Author Topic: holy F'ing crap... CBS WTC 1993 clip. FBI supplied the bombs!  (Read 8891 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
holy F'ing crap... CBS WTC 1993 clip. FBI supplied the bombs!
« on: December 08, 2006, 03:10:11 PM »
 :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: holy F'ing crap... CBS WTC 1993 clip. FBI supplied the bombs!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 03:16:30 PM »
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... So busted... oopsie... Yea, it was interesting how fast they also came up with the 9/11 suspects too... I can't wait to hear some comments on this...

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 03:24:17 PM »
http://prisonplanet.com/articles/december2006/081206_b_Foreknowledge.htm

This was for the 1993 terrorist bombing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Center_bombing
Allegations of FBI foreknowledge

In the course of the trial it was revealed that the FBI had an informant, a former Egyptian army officer named Emad A. Salem. Salem claims to have informed the FBI of the plot to bomb the towers as early as February 6, 1992. Salem's role as informant allowed the FBI to quickly pinpoint the conspirators out of the hundreds of possible suspects.

Salem, initially believing that this was to be a sting operation, claimed that the FBI's original plan was for Salem to supply the conspirators with a harmless powder instead of actual explosive to build their bomb, but that the FBI chose to use him for other purposes instead. [4] He secretly recorded hundreds of hours of telephone conversations with his FBI handlers; reported by Ralph Blumenthal in the New York Times, Oct. 28, 1993, secton A,Page 1.

In December 1993, James M. Fox, the head of the FBI's New York Office, denied that the FBI had any foreknowledge of the attacks.[citation needed] The 1993 WTC sting operation was depicted as a false flag operation and was a plot device for the 1996 movie The Long Kiss Goodnight with Geena Davis.

Yousef's view of the attack

According to the journalist Steve Coll, Yousef mailed letters to various New York newspapers just before the attack, in which he claimed he belonged to the 'Liberation Army, Fifth Battalion'.[2] These letters made three demands: an end to all US aid to Israel, an end to US diplomatic relations with Israel, and a demand for a pledge by the United States to end interference "with any of the Middle East countries (sic) interior affairs." He stated that the attack on the World Trade Center would be merely the first of such attacks if his demands were not met. In his letters Yousef admitted that the World Trade Center bombing was an act of terrorism, but that this was justified because 'the terrorism that Israel practices (which America supports) must be faced with a similar one.'
Z

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 08:20:42 PM »
Prison planet.com is ur source ::)
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 08:45:51 PM »
Prison planet.com is ur source ::)
Did you watch the video... Prison planet mostly gathers its sources from mainstream sources.  I think it was CBS.  The FBI informant video taped his conversations with the FBI.  oops, caught on film...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 09:04:34 PM »
Thats why this is all over the place.
L

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 09:06:42 PM »
The FBI gave them the explosives...

they didn't give them blanks, they gave them real bombs.

They could have arrested them at any time.

instead, they let the bombing happen, denied everything.

Well NYers, that same group of fucked men who assisted that one, covered it up, then busted the guys are still in charge.  Even if you don't believe it was a self-attack for political agenda domestically... you should be terrified that everyone in the FBI kept their jobs.

it's pretty much like leaving a gun out for a kid to play with.  Only you're leaving a great deal of explosives, attack directions, and a clear target out for terrorists to play with.  Oh yes - and you leave it out for months, then play dumb when it blows up.

Un-fucking-real.

Nothing wrong here folks.......keep living is fantasy land, driving your oversized 7 mile-per-gallon monstrosity, as you sip on your $5 Starbucks cup-o-coffee, and talk on your cell phone, cause nothing is wrong......
HAHA, RON.....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2006, 09:47:27 PM »
Thats why this is all over the place.
hello ???................. HUH?  Is your logic here if it didn't become a major scandal, it didn't happen?  Yes or No, did you watch the CBS report?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2006, 10:15:48 PM »
I think it was CBS. 

Wasn't it CBS (liberal) that fired Dan Rather for reporting a story that wasn't true?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2006, 10:23:58 PM »
No bserk..i just don't care I guess. I have enough to worry about. The FBI plays their games and eveybody has an agenda. I have seem some extremely shady shit over here. Obviously they made a mistake..would not be the first time. Maybe the operation got away from them.I don't know. I wasn't there.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2006, 01:21:52 AM »
Well I've had 3 family members who were agents and they didn't kill anybody. I don't know the details and am sure there was more to it. The ATF killed innocent people at Ruby ridge. They mismanaged the Waco deal. Janet Reno was very heavy handed with the Gonzalez kid. I don't why it was pulled. Maybe because it was BS or maybe it was true. Life is cheap. Folks in the US don't realize what a dangerous place the rest of the world is and to what lengths people will go. We do what we have to to protect the Country. 240 i don't have a answer for u.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2006, 03:58:56 AM »
No bserk..i just don't care I guess. I have enough to worry about. The FBI plays their games and eveybody has an agenda. I have seem some extremely shady shit over here. Obviously they made a mistake..would not be the first time. Maybe the operation got away from them.I don't know. I wasn't there.
oh brother... at least your comments are in context, thanks...  Yet another person that wants to argue the point without reviewing your side... Come on, obviously you care... You want to debunk it without knowing what IT is… At least have the common courtesy to hear what the other side is saying.  It's like a 2 minute clip.  Ok so corruption happens, that doesn't mean we just go oki-doki when shady crap surfaces.  There's nothing anti-American going on here... I can't go for the, It's corruption baby, work with it logic ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2006, 04:11:52 AM »
Wasn't it CBS (liberal) that fired Dan Rather for reporting a story that wasn't true?
It wasn't Dan Rather's story first of all... He was anchor... The story was by Jacquelyn Adams. sp?  Dan just introduced the next segment on the news. 2nd... not everything Dan has ever done is BS because of that innocent ::)  You already know I have a string of lies told by Rush, but not even I am going to say everything he says is a lie.  You should always be willing to look at the information/case presented.  These days it seems like so much of the right is self justified by claiming the lefties info came from a left source... Oh yea, that's sugar... ::)  That's an easy out to not argue the point.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2006, 04:54:33 AM »

