Author Topic: No Real Deal in MD  (Read 8144 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
No Real Deal in MD
« on: December 07, 2006, 09:27:30 PM »
I just noticed that Chris Cormier's Column was not in the latest issue of MD.   Did he get drooped ?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: No Real Deal in MD
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 09:31:30 PM »
I just noticed that Chris Cormier's Column was not in the latest issue of MD.   Did he get drooped ?

I would guess so, seeing as how his bb'ing career is over and done with and he looks like vince goodrum now.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 09:35:44 PM »
MD has not said anything about dropping him, have they ?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 09:41:41 PM »

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 10:11:35 PM »
I think he ran out of boring stories.
Motherboy (the band).

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 10:20:43 PM »
 :-\

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 11:32:05 PM »
Has anybody been able to have a conversation with Chris and understand anything he said? We hung out with him after the O and all I could hear was " 'yay " " 'yoy " & " 'yey "

... and what's up with his left arm... he has like a permanent IV scar.... I asked what it was but again all I heard was " 'yay "

Pretty cool dude otherwise...

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2006, 02:28:51 AM »
Has anybody been able to have a conversation with Chris and understand anything he said? We hung out with him after the O and all I could hear was " 'yay " " 'yoy " & " 'yey "

... and what's up with his left arm... he has like a permanent IV scar.... I asked what it was but again all I heard was " 'yay "

Pretty cool dude otherwise...

Are you sure that wasn't a "track" scar???
Watching The Haters

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2006, 02:44:40 AM »
Are you sure that wasn't a "track" scar???

Could have been.. it was quite a mess around there... inner elbow joint...

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2006, 03:46:58 AM »
NO MD RAN PUT OF MONEY. THE MAGAZINE IS GOING TO SUCK NOW,GETTING RID OF THERE BEST ATHLETES.NEXT THING YOU KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO FILLED WITH HOMOS LIKE BILL WILLMORE AND CHRIS COOK.I SAY WE BOYYCOTT THEY ARE GOIN DOWNHILL.
i

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2006, 03:52:01 AM »
Well I quit subscribing to MD a while back due to oilbag McGee over there...But Chris is a has-been now and he really needs to hang it up before he ends up killing himself...He had a great run but its over now...
Watching The Haters

Slick Vic

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2006, 05:13:51 AM »

I'm sure... Like a hot potato!  :-X

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2006, 05:23:10 AM »
Chris will make a comeback! Just like Evander!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2006, 05:25:47 AM »
He took a leave of absence to study Standard English with theBlockhead.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2006, 05:47:18 AM »
I'm sure... Like a hot potato!  :-X

like Vince G's boyfriends g-string when Vinc3 gives the single the flag is raised

'peanut butter jellly time - peanut butter jelly time'

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2006, 06:17:22 AM »
NO MD RAN PUT OF MONEY. THE MAGAZINE IS GOING TO SUCK NOW,GETTING RID OF THERE BEST ATHLETES.NEXT THING YOU KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO FILLED WITH HOMOS LIKE BILL WILLMORE AND CHRIS COOK.I SAY WE BOYYCOTT THEY ARE GOIN DOWNHILL.

You are soooooooooooooooooooo perceptive!!!  No money, no athletes, full of homos.  Yup, that's us!!

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2006, 06:18:58 AM »
i'm sure chris could fill a whole magazine with his tales of him beating white women.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2006, 06:51:21 AM »
You are soooooooooooooooooooo perceptive!!!  No money, no athletes, full of homos.  Yup, that's us!!

Is Cormier still writing for you guys, John?

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2006, 06:54:03 AM »
they must have fired the person who translated his articles from ebonics into everyday english.
footloose and fancy free

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2006, 07:35:25 AM »
Well I quit subscribing to MD a while back due to oilbag McGee over there...But Chris is a has-been now and he really needs to hang it up before he ends up killing himself...He had a great run but its over now...

That just it.  Most of the better known bodybuilders writing for the mags were 90's winners.  The new up and coming guys like Heath and Wellmore aren't known by enough people to warrant a collum in a national mag.  I suppose it will be 2010 before they give the new guys a collum.  Little by little the old guard are being shown the door.  In bodybuilding the fan base changes probably every 10 years.  The guys that were buying mags in the 90, that I know, don't buy them anymore.  A new demographic group will need a bunch of new bodybuilders and that seems to be what MD is doing.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2006, 07:36:18 AM »
they must have fired the person who translated his articles from ebonics into everyday english.

Cormier never written any of his articles or answered any question in his column.

His vocabulary and knowledge of sociological culture doesn't get past...

White T-shirts, pit bulls, RED Koolaid, Orange soda, white bitches, white ho's, white tricks, The movie 'Scarface' and the likeness of Al Pacino's character from that film, xbox(50Cent Get Rich/Die Tryin game), cell phones, hip/hop ring tones and BET.

His vocabulary doesn't stray to far from 'I be fin' 'knowwutIsayin?' 'is you my boo' 'my baby boo' and 'you is'.

His RANGE and what MD wanted just...just clashed.
?

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2006, 07:41:01 AM »
I have a feeling that one time Blockhead approached Cormier on some "Im an Amatuer and your one of my faovrite BBs" type tip and he shitted on him by telling him to hold on while he answered a phone call.
The Number 2 in Scranton

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2006, 07:50:20 AM »
I have a feeling that one time Blockhead approached Cormier on some "Im an Amatuer and your one of my faovrite BBs" type tip and he shitted on him by telling him to hold on while he answered a phone call.

Or maybe Cormier came over to his house with some white ho, wearing a white t-shirt, drank all his Red koolaid and Orange soda, beat him at Xbox, and never returned his copy of Scarface. Oh, and he kicked his pitbull on the way out whilst talking on the phone.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2006, 07:55:32 AM »
That's EXACTLY what happened, Monster! How did you know...did I tell you that before? This is how it went down...

I e-mailed him telling him I was a big fan and local NPC competitor and what he thought about carb cycling and protein sources most valuable for pre-contest.

This is the answer I got:

" Cool, homey...I be gittin' all kinds of white mthrfkrs luvin my black a$$! It breaks down like dis, dawg...first you gotta like...git that grub, youknowwhatImsayin? I be eating WINGS fo' my proteen and like I be gettin my grindage on wit some RIBS...I be all like eatin that cornbread and GREENS for carbs and like...after I get my swole on I be fin to drink KoolAid. 'RED' be my favorite color of KooLaid...ya, mean?

When I git closer to the show I be all eatin mo' watermelon and smoke me some menthols. Then I be fin to drink Colt-45 LITE but only drink a 20 stead' of a 40...ya, feel me?

Cool, player...keep the game tite...ya'll check out 'FITTY's' new game for xbox...that shit be off the hizook! Peace. "

So as you can see...MD was heading in a new direction. I heard SOURCE or EBONY is looking to hire him for a column. Just a rumor though...
that cant be true, i asked Cormier the same question and no where in your explanation did you state the one thing that he needs to do before working out....
The Number 2 in Scranton

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2006, 08:56:20 AM »
No, he doesnt write for MD anymore.

If you guys want him back......I'll sign him.....but you will have to buy Kaged Muscle to read his column :-*
Deputy Editor