Author Topic: Who wants to middle mod???  (Read 8716 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Who wants to mod???
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2006, 08:32:27 AM »
I would have thought the screen name "delusional liberal" would have been grounds enough not to give him mod powers. When you take into account some of his ridiculous posts then there's no way he should have been given the mod position.

Balance is a good thing, just choose a more level headed poster.

Now that I'm thinking about it, didn't Berserker kind of go off the deep end on the General Topics board recently?
Yes, I have my melts.  look at it this way, we have a righty a lefty and we need someone in the middle who is a little more level headed and it's perfect.  Lets face it, politics gets nasty very argumentative.  The best way to deal with this is to have a spectrum of mods from left to right who are willing to not misuse their powers for argument sake.  I may melt sometime, but there's no way I'm deleting or being a merger Nazi on someone because I don't like them.  If I do, it's real simple, the complaint board will get hit, Ron will look into it, and one of you guys will have a shot ;D  Same is true of DL, if he sucks at this, he's going to be gone for misusing his powers.  I really think having balance is the more important thing in a political forum that way nobody feels like they're posting into a forum that has a moderation team that leans heavy one way.  Now someone for the middle would be cool, you seemed to have a predisposition toward coaxing people down from their extremes, perhaps you could make a good case for middleman since you do this?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2006, 08:35:04 AM »
Yes,  you need someone in the middle.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Who wants to middle mod???
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2006, 09:20:50 AM »
Definitely Always Sore and Ozmo.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2006, 09:31:40 AM »
Yes, I have my melts.  look at it this way, we have a righty a lefty and we need someone in the middle who is a little more level headed and it's perfect.  Lets face it, politics gets nasty very argumentative.  The best way to deal with this is to have a spectrum of mods from left to right who are willing to not misuse their powers for argument sake.  I may melt sometime, but there's no way I'm deleting or being a merger Nazi on someone because I don't like them.  If I do, it's real simple, the complaint board will get hit, Ron will look into it, and one of you guys will have a shot ;D  Same is true of DL, if he sucks at this, he's going to be gone for misusing his powers.  I really think having balance is the more important thing in a political forum that way nobody feels like they're posting into a forum that has a moderation team that leans heavy one way.  Now someone for the middle would be cool, you seemed to have a predisposition toward coaxing people down from their extremes, perhaps you could make a good case for middleman since you do this?

As a mod does these mean this won't happen again?
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=109971.0
f**k off joker, i don't give a rats ass what you think ;)

HAHA

Have fun Mr. Berserker.
Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2006, 09:50:22 AM »
Definitely Always Sore and Ozmo.

YIP
Zack
Always would be good, but does he want it?  Ozmo is good too.  Joker, I don't give a fuck what you think ;D  Put your vote in for who you want Joker, this isn't a Bushocracy , I'm not "The Decider"  Delusional has gotten aggressive from the right I've had my lefty melts, now we need a middle man.  PERFECT ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2006, 09:53:03 AM »
I have no problem saying I don't give a fuck what you think Joker, but you have a righty mod to go to right?  that's what's great about the balance...  If you don't like the idea of going to ask something of someone you argue with strongly, there's another choice.  The same is true for the lefty guys.  one more for someone we can all kind of trust and it's perfect joker...

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2006, 09:59:38 AM »
I am actually way more left on social issues then most of you.
I am a neo-liberal after all. 8)
Mods are overrated. I think if someone comes out looking like a tool then that is enough moding for me.
Even if its me.
Z

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2006, 11:32:25 AM »
I nominate a_joker.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2006, 01:11:34 PM »
Ok so we're just waiting to hear back from Delusional so the person we pick to support for a middle guy was kosher with the left and right.  If anyone else wants the job shoot... Remember this is just a recommendation to Ron.  If he doesn't want another mod, that's it, it's his call.  I think most people hear are for a middleground mod so..... :-\ hopefully.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2006, 09:08:37 PM »
Me.

I'm fair.

I get along with everyone here, untill I speak the truth, in which case people get mad at me.
HAHA, RON.....