Author Topic: worst hangover...  (Read 6434 times)

az

• Getbig III
worst hangover...
« on: December 09, 2006, 05:54:18 PM »
21st birthday in Germany.

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
Re: worst hangover...
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 11:08:58 PM »
22 yrs old
No special day, just a normal saturday night with friends
crown royal and coke doodaa shots ( i didn't count, but drank the entire bottle)
plus 4 liquid cocaine shots, after we got to the club

woke up 2 days later in the hospital with the horrible after-taste of charcoal.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 01:52:39 AM »
17 years old. Somewhere in Berlin.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 05:48:09 AM »
about 26ish 6 shots of Jagermeister, 1 of crown and about 7 or8 beers
X

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2006, 09:45:21 AM »
16, Adelaide, Austrailia.  Southern Comfort and Sprite, still gag at the smell of that s**t to this day.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2006, 10:45:50 AM »
My worst was in Germany too.  Don't know what it is about that place...  :-\.  I was 17 and drank every beer they gave me, then topped it off with the jaggermeister they made me swill down. Sick like a dog for two days.  Took me years to not wretch at the smell of beer, and even the sight of a jaggermeister bottle to this day makes me queasy.

diamond

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2006, 11:17:59 AM »
18th birthday...

No idea what I drank...anything anyone gave me. Along with mixtures of things....VERY bad idea....

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2006, 02:45:36 PM »
My worst was in Germany too.  Don't know what it is about that place...  :-\.  I was 17 and drank every beer they gave me, then topped it off with the jaggermeister they made me swill down. Sick like a dog for two days.  Took me years to not wretch at the smell of beer, and even the sight of a jaggermeister bottle to this day makes me queasy.

yes I think it is the place too! The town I was in was very small, if it was your birthday and you could show proof, they let you drink for free but it was the bartender wanted you to drink. I went to too many bars that night. I asked God to kill me, my brain hurt soooo bad. I was layed up for about 2 days, took a minute before I could hold anything down.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2006, 03:14:12 PM »
i don't do hangovers.
xL

(ie: I've never had one, or a headache either...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2006, 03:20:58 PM »
When I was 15, and drank a 12 oz glass of pure Jamaican overproof rum ...STRAIGHT!  :o

It tasted smooth like water going down, ...then I breathed and my throat was on fire.

I didn't know it was only supposed to be 1 oz of rum, 11 oz of chaser. {shrug}

I OD'd on alcohol, stayed drunk the entire weekend, and had a jackhammer going off in my head on Monday.

I guess that's why I never became a big drinker, ...that and the fact that I developed an allergy to alcohol.
w

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2006, 03:30:09 PM »
When I was 15, and drank a 12 oz glass of pure Jamaican overproof rum ...STRAIGHT!  :o

It tasted smooth like water going down, ...then I breathed and my throat was on fire.

I didn't know it was only supposed to be 1 oz of rum, 11 oz of chaser. {shrug}

I OD'd on alcohol, stayed drunk the entire weekend, and had a jackhammer going off in my head on Monday.

I guess that's why I never became a big drinker, ...that and the fact that I developed an allergy to alcohol.

ouch! ???

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2006, 03:39:48 PM »
You don't know the half of it, I went to tickle, ...and as I stood up, before I could get my jeans back up,
...I felt myself starting to pass out.  :o These weren't just any ol jeans either, they were Sasson jeans, ...the kind you need to lie on your bed with your feet up on the dresser with a coat hanger tugging on the zipper, holding your breath in, painted on jeans.  :-\ I just kept saying "Please Lord, let me get my pants back up before I pass out." I was so out of it, no one would believe all I had was alcohol. They were certain I dropped a few tabs of acid or something, ...but it was just the rum. Wray & Nephew. Powerful stuff.

w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2006, 03:40:27 PM »

either noone should have given that to you when you were 15 or you shoulda had the sense to say no, thankyou

sorry, perhaps the other option is yours and you live to tell the story?

xxxL
someone gave me a massive hunk of hash to bite when I was 14...

