Author Topic: Body88 for mod  (Read 5824 times)

body88

Re: Body88 for mod
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2006, 05:18:37 PM »
Shit, I love to shoot clay pidgeons, skeet trap, sporting clays. Its a blast.

I was just joking. I think Joe is a good guy. I have no problem with skeept shooting. I was poking fun at his conservative roots.

body88

« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2006, 05:20:33 PM »
Havent seen Yemeni here in a while, Tapper and Historian appear when you click your heals together, I1 has been mod for 24 hours

i say we load this sumbitch with more mods then a jap import

Tell it to Ron. Apparently he does not answer my pms ::) :(

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2006, 05:31:14 PM »

Tell it to Ron. Apparently he does not answer my pms ::) :(

teh ron = a very busy man. he's to be nurtured and bestowed the highest respect.

imagine dialing your glutes in for a show then multiply that by 17

body88

« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2006, 05:35:27 PM »
teh ron = a very busy man. he's to be nurtured and bestowed the highest respect.

imagine dialing your glutes in for a show then multiply that by 17

Respect for teh Ron is high!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2006, 08:22:00 PM »
Ah the old A&F story. For those of you who do not know it was my first meltdown. Back when I was in college I went down to a shopping mall called the galleria. I wear jeans from the company so I strolled in to meet some chicks and get some pants. I was over looking at hats and shit and one of the cute girls asked me if I would like to pick up a part time job. I looked aroundthe store. There was about 5 hot ass coeds walking around. I told the chick I would and I worked there for a couple semesters when I was in college. I wore skin tight xxl t shirts. The whole nine. I also boned about 15 hot ass coeds. Best thing I ever did. This was 5 years ago lol!

I was a recruiter for the company after a month or so. I would go colleges and recruit chicks to work there. basically got paid to flirt with broads. I know most all you guys think the store is gay as the day is long but they have good jeans lol! Shirts are way to small. I do not wear it anymore but I still buy sweatpants from them. Actually they make nice hats also. I like the hats still.

wow sounds like good times

memories you will cherish forever :D

is that how everybody gets their job there, by being recruited?

I see some people in there that don't look muh better than average so i can't imagine they were recruited

E
E

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2006, 04:30:48 AM »
I'm with ya buddy...give em hell... ;)
?

body88

« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2006, 07:49:39 AM »
wow sounds like good times

memories you will cherish forever :D

is that how everybody gets their job there, by being recruited?

I see some people in there that don't look muh better than average so i can't imagine they were recruited

E

In the old days most the people who worked there where recruited. Since they got sued I think they changed the policy.

I have not been in there in awhile so I am not sure about the workers. I order most my sweatpants online now.

I do know that a ton of Asian people work there now. Which was surprising to me.

body88

« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2006, 07:51:20 AM »
I'm with ya buddy...give em hell... ;)

Thanks buddy!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2006, 10:25:57 PM »
Ah the old A&F story. For those of you who do not know it was my first meltdown. Back when I was in college I went down to a shopping mall called the galleria. I wear jeans from the company so I strolled in to meet some chicks and get some pants. I was over looking at hats and shit and one of the cute girls asked me if I would like to pick up a part time job. I looked aroundthe store. There was about 5 hot ass coeds walking around. I told the chick I would and I worked there for a couple semesters when I was in college. I wore skin tight xxl t shirts. The whole nine. I also boned about 15 hot ass coeds. Best thing I ever did. This was 5 years ago lol!

I was a recruiter for the company after a month or so. I would go colleges and recruit chicks to work there. basically got paid to flirt with broads. I know most all you guys think the store is gay as the day is long but they have good jeans lol! Shirts are way to small. I do not wear it anymore but I still buy sweatpants from them. Actually they make nice hats also. I like the hats still.

Where was the meltdown? banging 15 chics is a meltdown? wtf....I wana meltdown. :(

body88

« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2006, 10:28:39 PM »
Alot of peeps gave me shit for it. Rightfully so. So, I melted. I was in college at the time!

Just head out to a local college bar my friend. You will be pounding coeds in no time!