Author Topic: worst hangover...  (Read 6435 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: worst hangover...
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2006, 06:07:35 AM »
20 years old...I drank a bottle of bailey's and passed out on a long chair in my backyard. Next day....I was puking and sleeping myself to death till about 6:00pm. Never again.

PB

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2006, 07:16:47 AM »
Oh c'mon Deedee, are you saying you never had to lie on your bed with your feet up on the dresser with a coat hanger in the zipper to get your jeans on?  :P

Those were great day!!!! ;D nothing made a girls ass look as good as some painted on designer jeans  ;D
X

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2006, 08:58:34 AM »
Daytona, Bike Week '91.   Last night there, drunk as a skunk and had to check out of hotel at noon, flight was about 4pm I believe.  Me and my gf went to a Friendly's parking lot and slept in the car til time to go to the airport.  Then had to fly back.  We were in the last row, the seats that don't recline so I flew back with my head on the tray table the whole way.   >:(

Ohhh..Flower.

I've tackled a few Daytona Bike weeks myself!  Thats one hell of a party!  I was a bit luckier though, it was only a few hours drive from my house.  I could easily nurse my hangover's by pulling over, or sleeping in the back seat.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2006, 09:39:41 AM »
Bullhead city.  Warmup with Coronas.  Two friends and I set up 6 glasses of half and half rum and cokes but unbeknownst to me one of my friends added dry gin to each one of mine.  I pounded two of the glasses one after the other and my throat killed.  We finished all our glasses and then played indian poker.  It got out of hand and one friend (the owner of the house we were staying at) started hiding alcohol and my other friend and I kept drinking our tall cups of rum and coke.  The next day was hell, literally and figuratively.  120 degree heat and a hangover.

My high school story I previously still ranks higher because my gf at the time never let me hear the end of it and that pretty much ended that relationship because I got outta hand.
Squishy face retard

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2006, 09:39:41 AM »
Ohhh..Flower.

I've tackled a few Daytona Bike weeks myself!  Thats one hell of a party!  I was a bit luckier though, it was only a few hours drive from my house.  I could easily nurse my hangover's by pulling over, or sleeping in the back seat.

I can't remember which year I did it, but I will.
I was actually fairly sober as I was running the motel, but I went to amazing parties and rode (on the back of) the best bikes.  I remember I was young and could take it.

xL

'85?
I do remember that they gave me $100 tips, with their 'phone numbers written on.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2006, 09:46:55 AM »
21st birthday in Germany.

Don't ya just hate waking up and being 21?

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2006, 11:06:56 AM »
  My friend got arrested for indecent exposure, lol!!   Cost $50 to get her out of the portable trailer jails they had set up.

She didn't think it was funny, I couldn't stop laughing!

Did you got to BootHill?    I danced on the bar there! 

That was probably the best vacation ever.   :)

;D

I went to boothill a few times...we saw david allan coe (southerners know who he is) and watched a crotch rocket get blasted by a hog in the burn-out pit.  the funny thing was...this stupid guy (on the jap bike) thought he was tough shit in the pit...he burns his tire to shreds...then can't find a new tire to replace on his bike.  we actually saw him trailoring the bike (sans back tire) when we were on the way home.

do you remember the name of the bar that was near the beach?  it was more "in town".  it was pretty popular as well.  I got kicked out of that bar because i was underage...but while i was there...i had a great time!

did you ever visit the "japanese gardens"

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2006, 02:54:17 PM »
a bottle of bailey's

that's just a girly drink, no wonder you got laid out.

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2006, 06:05:44 PM »

I burned my calve on a tail pipe!!!    ;D     

We hung out at "The Pit Stop" I think it was.  Right on the beach. 

I had a bunch of pics from them but I threw some of them away a couple years ago so there wouldn't be any "evidence".    8)   I had one pic of us in the bar with about 6 other women all flashing at the same time.   It's like mardi gras!

Never went to the japanese gardens.   Well maybe if it was a bar I was there, I don't remember.   ::)

haha....wow!  sounds like we would have partied together if we knew each other!!

the japanese gardens is an old cemetary where the harley guys (the kind you don't want to mess with) have hung crotch rocket (jap manufactured) bikes from the trees.  They don't feel as though they are worthy of bike week.  My ex used to drive a gsxr 750 (jap bike)...he had tears in his eyes when we went. 

These big biker guys actually steal these bikes...or win them in bets...or kick the guys ass thats driving it and take it.  They are ruthless!  But fun to party with!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2006, 06:53:23 PM »
22 yrs old
No special day, just a normal saturday night with friends
crown royal and coke doodaa shots ( i didn't count, but drank the entire bottle)
plus 4 liquid cocaine shots, after we got to the club

woke up 2 days later in the hospital with the horrible after-taste of charcoal.
:o OMG THAT'S HORRIBLE "T"!!!
:D Weee

Forbidden

• Getbig III
  • Live well, laugh often, love much
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2006, 07:03:50 PM »

Ok I went out for my birthday on 10th December this year (my birthday is 11th) and I drank too much red wine and spent all day on my actual birthday throwing up and in bed as sick as I can imagine.  Today I am still sick but I think I actual have some type of virus as I feel really unwell.

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2006, 08:45:26 PM »

hahaha...i'm from georgia cheri...alcohol runs in our veins. 

i love the pics of rocky with his shoes/boxing gloves.  he is so yummy!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
  • Live well, laugh often, love much
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2006, 08:50:36 PM »
hahaha...i'm from georgia cheri...alcohol runs in our veins. 

i love the pics of rocky with his shoes/boxing gloves.  he is so yummy!

where is the pic of Rocky ---???  I think he is sooooooo yumbo!!!!

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2006, 09:45:30 PM »
where is the pic of Rocky ---???  I think he is sooooooo yumbo!!!!

on the dress up thread, he is just the cutest!!!