Author Topic: Come and hate my tattoo... AWESOME!!  (Read 14272 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Re: Come and hate my tattoo... AWESOME!!
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2006, 12:00:46 AM »
Nothin a good beltsander can't take care of.
Most are all show no go!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2006, 04:30:40 AM »
Did I miss the post explaining why you got a tat of a yogurt brand on your back :-\ 

I've entered your pic here, should be up in a few days... Congrats :P
http://www.badtattoos.com/

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2006, 04:22:55 PM »
ahahahha

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2006, 06:11:36 AM »
Tattoos suck in general.

I always laugh my ass off when i see some 'japanese' tattoos in the summer.  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2006, 01:50:17 AM »
Tattoos suck in general.

I always laugh my ass off when i see some 'japanese' tattoos in the summer.  ;D
Sometimes they're awesome, but 98% of tattoos suck.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2006, 09:25:57 AM »
Beast

I always wondered how stupid someone felt 30 years later to have crap like that inked on em for life.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2006, 11:56:41 AM »
I always wondered how stupid someone felt 30 years later to have crap like that inked on em for life.
I think about my tattoo and what I will think about them when 60, 70 and 80 and ya know what???  I think I will love them just as much as they hold a lot of memories that whether good or bad I never want to forget.  They are a part of my life and each one was picked out for a reason.   :)
:D Weee

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2006, 01:44:38 PM »
I think about my tattoo and what I will think about them when 60, 70 and 80 and ya know what???  I think I will love them just as much as they hold a lot of memories that whether good or bad I never want to forget.  They are a part of my life and each one was picked out for a reason.   :)

Ditto.. thanks CL.

..Fuck you all hahah I love my tats.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2006, 08:34:06 PM »
Ditto.. thanks CL.

..f**k you all hahah I love my tats.
That must have been one hell of a yogurt experience...

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2006, 08:28:54 AM »
I couldn't get a tat right now because I wouldn't be 100% sure of it. I change my facial hair at least once a month, let alone getting something that's pretty much perminant. Besides, many tat styles are overused thesedays and it'd have to mean something.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2006, 08:37:11 AM »
my traps are bigger
X

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2006, 10:15:13 AM »
You should put

"BY DANONE"

beneath it, to make it more hardcore.
$

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2006, 11:33:31 AM »
You should put

"BY DANONE"

beneath it, to make it more hardcore.

You mean Dannon....

... good one clever guy.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2006, 04:38:46 AM »
You mean Dannon....

... good one clever guy.

Over here it's called danone.

Anyone who has a tattoo named after yoghurt on his back shouldn't really make comments about other people's intelligence.

$

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2006, 05:54:50 AM »
Over here it's called danone.

Anyone who has a tattoo named after yoghurt on his back shouldn't really make comments about other people's intelligence.

Actually I can make all the comments I want.  Just cause you don't like my tat doesn't mean I don't like it.

Yoghurt?  haha

... moron.

stanze

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2006, 06:23:51 AM »
I just couldn't resist getting in my digs too.....

1. you need to get rid of the neck/back hair
2. tattoo's are ok, but to get your name 'danimal' plastered on your back is just sad - 'brixtonbulldog' would have been more the go eh? - or at least get it tattooed on your foearm so you can remember what your name is when you go to the bank  :P

What's a singlet?

a 'wifebeater' - and I reckon you do too - you must wear a singlet everyday just so people can see 'dan**al' underneath it  ;D

DAN**AL
3. why post a pic of your tattoo here? are you looking for approval or something? daddy didn't pay enough attention to you growing up? mommy take you off the tit too young (at age 16?)

all the sh!t criticism you are getting here you deserve  ;D - i mean what do you expect? praise and addoration for such a 'masterpiece' ???
I design tattoos on the side - tell you what - let me design the next one for you - I even it ready for you now
'dick' across your forehead - you'll be surprised how many people will agree   ;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2006, 08:25:20 AM »
I just couldn't resist getting in my digs too.....

1. you need to get rid of the neck/back hair

Done that.  What's it to you, fag?

2. tattoo's are ok, but to get your name 'danimal' plastered on your back is just sad - 'brixtonbulldog' would have been more the go eh? - or at least get it tattooed on your foearm so you can remember what your name is when you go to the bank  :P

Sad is how much attention this post has gotten.. especially from lifeless losers like yourself making judgements completely irrelevant to the owner.

a 'wifebeater' - and I reckon you do too - you must wear a singlet everyday just so people can see 'dan**al' underneath it  ;D

DAN**AL
Yeah I do that, really.

3. why post a pic of your tattoo here? are you looking for approval or something? daddy didn't pay enough attention to you growing up? mommy take you off the tit too young (at age 16?)