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2006, 03:44:54 PM »
I'm starting to get a little queasy just reading all of this back...  :-X

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2006, 03:46:36 PM »
go on one?

x
(I've got some ibuprofen

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2006, 03:50:35 PM »

either noone should have given that to you when you were 15 or you shoulda had the sense to say no, thankyou

ummm... I did it to myself.  :-[  I had read in a Judy Blume book ("Are you There God, It's Me Margaret") how Margaret's Grandmother used to give her maraschino cherries soaked in liquor to take the edge off her menstrual cramps. We didn't have any maraschino cherries in the house because of the red dye, and I was smart enough to figure out the important part of that 'prescription' was the liquor, ...but didn't exactly know that 12 oz of Wray & Nephew over proof rum was too much to be drinking.  :-[

I just wanted to take the edge off my Aunt Flo, cause there was a school dance, and I didn't want her messing with my plans. I wasn't trying to get drunk, I was just self-prescribing something I shouldn't have messed with.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2006, 03:54:01 PM »
I'm starting to get a little queasy just reading all of this back...  :-X

Oh c'mon Deedee, are you saying you never had to lie on your bed with your feet up on the dresser with a coat hanger in the zipper to get your jeans on?  :P
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2006, 04:01:41 PM »
Take the hair of....

have a blooody mary.

only kidding, I got sober this weekend, I spent it with fab sane people.  Ought I make a post about that?  Perhaps I ought to, it's worth posting about....

Only josh(t)_ing.  tell us about your work party?  did you kiss the ugiest bloke and make his year?  Did you mess about with the xeroxphotocopier?  Was there any misletoe?

I used to always get a cold sore.  They have the drugs to fix that nowadays.
x~L

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2006, 04:06:57 PM »
Oh c'mon Deedee, are you saying you never had to lie on your bed with your feet up on the dresser with a coat hanger in the zipper to get your jeans on?  :P

Of course not.  Nor have I ever woken up in the gutter.

But the working man's Christmas Party (OH f**k, you're not allowed to say Christ or mass anymore, it's just holidays), usually ends up with someone drunk fuckin the boss.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2006, 04:13:48 PM »

Lol, I meant the alcohol mishaps... that horror.  :-X

Mine happened on a Rhine river cruise... have no idea how I made it down that narrow plank back to solid ground.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2006, 04:18:11 PM »
people h-elp us?

yo Santa.  I have a kinda good joke.  It's about this single child.  She wanted a brother or even a sister.  Santa said:  I'll have to meet your mother.

x

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2006, 06:51:22 PM »
21st birthday in Germany.

8 ball plus about a gallon of jonnie walker during a friggin 95 degree day in Ocean city maryland last summer..
carpe` vaginum!

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2006, 07:21:55 PM »
Do you drink any of those types of alcohol today?

I can't even look at a bottle of Crown without feeling like I'm gonna hurl.  Which really sucks cause its some good liquor!

My "hard-core" drinking days are over ( i was a bartender all thru college), so the thought of ME downing liquid cocaine shots now is pretty far fetched.  I cant even get down jeger bombs without my eyes watering. 

And to think...I used to blow fire with Bacardi 151!!  Ahhhh...college days were great!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2006, 09:32:55 PM »
is this a boozy thread?  It takes more than that for me, I haven't found the worst hangover and I doubt I will.

Hope you are ok

xxx

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2006, 09:47:48 PM »
Yea, that's how I feel about 100 proof Smirnoff.

yikes!!  i dont blame you!!!

i've grown a hatred toward petron as well.  the smell makes my mouth water...but not in a good way.  i blame that on spring breaks in cancun, and cozumel.

i think i'll stick to bacardi and diet cokes.  they give me a good buzz, and i never have a headache in the am.