Author Topic: The 'Liberal' defense  (Read 1884 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The 'Liberal' defense
« on: December 09, 2006, 01:00:46 AM »
 :-\

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: The 'Liberal' defense
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 01:41:47 AM »
Once your reputation as a journalist is tarnished its impossible to get it back. If u are seen as biased there is nothing u can ever do to change anybodies mind. Rather screwed up with his attacks on Bush and any subsequent hard factual pieces he has done will be questioned. Same with the Times. Its still a respected newspaper but not like it was and Conservatives will attack it. I am not debating the story..i don't know. I would like to see more evidence.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2006, 09:54:33 AM »
Write a letter to the editor.  In fact, write to every major newspaper and television station in the country.  See if they pick up the story.  No . . . cannot.  The CIA will hunt you down, since the CIA controls the media.  Right 240?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2006, 12:46:35 PM »
Life is good.   ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2006, 06:37:39 PM »
You keep telling us that.  But you're older.  You've lived through bullshit. you have 20 more years of swallowing bullshit and supporting bad stuff than we do.  Must suck to look in a mirror and have no clue what you stand for.  Someday you'll go to your grave as an old man, arrive at St Peter, and he'll ask what you did with your days here.  You'll tell him you kept your head low and didn't make waves.  That you never did what was right, you did what was less unsettling, that you were paint on the wall and that the nervous smirk was your only mark on this planet.  bravo.

;D  Still in my thirties man.  But not by much.   ;D  How can life not be good?  I live in a beautiful home in one of the most beautiful places in the world.  I pay my mortgage every month and keep food on the table.  I have a beautiful wife.  I have four beautiful, well adjusted (spoiled) kids.  (Good thing they look like their mother.)  I help run a very successful business with awesome partners and even better employees.  I'm healthy as a horse.  I'm three weeks away from finishing the year without so much as a cold.  That's why I'm always smiling. 

And you know what?  It's because God loves me.  Not because I earned anything.  Not because I deserve any of it.  But because He loves me.  What's not to smile about?  Life is good.  If I die to tomorrow, it's all good.  I'm worth more to my family dead anyway.  ;D