Author Topic: Who wants to middle mod???  (Read 8785 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Who wants to middle mod???
« on: December 07, 2006, 10:10:00 PM »
First, thank you RON!!! for the political board... Ok, we all talked about who should mod if we had a political forum and if I remember right it was agreed by most people that we needed a righty, a lefty and someone in the middle... there are plenty of people on the right, (actually I learned today that's most of the board ;D) and in the middle so who wants it and who should get it? Make your cases.  Intenseone not excluded... the whole reason I was against Intensone moding general was the incredible right leaning moderation that would make for all the political topics.  My whole fight was for ballance.  If we have a lefty, a righty and one in the middle, that's fine so if you all want intenseone that's who it should be in my opinion.

vote for a couple more mods.  a righty and someone in the middle...

Oh yea, and let the attacks on me begin, I earned it today ;D

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
Re: Who wants to mod???
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 10:16:10 PM »
i belive i am the perfect candidate.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 10:17:23 PM »
Oh oh...pick me, pick me :D!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 10:21:51 PM »
First, thank you RON!!! for the political board... Ok, we all talked about who should mod if we had a political forum and if I remember right it was agreed by most people that we needed a righty, a lefty and someone in the middle... there are plenty of people on the right, (actually I learned today that's most of the board ;D) and in the middle so who wants it and who should get it? Make your cases.  Intenseone not excluded... the whole reason I was against Intensone moding general was the incredible right leaning moderation that would make for all the political topics.  My whole fight was for ballance.  If we have a lefty, a righty and one in the middle, that's fine so if you all want intenseone that's who it should be in my opinion.

vote for a couple more mods.  a righty and someone in the middle...

Oh yea, and let the attacks on me begin, I earned it today ;D

Why didn't you just say it like that to begin with instead of making 50 screaming threads and posts.............your right, you are a liberal, I'll be Hannity and you can be Colmes......God knows you probably look like him!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 10:23:37 PM »
Why didn't you just say it like that to begin with instead of making 50 screaming threads and posts.............your right, you are a liberal, I'll be Hannity and you can be Colmes......God knows you probably look like him!!
ha ha ha... actually I DID if you would have been listening, I said that over and over, it's also the first thing I said to ron ;)

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 10:25:55 PM »
beserler check you PM

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 10:27:00 PM »
you threatened to put a shotgun shell in my head for asking for a second 911 investigation.  You dno't get the job dude.

you have me confused with someone else, i would never say that to someone.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 10:29:20 PM »
No, it was witnessed by many including Bigger business, who removed that shit. 

your immature ass doesn't belong as a moderator. you've already crossed the line.
you're taking things out of context.  im unbiased, so i'm a good candidate. 

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2006, 10:30:43 PM »
f**k off.  If you gt the job, i will not post here.  your bitch ass threatened murder for disagreeing.  I will not post in a place where you have the ability to kill my words.
hey, every great leader has some controversy.  i'm not looking to delete posts or anything, this board needs BALANCE.  im the perfect guy 8)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2006, 10:34:33 PM »
Ok, voting is over as per Ron... I wanted to have everybody put their bids forward but it wasn't to be.  It will be crossfire between Delusional Liberal and Me ;D

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2006, 10:35:01 PM »
No.  You expressly said "It's time that traitors like you be put down.  I will execute you with a shotgun round to the head".

You become mod, I will not post here.  period.  And I have a lot to offer the place.  You ignore facts, threaten death, and I will not let you delete my posts.
dude i never said anything like that, you're crazy.  just me having stars wont change the board.  

thanx.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2006, 10:36:48 PM »
ha ha ha... actually I DID if you would have been listening, I said that over and over, it's also the first thing I said to ron ;)

All I've seen was a bunch of screaming posts!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2006, 10:46:31 PM »
Ok, should we be asking for a middle mod?  It so, it should be someone that has been around on one account long enough that we all know they are pretty unbias in the middle.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2006, 10:47:45 PM »
All I've seen was a bunch of screaming posts!!
It's not new, you have a long history of not reading my posts... But I did make that case several times...

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2006, 10:57:37 PM »
It's not new, you have a long history of not reading my posts... But I did make that case several times...

WHAT?? No swearing, no blasts??

This is really the first real job you ever had isn't it??

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2006, 11:11:27 PM »
Ok, should we be asking for a middle mod?  It so, it should be someone that has been around on one account long enough that we all know they are pretty unbias in the middle.
I believe I am about as close to the center as a man can get.  I don't believe in Republican or Democrat anymore... Just whats right, and whats wrong, I'm not offended by anything, and I never get pissed off so I won't have a meltdown and move/delete stuff that shouldn't be moved/deleted.

Pick me please.  :)
S

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2006, 11:13:46 PM »
i pick OZMO, he's a little liberal but not too bad.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2006, 11:21:24 PM »
I like benfun and ozmo so either would be good for a middle guy.  More choices?  Where was Body88... He had a thing going on to get mod on General.  Isn't he kind of middle too?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2006, 11:33:12 PM »
Yes, Ozmo seems like a good guy, I would vote for him or me. LOL
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2006, 11:39:43 PM »
What about Always, he seemed to be one that was trying to borker the peace from the middle today and he leans a tad right?

more suggestions?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2006, 07:17:53 AM »
Delusional Liberal a mod? What a fuckin joke!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2006, 07:19:19 AM »
Delusional Liberal a mod? What a fuckin joke!

I agree, that was a poor choice.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2006, 07:25:30 AM »
I agree, that was a poor choice.

If he is trying to balance the spectrum then picking him was a very poor choice.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2006, 07:36:43 AM »
If he is trying to balance the spectrum then picking him was a very poor choice.

I would have thought the screen name "delusional liberal" would have been grounds enough not to give him mod powers. When you take into account some of his ridiculous posts then there's no way he should have been given the mod position.

Balance is a good thing, just choose a more level headed poster.

Now that I'm thinking about it, didn't Berserker kind of go off the deep end on the General Topics board recently?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2006, 08:25:23 AM »
I am concerned about the extreme position of the mods.

Who are the moderates?