Author Topic: where???  (Read 1738 times)

az

• Getbig III
where???
« on: December 08, 2006, 08:08:02 PM »
Where were you born? Brooklyn

where have you been? NJ, PA, DE, MA, NC, SC, VA, FLA, TEXAS, CA, TN, CT, NV, IN, CO, DC, Canada, Germany, Austria, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Dominica, Dominican Republic, St. Martin, Martinique

where would you like to go? Africa, Austrailia, Jamaica, Brazil, Isreal, Cuba

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: where???
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 03:32:33 AM »
Ha ha. Born in California, but transferred back to The Netherlands with my Dutch mother when I was a 10 months old baby! Two passports, what's so funny 'bout that?

Been? 2 times USA: NYC and New England area, Florida. All around Europe, Egypt 2 times, Maldives, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysian Borneo.

Would like to go to Namibia, Tanzania, and other places in Africa. Costa Rica, Suriname, Bolivia, Ecuador, Brazil and other places in South-America. Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii and other places in the Pacific. Russia, Moscow could be pretty interesting. In Asia, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, China, Nepal, Japan you name it. Still would like to dive at Sipadan, Borneo, and locations around New Guinea, Papua. Like to say hello to these magnificent penguins on Antarctica. You can say I pretty much want to go to a lot of places. Like to see NYC again, and rent a car in California because I was born there (Pomona).

I live in The Netherlands.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2006, 07:49:11 AM »
Born: Massachusetts

Been: ME, NH, FL, Vegas, Bahamas

Where would I like to go:  Spain, Italy, Greece, Egypt
:D Weee

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2006, 08:14:45 AM »
Boston?  I hear it's "wicked" cold right now.
I heard that 2  :)

Thank God I don't live there anymore  :)
:D Weee

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • INBA Professional Competitor
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2006, 08:20:20 AM »
Born in: Chicago, IL

Live in:  Dallas, TX (most of my life)

Been to:  London, England; Belfast, Northern Ireland; Los Angeles, CA; Cancun; Austin, TX (went to school there); Charleston, SC; Seattle, WA; Vancouver, Canada; Miami, FL; St. Petersburg, FL; New York City; New Haven, CT; Oklahoma City.

Would like to go to:  Greece, Spain, Italy, Israel, Scotland, Germany, Austria, Jamaica, Cozumel, all of the other major cities in California, Colorado.  That's all I can think of right now.
Jodi

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2006, 08:31:29 AM »
Born: Quebec

Been to:  Toronto, Ottawa, VT, CT, NY, DE, PA, CA, NH, NJ, NM, WV, MA, VA, CO, TX, FL, Hawaii, Germany, Italy, France, Austria, Netherlands, UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Monaco, Belgium, Czech Republic, Portugal, Bahamas, Dominica, Puerto Rico, Guadeloupe, British + US Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, St. Maarten

Would LOVE to go to: Africa - Botswana, South Africa, or Kenya for dream of a lifetime nature safari, Australia*, New Zealand, Bali, Alaska.

*For everyone who wants to go to Australia -- maybe we can get a group charter and stay at Bigger Business's place.  :D