Author Topic: Good Job Beserker.  (Read 3242 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Good Job Beserker.
« on: December 07, 2006, 09:04:16 PM »
Good job.
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Good Job Beserker.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 09:12:48 PM »
what are the political topics to be discussed?
is it limited to 240's conspiracy theories or can we talk about how illegal immigrants are ruining our country? I tried to go to carls f'n jrs and coulnd't order my f'n food cause the "hispanic" cvnt behind the counter couldn't speak english!!! had to come home and cook chicken breasts.....again.
or how about how "minorities" are so mis-treated in this country that we, as Americans, bend over backwards to accomidate them.
what ever happened to fvck you this is America, you adjust to us and get off your fvcking ass and get a fvcking job you lazy nig mother f'er son of a bitsh goddamned piece of.........shit, that why I don't discuss politics. fvck it I'm done >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 09:17:12 PM »
chaos I love your avatar. I agree that is bullshit try working in retail and talking to those fuckers all they say is "jus lukin" I dont even talk to them anymore

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 09:46:45 PM »
what are the political topics to be discussed?
is it limited to 240's conspiracy theories or can we talk about how illegal immigrants are ruining our country? I tried to go to carls f'n jrs and coulnd't order my f'n food cause the "hispanic" cvnt behind the counter couldn't speak english!!! had to come home and cook chicken breasts.....again.
or how about how "minorities" are so mis-treated in this country that we, as Americans, bend over backwards to accomidate them.
what ever happened to fvck you this is America, you adjust to us and get off your fvcking ass and get a fvcking job you lazy nig mother f'er son of a bitsh goddamned piece of.........shit, that why I don't discuss politics. fvck it I'm done >:(

me and this guy might get along

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 10:12:07 PM »
chaos, IMO this should be anything political, war, social issues involving law and govt, foreign relations, border issues, the dying middle class, economy... anythng like that.

And I will still start a few 911 threads each week, but I will contribute far more on economic, social, and political issues.  I much prefer 911 by PM.
yup... Let the Chaos beggin!!!!!!! wahooo!!!!!!!!!!!! all excellent topics!!!! 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 10:12:28 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 10:13:05 PM »
chaos, IMO this should be anything political, war, social issues involving law and govt, foreign relations, border issues, the dying middle class, economy... anythng like that.

And I will still start a few 911 threads each week, but I will contribute far more on economic, social, and political issues.  I much prefer 911 by PM.
8)
me and this guy might get along
maybe as long as
a) you speak english 8)
b) your not some goddamned illegal immigrant m f'er that thinks the US should bow down to your "ethnic background" and celebrate your "culture" (which by the way IF it was so damn good why didn't you people stay home)
c) you can keep up with my tyraids on everything "colored" >:(
 8) ;D ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!