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2006, 08:09:19 AM »
You already know I have a string of lies told by Rush, but not even I am going to say everything he says is a lie. 

I can pull up a string statements that were takin out of context by anyone and call them lies!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2006, 08:40:31 AM »
I can pull up a string statements that were takin out of context by anyone and call them lies!
Come on, I have a point, you're not honestly going to argue nothing Dan has ever said should be taken seriously.  And don't avoid the point that it wasn't Dan's story to begin with...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2006, 08:53:36 AM »
Not trying to jump in but at this point if u question Rather your not wrong. Ok so its not his story so then maybe u don't question him but anything he says can be questioned because he lied and he's a Journalist.  That aside..I'm not convinced about this story. I would need several more sources.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2006, 10:50:16 AM »
The below is a transcript from part of one of the recordings Emad A. Salem made of a telephone conversation he had with one of his FBI handlers, FBI Special Agent John Anticev (MP3: [1][2]):

FBI Special Agent John Anticev: But, uh, basically nothing has changed. I'm just telling you for my own sake that nothing, that this isn't a salary, that it's—you know. But you got paid regularly for good information. I mean the expenses were a little bit out of the ordinary and it was really questioned. Don't tell Nancy I told you this. [Nancy Floyd is another FBI Special Agent who worked with Emad A. Salem in his informant capacity.]

FBI undercover agent Emad A. Salem: Well, I have to tell her of course.
Anticev: Well then, if you have to, you have to.

Salem: Yeah, I mean because the lady was being honest and I was being honest and everything was submitted with a receipt and now it's questionable.

Anticev: It's not questionable, it's like a little out of the ordinary.

Salem: Okay. Alright. I don't think it was. If that's what you think guys, fine, but I don't think that because we was start already building the bomb which is went off in the World Trade Center. It was built by supervising supervision from the Bureau and the D.A. and we was all informed about it and we know that the bomb start to be built. By who? By your confidential informant. What a wonderful, great case!

Anticev: Well.

Salem: And then he put his head in the sand and said "Oh, no, no, that's not true, he is son of a bitch." [Deep breath.] Okay. It's built with a different way in another place and that's it.

Anticev: No, don't make any rash decisions. I'm just trying to be as honest with you as I can.

Salem: Of course, I appreciate that.

Anticev: And as far as the payments go, and everything like that, they're there. I guarantee you that they are there.

http://www.answers.com/topic/emad-salem

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2006, 11:06:31 AM »
World Net Daily:

The FBI and the mad bombers

"According to tapes played at the trial of the "terrorists" in that case, the FBI planted Emad A. Salem to infiltrate an Arab group in New York. His job was to act, again, as an agent provocateur -- inciting violent attacks. It was Salem who convinced the other participants to bomb the World Trade Center. When he was asked to assemble the bomb, he went to the FBI to ask for harmless powder to avoid a catastrophe. The FBI essentially cut him off. To make a long, complicated story short and simple: The FBI spent $3 million of your tax money to blow up the World Trade Center.

Remember this the next time you hear about a so-called "terrorist incident." And, tell your representatives and senators it's time to rein in the mad bombers and provocateurs in our own government." - WorldNetDaily (12/09/99)

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=14869

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2006, 12:46:30 PM »
I kid you not... post something from a left leaning source, it is bullshit unless it's backed up by multiple sources from the mainstream... And even then it'll get nullified unless authenticated by Fox News or their favorite right wing radio show host... Post something from Drudge or Newsmax and the mother fucker undoubtedly will expect it to be taken as gospel.  Been there done that with so many internet arguments...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2006, 01:10:26 PM »
Berserker,

The liberal FBI must have made that up to make the FBI look bad.

HAHAHAHAHA!
HAHA, RON.....

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2006, 09:11:41 AM »
so both bush's let the WTC get bombed! like father like son  ::)
Valhalla awaits.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2006, 09:25:28 AM »
so both bush's let the WTC get bombed! like father like son  ::)
Clinton was president.  But I think they figured he would go where they wanted if both towers were destroyed and thousands killed in the gas.  Had the bombing been successful, Clinton would have had no choice but go the way the public/political outrage went.  We would have had the war on terror starting back then.  The planning for this would have been in the works to happen in the first year of Bush's second term.  They probably went ahead with the plan, after bush lost, thinking they could still make things happen from outside the whitehouse.  The plan failed and they had to go back to the drawing board. How's that for Crazy Sounding ;D