

body88

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2006, 06:52:58 PM »
This bitch is gonna pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

body88

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2006, 06:53:42 PM »
you are my new hero.

We are in this together. You take her car, while I blow up her house!

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2006, 06:54:54 PM »
what's an upper decker?

an uppercut?
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

body88

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2006, 06:55:09 PM »
Fantastic...all of the above except leave her a upper decker and take her cat or dog to the pound to be put down and use her credit card...:)

Sounds like a perfect plan. Just one thing! Leave me the dog and the cat so they do not have to get put down. I will mail her xmas cards of myself and her former pets in sweaters.

Bitch will think twice before getting her tits licked in public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2006, 06:57:44 PM »

Sounds like a perfect plan. Just one thing! Leave me the dog and the cat so they do not have to get put down. I will mail her xmas cards of myself and her former pets in sweaters.

Bitch will think twice before getting her tits licked in public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL your the man... ;D

body88

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2006, 07:02:47 PM »
Our plan is flawless. The bitch will be scared for life.

YOU the man!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2006, 07:04:15 PM »
Our plan is flawless. The bitch will be scared for life.

YOU the man!
How can I be the man when your the man...:)

body88

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2006, 07:05:57 PM »
 ;D

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2006, 11:32:23 PM »
Vid did not work for me.

8)

post of the year?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2006, 01:16:00 AM »
god tahts pathetic.  that girl is obvi a whore anyway though

Right.

First off, you should NEVER DATE A WHORE! THAT WAY YOU'LL NEVER BE IN THAT SITUATION.

HAHA, RON.....

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2006, 01:31:15 AM »
Vid did not work for me.

GAWD DAMN! That's the single most perfect answer I have ever heard!
YOU are going to be a General someday Gump!!   Body88.