Author Topic: Sensible second cycle for MMA'er  (Read 1531 times)

wampyri

Sensible second cycle for MMA'er
« on: December 07, 2006, 03:36:49 AM »
Hello I just finished a 8 week test only cycle of 500mg per week Ive loved this cycle im 214llbs at the moment and in good shape.  My fitrness hasn't sufferd on this cycle at all and other than a hot flush now and then and sweating more the only sides i have had is positive. 

For a second cycle I intend on cutting up alot with diet I know how to diet as I have boxed etc for a long time so it wontbe any problem I want to get really ripped so want a really good cycle that wont hinder my fitness will help me keep mass I have.  I want to keep safe so I have just finshed this cycle how long do i really have to wait as I could just stay on this for ever lol. What second cycle would you suggest Im 27 years old 214llbs 33inch waist and about 15% BF at the min.

Also my PCT for this cycle im comming off is as follows is it enough my friend said not to bother as its such a low cycle.

Last Jab today of test 250mg
HCG ed 500 for 7 days
wait another 7 days
Nolva 40mg ed for 14 days ?

Alot of ques but some help would be good.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Sensible second cycle for MMA'er
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 08:39:16 AM »
First off, the PCT you're running now, change it, run the nolva 3-4 wks not 2wks and ramp down the dose.

wk 1 40mg/ed
wk 2 30mg/ed
wk 3 20mg/ed
wk 4 (if needed) 20mg/ed

Your upcoming cycle, you need to list what you have access to, as well as give a general idea of what you plan on running. How long, how much , what drugs? There are thousands of things you could do, so you start and I'll either approve it or rip it a new ass-hole...at least then you give everyone something to go off of.

wampyri

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 08:44:33 AM »
I have access to just about all meds as I live in the UK and its just so easy to get.

I plan on an 6-8 weeker as thats how long relistically I know I can keep to a hard diet.  I would like to use short acting meds even though I hate Jabbin they just seem better for these shorter cycles.  I am worried to try tren even though it seems amazing I dont want to lose fitness and my friend seems to gasp on tren.  I thought about primo but it takes too long to kick in to be of use.  I could use the short acting npp deca ?

1-6 test prop 150mg eod
1-6 Npp deca 150mg eod

This would give me just 3-4 jabs per week I was thinking about using hgh over the next 4 months and running two of these sort of cycles?

PS: do i need the hcg then ?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 11:26:07 AM »
Last Jab today of test 250mg
HCG ed 500 for 7 days
wait another 7 days
Nolva 40mg ed for 14 days ?

Since your cycle was only 500mg a week & only eight weeks long you probably won't need the HCG.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 11:29:46 AM »
PS: do i need the hcg then ?

No I don't think that you'll need HCG for this cycle. However, I personally think that your cycle should be at least ten weeks long but I won't rant about that one.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 11:48:05 AM »
1-6 test prop 150mg eod
1-6 Npp deca 150mg eod

If you increased the cycle length to ten weeks you'd probably get a lot more out of it but it's your call (just don't do six weeks please).

My recommended changes:

Weeks 1-8 Test Prop 150mg EOD
Weeks 1-8 NPP Deca 75 EOD (you might want to have sex during this cycle)
Weeks 1-8 Tbol 40mg ED (I had to throw this in because I love Tbol)
Weeks 9-11 PCT Nolva (taper from 40-20mg ED)

Note: I don't feel that HCG will be necessary for this cycle.

wampyri

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 03:58:15 PM »
Thanks that looks like a great cycle i will try it and yes i would like to have sex during the cycle lol.  Should you stop the deca at week 8 and run the test to week 10 some people say this aids recovery is that true .

Many thanks forthe advice.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 04:27:28 PM »
Do you plan on making a lighter weight class to fight in or simply staying at heavyweight? That will also determine what juice is best for you. Guys that like to fight at a lightest possible weight class usually stay away from heavy androgens and gear that makes you hold water weight. Halos are great for giving your punching and kicking techniques more power without gaining alot of weight. Of course you can always use the old Epsom salt trick to drop alot of water weight fast, just make sure you have toilet paper on hand. Albolene rub helps you sweat out alot of water weight under your suana suit. Good luck bro.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2006, 05:25:47 PM »
Thanks that looks like a great cycle i will try it and yes i would like to have sex during the cycle lol.  Should you stop the deca at week 8 and run the test to week 10 some people say this aids recovery is that true .

Many thanks forthe advice.

If you take too much Deca or Deca without Test you are could get the dreaded Deca-dick.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2006, 10:58:34 AM »
If you take too much Deca or Deca without Test you are could get the dreaded Deca-dick.

Not necessarily, Rimbaud.

Some people aren't affected by the progesterone sides sexually.

Remember, drugs affect people differently.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2006, 11:26:31 AM »
Not necessarily, Rimbaud.

Some people aren't affected by the progesterone sides sexually.

Remember, drugs affect people differently.

DIV

I agree completely. But I think it's better to be safe then sorry until he knows how a compound will effect him.