Boredom, and to see the cunning insults that would ensue.  Of course, most have fallen way below the creativity and originality I was expecting.  You are the posterqueer for this point.

all the sh!t criticism you are getting here you deserve  ;D - i mean what do you expect? praise and addoration for such a 'masterpiece' ???

I expected a better assortment of flaming.

I design tattoos on the side - tell you what - let me design the next one for you - I even it ready for you now

'dick' across your forehead - you'll be surprised how many people will agree   ;D

You've taken this way to seriously buddy.  Stop crying about nothing.  Your opinion is worth less than the semen you gargle with.

That is all.

stanze

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2006, 11:14:00 AM »
You've taken this way to seriously buddy.  Stop crying about nothing.  Your opinion is worth less than the semen you gargle with.

That is all.

hehehehe - seems my opinion was worth a reply as well as it being in bold too :) who's the loser now eh? :)

what were you expecting? artistic masterpieces of literal architecture? you wanted a 'toasting' but when you got responses that didn't suit your perspective you spat the dummy? little boy, go and cry it to your momma  ;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2006, 02:39:08 PM »
hehehehe - seems my opinion was worth a reply as well as it being in bold too :) who's the loser now eh? :)

You are still the loser, sorry.

what were you expecting? artistic masterpieces of literal architecture? you wanted a 'toasting' but when you got responses that didn't suit your perspective you spat the dummy? little boy, go and cry it to your momma  ;D

hahahaaha you fuckin guys sound like a bunch a little bitches everytime you open your fucking mouths!

"spat the dummy" ????

ah ahahahahaaha  what a homo

stanze

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2006, 09:14:03 PM »
You are still the loser, sorry.

nice come back  ::) - real witty

you're still a fag  'D'ANAL' - now walk away before I crucify your ass on the net  ;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2006, 03:40:49 AM »
nice come back  ::) - real witty

you're still a fag  'D'ANAL' - now walk away before I crucify your ass on the net  ;D

Please boy.. you've already gayed up this thread enough.

stanze

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2006, 03:12:58 PM »
Please boy.. you've already gayed up this thread enough.
I'm afraid that was all ready established when you posted a pic of your pasty white ass, showing off your 'cool' tat' and then calling the thread 'Come and hate my tattoo... AWESOME!!'

If ya didn't want people to hate on it then you should of called it 'look at my tattoo - I designed it myself with a lot of thought and consideration - please spare my feelings  :-\'

you are a King Kong homo who just got butt raped by the Empire State Building.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2006, 04:00:39 PM »
I'm afraid that was all ready established when you posted a pic of your pasty white ass, showing off your 'cool' tat' and then calling the thread 'Come and hate my tattoo... AWESOME!!'

It's called sarcasm, duh.

If ya didn't want people to hate on it then you should of called it 'look at my tattoo - I designed it myself with a lot of thought and consideration - please spare my feelings  :-\'

That sounds like something a gay would say.

you are a King Kong homo who just got butt raped by the Empire State Building.

see above

stanze

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2006, 07:00:10 PM »
sarcasm? more like hypocrite  ;D
when ever you post a pic be prepared for smart ass niggas like me to rip on you 'D'ANAL'

the only homo on this thread is you trying to justify and defend yourself - take it like a man!
(oh wait - that wasn't nice of me, because you're used to only taking IT from the behind 'man')

tell all the internet trolls out there that when your with your boyfriend, being ridden from behind you yell 'go 'DANIMAL' on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr.....'  :-*that was the real reason you got done :o
(think twice about replying cause it is only gonna get worse...)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2006, 07:56:57 PM »
sarcasm? more like hypocrite  ;D
when ever you post a pic be prepared for smart ass niggas like me to rip on you 'D'ANAL'

niggas?  haha... what a fuckin punk ass loser.

the only homo on this thread is you trying to justify and defend yourself - take it like a man!
(oh wait - that wasn't nice of me, because you're used to only taking IT from the behind 'man')

oh that was SOOOOO clever... please stop gaying up this thread with the "I'm a better dicksucker argument."  Your mom used that one last year at the annual horse pleasure nationals and she got disqualified for "obscene behavior."   Please give her my condolances.

tell all the internet trolls out there that when your with your boyfriend, being ridden from behind you yell 'go 'DANIMAL' on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr.....'  :-*that was the real reason you got done :o
(think twice about replying cause it is only gonna get worse...)

No one rides from behind.... you have to be on top.  Of course you would no that if you have ever tried having sex with a woman instead of the hole you cut in your teddy bears ass.
(of couse that might be a better way to go than what kind of pussy you could expect being hung like a squirrell)