Author Topic: JAY CUTLER 2002 arnold classic pics...  (Read 5756 times)

logical?

• Getbig III
Re: JAY CUTLER 2002 arnold classic pics...
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2006, 05:13:55 AM »
No shadow, it does not mean that Jay made Ronnie look like his bitch this year.

Ronnie is bigger, and heavier than Jay. Jay did not win because he made ROnnie look like a bitch.

Jay making Ronnie look like a bitch is like saying Kevin Levrone made Markus Ruhl look like a bitch.

Seriously, can't you see the stupidity in what you write sometimes? Jay beat Ronnie, fine. No one's arguing that. But making him look like his bitch...

Fuck I can't believe I'm trying to explain this.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2006, 06:06:38 AM »

Who gives a shit?

he can keep doing it, its obsessive but he lives bodybuilding. body88 why do you dislike jay so much?

body88

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2006, 06:17:55 AM »

he can keep doing it, its obsessive but he lives bodybuilding. body88 why do you dislike jay so much?

Gimmick.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2006, 06:20:51 AM »

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2006, 08:00:34 AM »
Ronnie's waist was ok, but his gut was pretty bad that year.  Mainly he was flat and depleted as you said.  However, I think Jay would have had a little bit of size on him.  Perhaps with Ronnie's back he would have still won.
If Ronnie would have been supposed to lose against anyone at the 2002 Olympia than he would have lost to Gunther (who showed up in his all time best shape; Ronnie in his all time worst shape). Gunther owned him so badly but they still gave the sandow to Coleman so also Cutler wouldn't have beat him in 02.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2006, 08:06:59 AM »
No shadow, it does not mean that Jay made Ronnie look like his bitch this year.

Ronnie is bigger, and heavier than Jay. Jay did not win because he made ROnnie look like a bitch.

Jay making Ronnie look like a bitch is like saying Kevin Levrone made Markus Ruhl look like a bitch.

Seriously, can't you see the stupidity in what you write sometimes? Jay beat Ronnie, fine. No one's arguing that. But making him look like his bitch...

f**k I can't believe I'm trying to explain this.
listen up logical your posts don't even have anything logical in them..just read the magazines.from the back jay made ronnie coleman look like his bitch..jay pwned ronnie coleman from all the back poses
note:ronnie was known for his back and jay is now known fro his back and jays back made ronnies back look like a pile of poop
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2006, 07:15:44 PM »
listen up logical your posts don't even have anything logical in them..just read the magazines.from the back jay made ronnie coleman look like his bitch..jay pwned ronnie coleman from all the back poses
note:ronnie was known for his back and jay is now known fro his back and jays back made ronnies back look like a pile of poop

HAHAHAHAHAHAH DO YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ? RETARD HAHAHAHAHAHA

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2006, 01:16:43 AM »
No, not quite.  Jay was the clear winner in the back poses, but everything else was close.  I put emphasis on back, because even from the rear, Ronnie beat Jay on hamstrings and glutes.  Jay quite literally had Ronnie on back only, and calves, when judged from behind.  But as we all know, the Mr. Olympia has always been judged from the back.

True, it probably wouldn't have happened, but I think if Jay had entered and won, it would have been fair.  Granted, Ronnie still had his back, but Jay looked amazing.  And I agree with Gunter.  It's safe to say, Ronnie was really off that year.  He could have easily competed at 275 and been the clear winner, but he depleted too much and came on stage looking flat.  No way was this a dominating win for Ronnie:

http://www.getbig.com/pics/olympia/2002/mensprejudging/coleman.htm

http://www.getbig.com/pics/olympia/2002/mensfinals/coleman.htm
jays hammies were more cut and detailed from last year..ronnies hammies and glutes were good with not good enough..as from the front jay had better legs, a better midsection and in my opinion better arms too..ronnies biceps don't have any mass on them other than being cut.jays triceps were better too in shpae and as well as size..who are you trying to fool foolish man
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2006, 03:41:09 AM »
ronnies biceps don't have any mass on them other than being cut.

Why does getbig allow someone of such immense stupidity to post here?

This prick will be the end of this place.

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2006, 04:05:46 AM »
Size at all cost has destroyed this "sport".

and I don't see any change in sight  :'( :'(
Just like female bodybuilding.

Winning the Mr.Olympia means you are number one, in a far more tangible way than what you suggest MattC. Sponsors don't care who the fans thought should have won. It's all about being able to say he's got this title in the ad. And it's all about ads and sponsorship.

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2006, 08:14:37 AM »
holy shit..look at his arms :o

Look at his waist...  how in the world can you hate on Ronnie and say that jay is any better.  his waist is just as large.  yeah he is wicked ripped, he looks just like a ronnie coleman except less freaky.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2006, 08:24:53 AM »
I never liked Jay's build..too blocky..Zero V taper

Zero V Taper?  um, what pics are you looking at?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2006, 08:26:13 AM »
Shadow starts a lot of threads and Cutler is flat out blocky.  Midsection is good for a guy his size until this years Olympia where it looked a little funky.

I want to marry that girl slobberknocking the ice cream, reminds me of my sister.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo