Author Topic: Stallone "admits" to Heavy Steroid use to get in shape for ROCKY 6!!!  (Read 46860 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Stallone "admits" to Heavy Steroid use to get in shape for ROCKY 6!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2006, 07:58:45 AM »
i ordered free samples of that shit about 6 months ago

WHERES MY SHIT
You should be thankful. I was given some of the pudding as a freebie. Fugging tasted like that glue paste we used to eat in kindergarten.  :D

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2006, 08:07:05 AM »
I don't think that he used steroids...there is no need for them!

Shawn Ray went from not working out to getting in a near competition shape by only taking a few sips of Goat protein.  And according to Shawn Bill Wilmor picked up 20 tubs of Goat juice from Vyotech when he signed with them. Look for Bill to place very high at the next O if not win it all.

Now my friends with Goat protein at Stallone's disposal why would he need to take steroids.  And the rumor is Shawn stacked Goat juice and creatine...oh my god..that combination of poweral supplements has to be illegal in some states.

Vyotech..providing you with the best Goat Juice.
Here comes the money shot

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2006, 08:21:43 AM »
I don't think that he used steroids...there is no need for them!

Shawn Ray went from not working out to getting in a near competition shape by only taking a few sips of Goat protein.  And according to Shawn Bill Wilmor picked up 20 tubs of Goat juice from Vyotech when he signed with them. Look for Bill to place very high at the next O if not win it all.

Now my friends with Goat protein at Stallone's disposal why would he need to take steroids.  And the rumor is Shawn stacked Goat juice and creatine...oh my god..that combination of poweral supplements has to be illegal in some states.

Vyotech..providing you with the best Goat Juice.

awesome, steele where can i get me some fine goat juice? i shall order ten bucket loads immediately and mix it with my secret stallone recipe shit protein goo and i will get all big and shredded like rocky and be the undisputed heavy weight champion of the world by beating light heavy weight loser (to a middle weight - hopkins) antony tarver :-\ anyway, my maw and paw will be so proud they'll give me my sister for the night.

can you please show me where i must place the money order so as i can personally contribute to stallone's next 100 mill? :P

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2006, 08:30:34 AM »
awesome, steele where can i get me some fine goat juice? i shall order ten bucket loads immediately and mix it with my secret stallone recipe shit protein goo and i will get all big and shredded like rocky and be the undisputed heavy weight champion of the world by beating light heavy weight loser (to a middle weight - hopkins) antony tarver :-\ anyway, my maw and paw will be so proud they'll give me my sister for the night.

can you please show me where i must place the money order so as i can personally contribute to stallone's next 100 mill? :P

You must remember to not use it all at once. Personally I don't think that you train hardcore enough to start stacking this with creatine yet

http://www.vyotech.com/products/oryx/

and I quote

"ORYX Goats Were Made for Milking
The goat milk used in ORYX Goat Whey comes from French Alpine Goats & Switzerland’s Saanen Goats, both of which were originally bred hundreds of years ago to produce the finest milk.  Both species are best known for their high quality milk production, which is the milk used exclusively in making ORYX Goat Whey, The World’s Perfect Protein TM"

how can you argue with fine imported Goat juice?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2006, 08:36:33 AM »
hahahaa, GOAT WHEY???

is that serious??

oh boy!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2006, 08:38:28 AM »
hahahaa, GOAT WHEY???

is that serious??

oh boy!
hahahaha, there's a sucker born every minute.

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2006, 08:46:51 AM »
rofl:

Go GOAT!
You owe it to yourself to invest in the most important cutting edge protein to hit the market in 30 years. Vyotech Nutritionals is committed to not only staying ahead of the curve….but bending it!
This is just the beginning.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2006, 08:51:41 AM »
hahahaa, GOAT WHEY???

is that serious??

oh boy!

Yep..this is the next step in human evolution as it relates to bodybuilding.  I am waiting for the ad with the guy in the white lab coat to tell us so.

"The Protein
Goat milk protein has the highest bioavailability of any protein on the planet, in fact it comes from one of the world’s oldest domesticated animals whose milk is very similar in chemical structure and properties to human milk.  Goat milk has been touted as one of the premium sources of nutrients in the history of the world.  Everyone at one point or another has heard of the benefits of goat’s milk.  But not everyone has jumped on the bandwagon, yet!"

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2006, 08:55:46 AM »
Yep..this is the next step in human evolution as it relates to bodybuilding.  I am waiting for the ad with the guy in the white lab coat to tell us so.

"The Protein
Goat milk protein has the highest bioavailability of any protein on the planet, in fact it comes from one of the world’s oldest domesticated animals whose milk is very similar in chemical structure and properties to human milk.  Goat milk has been touted as one of the premium sources of nutrients in the history of the world.  Everyone at one point or another has heard of the benefits of goat’s milk.  But not everyone has jumped on the bandwagon, yet!"

haha, man i love it.

I'll take 40 kilos.

You can laugh now, but when i got 50lb muscle in 2 weeks i will laugh.  ::)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2006, 08:57:31 AM »
You must remember to not use it all at once. Personally I don't think that you train hardcore enough to start stacking this with creatine yet

http://www.vyotech.com/products/oryx/

and I quote

"ORYX Goats Were Made for Milking
The goat milk used in ORYX Goat Whey comes from French Alpine Goats & Switzerland’s Saanen Goats, both of which were originally bred hundreds of years ago to produce the finest milk.  Both species are best known for their high quality milk production, which is the milk used exclusively in making ORYX Goat Whey, The World’s Perfect Protein TM"

how can you argue with fine imported Goat juice?

omg, you mean if i stack it with some creatine i'll get some better results mr steele? let me see, rocky plus better results means... THAT I WILL BE EVEN MORE BETTERER THAN ROCKY! :o

can i please buy a bucket of creatine from you too mr steele? i promise i'll train woooolly hard...my maw and paw will be so extra proud of me they'll give me my sister AND our family pet labrador for the night (i'm gonna get the peanut butter right now).

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2006, 09:03:26 AM »
Sly is trying to push Instone there, but we know better, he used Cell-Tech.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2006, 09:04:59 AM »
Sly is trying to push Instone there, but we know better, he used Cell-Tech.
of course, how else could he have built those huge 14 inch arms and 39 inch chest?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2006, 09:11:46 AM »
of course, how else could he have built those huge 14 inch arms and 39 inch chest?

hahahahahaha

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2006, 09:45:28 AM »
It's called CODE-SPEAK.  Sorta like, you know ... um...

Well, hard to put it into "You need to have a basic understanding of Life" terms, but I'll do my best:

He can't, well.. REALLY say roids because, they are what's called ILLEGAL.

Wrong.

Steroids are only ILEGAL when not PRESCRIBED by a LICENSED doctor.

we ALL KNOW THAT SLY IS A MEMBER of a "Anti Aging clinic-Club"

He can't, well.. REALLY say roids on and interview because Roids are Perceived as cheating or sultry" by society.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2006, 09:49:41 AM »
Sly is 60 he can get anything he wants prescribed to him totally legal lol...Hell I pray that I look that great at 60...

concur.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2006, 10:29:11 AM »
How does many many supplements equate to steroids?

ya really

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2006, 10:37:13 AM »
Where the fuk did he say Steroids?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2006, 04:12:39 PM »
stallone, i believe, is in the supplement market now so i believe this is why he mentioned it, no code, he wants to make a killing here like everywere else.

btw, this guy has made more fucking money than a small nation from his physique (he can't fucking act). does anyone actually think this man is not going to take shit to look the shit?

stallone was shredded for rocky, rambo, etc. yes, he was 180 or whatever but he is what, 5'6 or something. anyone in the know knows that you don't get in that condition ie rambo 111, rocky 4 on fucking egg whites and oatmeal.

some of you guys equate it like this, 'ok, i'm 200 and i've got this big ass and gut with no idea what my abs look like but, yeah, i reckon i could drop about 30 pounds and be ultra ripped like rocky so...

SORRY, doesn't work like that. when you start dropping fat the first few pounds seem to fall away in a simple equasion ie eat less, more cardio = weight loss.

true, but then you get to this point where you're finally beginning to see your abs and whoosh, you're body starts to rebel because it doesn't know what you're doing. it still thinks your stuck in a cave with a hungry saber tooth sitting outside, better drop this extra muscle and store some fat quick.

so what do you do? you increase the cardio and drop even more calories and drop a little more weight, except now you're losing muscle and your metabolism is slowing big time.

so the tough keep going until it reaches it's inevitable conclusion: you now weigh 150 with noodles for arms and you feel pretty limp dick...but you got some abs  :D and you look nothing like rocky :'(

Hi Sly.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2006, 04:28:21 PM »
he looks incredible!!  Hormone replacement simply equals good health....absolutely nothing in the world wrong with it, especially if you want to live a active, healthy and competitive lifestyle.  Yet, he does not even remotely come close to admitting steroid use in this interview...your comprehension is questionable.

The D-Unit

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2006, 04:42:26 PM »
If I remember correctly wasn't he pretty damn big when he did Cliffhanger....I remember thinking 'well that is pretty much all the evidence I need, he's in the club'  ....  but that was a long time ago, maybe i'll go rent it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2006, 04:47:41 PM »
hahahaha, i can't even imagine what some of you guys look like if you think Stallone is big.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2006, 01:29:37 PM »
hahahaha, i can't even imagine what some of you guys look like if you think Stallone is big.

I would personally suggest that Stallone, especially in light of his having recently turned 60, has an exceptional build. I would also wager that his physique during his theatrical career, and even now, is more impressive than the physiques sported by the majority of people who are unduly critical of him.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2006, 02:57:14 PM »
stallone, i believe, is in the supplement market now so i believe this is why he mentioned it, no code, he wants to make a killing here like everywere else.

btw, this guy has made more fucking money than a small nation from his physique (he can't fucking act). does anyone actually think this man is not going to take shit to look the shit?

stallone was shredded for rocky, rambo, etc. yes, he was 180 or whatever but he is what, 5'6 or something. anyone in the know knows that you don't get in that condition ie rambo 111, rocky 4 on fucking egg whites and oatmeal.

some of you guys equate it like this, 'ok, i'm 200 and i've got this big ass and gut with no idea what my abs look like but, yeah, i reckon i could drop about 30 pounds and be ultra ripped like rocky so...

SORRY, doesn't work like that. when you start dropping fat the first few pounds seem to fall away in a simple equasion ie eat less, more cardio = weight loss.

true, but then you get to this point where you're finally beginning to see your abs and whoosh, you're body starts to rebel because it doesn't know what you're doing. it still thinks your stuck in a cave with a hungry saber tooth sitting outside, better drop this extra muscle and store some fat quick.

so what do you do? you increase the cardio and drop even more calories and drop a little more weight, except now you're losing muscle and your metabolism is slowing big time.

so the tough keep going until it reaches it's inevitable conclusion: you now weigh 150 with noodles for arms and you feel pretty limp dick...but you got some abs  :D and you look nothing like rocky :'(

hahaha fu cking great post !!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2006, 03:53:52 PM »
Stallone admitted to some steroid use in the 1980's on the Don Imus show a few years back. He said something to the effect of "I've tried the little blue pills before", and then changed the subject to other things.

comebackkid

• Getbig II
  • Purple Posing Trunks are So Tough!
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2006, 04:37:57 PM »
Steroids? Any man his age should be on between 250-300 mg of Test a week for hormone replacement. Its healthy.