Author Topic: Types of Gay  (Read 2096 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Types of Gay
« on: December 09, 2006, 07:06:01 AM »
Does anyone have a difference of feelings towards more falmboyant gays and quiet gays? 
Squishy face retard

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: Types of Gay
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 07:08:57 AM »
Yeah... to be totally honest, the queens and drag queens and the ones who force their gayness on everyone and everything around them just creep me out... the ones who are regular dudes, i treat them like any other dudes...

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2006, 07:12:18 AM »
yeah but at least the flamboyant gays arent the ones tryting to hide and deny their gayness, getting married having kids and then leaving their families later so they can 'be true to who thye are' ::)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2006, 07:16:16 AM »
Dude I have a cpl gay friends who are just regular dudes.. both very masculine, very good college athletes, they can take a joke about their sexuality without considering it a hate crime, and are just good friends on the whole... all while being openly gay.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2006, 08:05:15 AM »
Yeah... to be totally honest, the queens and drag queens and the ones who force their gayness on everyone and everything around them just creep me out... the ones who are regular dudes, i treat them like any other dudes...

Exactly!!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2006, 03:22:05 PM »

Exactly. I used to do the doors at a gay nightclub about five years ago and met some really cool people there who were so laid back and genuine. But I had no time at all for those prancing queens who deliberately talk feminine to sound "more gay" in their eyes. They weren't being themselves and that's what I had a problem with I guess, not the fact they were gay.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2006, 03:42:48 PM »
Does anyone have a difference of feelings towards more falmboyant gays and quiet gays? 
I like the c3po style gays... they're funny :P All gays should walk around like c3po so I can laugh at them ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2006, 08:43:52 PM »
Dude I have a cpl gay friends who are just regular dudes.. both very masculine, very good college athletes, they can take a joke about their sexuality without considering it a hate crime, and are just good friends on the whole... all while being openly gay.

Tell Alexxx and Earl, I said hi.....
HAHA, RON.....

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2006, 04:55:37 AM »
Why the fuck do people need to have a parade/freak show to express their sexual orientation, flamboyant gays all need to be in mental hospitals or killed.
I

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2006, 05:10:12 AM »
You are right. Pride parades made sense 40 years ago, when gay people were really oppressed; nowadays they're just freakshows that normal gay people are ashamed to be associated with.

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2006, 02:11:42 AM »
One of my gay friends is adamantly against the flamey, effeminate behavior of some of the other gays. It is annoying--just be yourself and quit acting what is basically like a girl.  I say, go get a sex change if you want to be a girl so bad.   ;D

SM

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2006, 02:24:36 AM »
the ones who are regular dudes, i treat them like any other dudes...

Regular dudes don't suck cock...Therefore,none of them act like regular dudes.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2006, 02:30:42 AM »

Regular dudes don't suck cock...Therefore,none of them act like regular dudes.

HAHAHAHAHAHA yes but I would rather be around a gay that watches football, like cars and drinks beer then a flamey faget who dresses like a girl, watches vh-1 fashion shows and drinks "sex on the beach".
I

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2006, 03:05:27 AM »

Regular dudes don't suck cock...

Ah, but they do... and more than you know.  ;D

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2006, 03:17:15 AM »

What is your view on this topic, do the over the top flamers bother you?
I

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 03:22:47 AM »

No, they don't.

You're confusing "regular dudes" with homs.

Hope this helps.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2006, 04:04:29 AM »
What is your view on this topic, do the over the top flamers bother you?

When I was younger and more insecure the flamers bothered me a lot, but the more self-esteem I developed the less they bothered me.  Now, I don't mind them at all and have no problem chatting them up in a club or including one or more in my social group.  I still don't want to be intimate with any of them, but other than that, I'm very cool with them.  I feel the same way about drag queens (no dick for you), but other than that we're cool. 

Many years ago, I was sitting at a bar when this drag queen named Misery (lots of drag queens have a name that begins with "Mis(s)" came and sat down next to me.  We got to talking and I learned quite a bit about her and how she found her way into the drag scene… basically she was a dancer at Julliard and dropped out for lack of $$.  Anyhow, what I really learned from her (the first drag queen I had a real conversation with) is that behind all the make up and drama is a real person.

I had a similar experience with this huge inked muscle dude I met in a leather bar.  Almost everyone is scared of him or intimidated by him, but after brunch one morning he took me to his city garden where he grew fresh fruit and flowers…. then we went home and I ate all 260lbs of him.  ;D

Mannerisms aside, drag queens and the big muscle dudes have more in common than you might think.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2006, 04:17:09 AM »
When I was younger and more insecure the flamers bothered me a lot, but the more self-esteem I developed the less they bothered me.  Now, I don't mind them at all and have no problem chatting them up in a club or including one or more in my social group.  I still don't want to be intimate with any of them, but other than that, I'm very cool with them.  I feel the same way about drag queens (no dick for you), but other than that we're cool. 

Many years ago, I was sitting at a bar when this drag queen named Misery (lots of drag queens have a name that begins with "Mis(s)" came and sat down next to me.  We got to talking and I learned quite a bit about her and how she found her way into the drag scene… basically she was a dancer at Julliard and dropped out for lack of $$.  Anyhow, what I really learned from her (the first drag queen I had a real conversation with) is that behind all the make up and drama is a real person.

I had a similar experience with this huge inked muscle dude I met in a leather bar.  Almost everyone is scared of him or intimidated by him, but after brunch one morning he took me to his city garden where he grew fresh fruit and flowers…. then we went home and I ate all 260lbs of him.  ;D

Mannerisms aside, drag queens and the big muscle dudes have more in common than you might think.

I get what you mean, you don't feel attracted to them but don't mind hanging around them. There is a few gay dudes that hang with a social group I chill with occasionally, they listen to Tori Amos and are complete flamers but don't dress like girls (that I know of ;D) and enjoy smoking pot and drinking just like me ;D. They can be hilarious at times and I don't mind chilling around them at all since I have known them for years now. But like I said I would prefer to be around gays that are into the same things as me (other then sexual orientation obviously) then the kind I tend to come across but as long as they aren't over the top I don't mind them at all.
I

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2006, 10:13:09 AM »

That was a good story until the end  :-X  Didn't fill up on brunch?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2006, 10:16:06 AM »

I think they should all be herded into the desert and kept away from society.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2006, 10:16:11 AM »
Baygbm is a cannibal?!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2006, 10:28:27 AM »
there is nothing wrong with liking teh cock(except for the fact it exponentially increases your chances of getting aids), but if you act like a freak you will be treated like one

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2006, 11:30:26 AM »
That was a good story until the end  :-X  Didn't fill up on brunch?

Different appetites.   ;D

Actually, this guy was surprsingly smart and I hung with him for a while...  He is the dude I was with when I went to a bodybuilding show and saw someone in the audience JOing during the posedown!   :o

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2006, 12:29:07 AM »

NO,they don't. If you suck cock,you are a homo or a female...neither are regular dudes...but I undaerstand what he ment by regular dudes,with the football and cars and all that.