Author Topic: No Real Deal in MD  (Read 8133 times)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: No Real Deal in MD
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2006, 04:42:49 PM »
Why?
Lee obviously is not mature enough to go and sit down and "discuss" the issues that are taking place.Instead he spews it out accross internet message boards,but only his side of the story.
Remember there is always to sides to a coin and you guys are hering his only.
Imo those three guys(lee,paul and chris) are yesterday bodybuilders,they have had there time in the sun its now time to move along.

WRONG AGAIN BUT KEEP GOING....YOU MUST NEED A LIFE..

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2006, 04:52:57 PM »
WRONG AGAIN BUT KEEP GOING....YOU MUST NEED A LIFE..
And you dont?.Truth hurts I guess. :'(

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2006, 08:07:51 PM »
Why?
Lee obviously is not mature enough to go and sit down and "discuss" the issues that are taking place.Instead he spews it out accross internet message boards,but only his side of the story.
Remember there is always to sides to a coin and you guys are hering his only.
Imo those three guys(lee,paul and chris) are yesterday bodybuilders,they have had there time in the sun its now time to move along.

With spelling like that and english you have to either be Bleckman or at the least one of the writers.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2006, 08:13:37 PM »
With spelling like that and english you have to either be Bleckman or at the least one of the writers.
Pot calling Kettle?  ::)

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2006, 08:20:20 PM »
Hey Lee, I watched the latest Superman movie last night. Bloody good show! I personally think he could have beefed up for the part. Ever thought of auditioning for a role within a superman movie? (probably been asked this a hundred times)
Deputy Editor

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2006, 08:26:48 PM »
NO MD RAN PUT OF MONEY. THE MAGAZINE IS GOING TO SUCK NOW,GETTING RID OF THERE BEST ATHLETES.NEXT THING YOU KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO FILLED WITH HOMOS LIKE BILL WILLMORE AND CHRIS COOK.I SAY WE BOYYCOTT THEY ARE GOIN DOWNHILL.

Hi LEE

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2006, 10:12:08 PM »
Hi LEE

Yep.  I've been accused of being Lee because I share similar sentiments about certain things that he does, and now you accuse this guy of being Lee because he TYPES IN CAPS AND USES PUNCTUTATION THAT SOMTIMES IS INCORRECT AS WELL AS SPELING TYPOES!@?

LOL.

The answer to the question is: Cormier was dropped and there was no announcement.  Why this would shock anyone is beyond me.  They did the same thing to Paul Dillet right when his column was getting juicy - he was about to get into cycle details - and there was no call to him.  They just dropped him.

They operate in a shady fashion it seems.  Man, I liked them so much for so long.  But PAGE 69 - which is in the beginning of the magazine - seems to be the route they are going: Make bodybuilding appear fun and playful with no problems and everyone's having a GAY ol' time (no pun intended, Mr. Romano). 

The magazine is banking on Jay Cutler...  Good luck MD.  I hope you change back to ALL NATURAL Muscular Development... because right now, you guys are turning into Muscle Media. 

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2006, 08:42:59 AM »
md sucks cock plain and simple lee i got ypur back ese
i

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2006, 01:22:03 AM »
md sucks cock plain and simple lee i got ypur back ese
Even Superman has gimmick accounts  ???

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2006, 01:29:27 AM »
Yep.  I've been accused of being Lee because I share similar sentiments about certain things that he does, and now you accuse this guy of being Lee because he TYPES IN CAPS AND USES PUNCTUTATION THAT SOMTIMES IS INCORRECT AS WELL AS SPELING TYPOES!@?

LOL.

The answer to the question is: Cormier was dropped and there was no announcement.  Why this would shock anyone is beyond me.  They did the same thing to Paul Dillet right when his column was getting juicy - he was about to get into cycle details - and there was no call to him.  They just dropped him.

They operate in a shady fashion it seems.  Man, I liked them so much for so long.  But PAGE 69 - which is in the beginning of the magazine - seems to be the route they are going: Make bodybuilding appear fun and playful with no problems and everyone's having a GAY ol' time (no pun intended, Mr. Romano). 

The magazine is banking on Jay Cutler...  Good luck MD.  I hope you change back to ALL NATURAL Muscular Development... because right now, you guys are turning into Muscle Media. 

Yep.

Anybody notice the ass licking job MD did on the Weeda brothers?
HAHA, RON.....

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2006, 10:21:45 AM »
I said it once and I'll say it again.  After MD made up with AMI/Weider the magazine/staff has become a bunch of backstabbers and the magazine itself has gotten worse.  Or maybe everyone started to notice how overpriced and shitty the magazine is to begin with.  I honestly haven't bought an issue in six months or so.  Flex may not be the greatest but at least you know what you're getting every month for the price.  Decent training spreads (unless they do another Johnnie Jackson strongest bodybuilder ever spread again for the 10th million time)  and no weird curveballs like with MD (darkside of bb with Flex Wheeler, page 69 with those tranny figure athletes, Dave Palumbo, and so on).  Fvck MD

(Edit:  Anyone notice the 400 page issues with 325 worth of supplement ads?   ;))
Truly STOP WHINING