Author Topic: quick question????????????  (Read 1466 times)

agitator

• Getbig II
quick question????????????
« on: December 10, 2006, 03:50:03 PM »
I was wondering whether stanazolol can cause gyno??? Just looking for strength gains and possibly a little size. If it doesnt, can you explain why??

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: quick question????????????
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 04:28:10 PM »
Quote from: agitator link=topic=111954.msg1616798#msg1616798  Just looking for strength gains and possibly a little size.
[/quote

Isnt this what everyone wants? Every steriod has a chance to cause sides, if your not ready to come to terms with that your not ready to use steriods.
Do some research.
big or bust

agitator

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 08:43:26 PM »
OBVIOUSLY D1CKHEAD, IF YOU DONT HAVE AN ANSWER TO THE QUESTION I ASKED, DONT REPLY TO THE POST

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 08:59:09 PM »
OBVIOUSLY D1CKHEAD,

Obviously what?
Obviously your not ready to use steroids.
So some guy on a forum tells you a particular steroid cant cause gyno, then you use it and get it. Now what?
Its easy to tell who the "D1CKHEAD" is.
big or bust

agitator

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 01:54:24 PM »
If you dont know the answer to the question then dont reply. Simple. Just like you, simple.
No i dont use and i dont claim to be ready to use and i dont intend on using. I am a natural competitive bodybuilder who has internet access and is asking for a close friend of mine. I come to this board for the knowledge that other people have so that i can learn. If this is too hard for you to understand then maybe you shouldnt reply to my post

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 07:46:09 PM »
easy there little fella
I

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 01:12:00 AM »
wow what was thew quesiton again???

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 03:54:24 AM »
Winstrol doesn't have the ability to convert into estrogen therefore no water retention or gyno.  So no need for an AI. Its also rare to receive acne from using it.  Although there are no visual sides it is rather toxic on the liver.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 05:31:52 AM »
Winstrol doesn't have the ability to convert into estrogen therefore no water retention or gyno.  So no need for an AI. Its also rare to receive acne from using it.  Although there are no visual sides it is rather toxic on the liver.

All quite true.  Winny is a 5-alpha reduced substrate (5 alpha reduction breaks the double bond betwenn the 4th and 5th positions, required for conversion to estrogen via aromatase) and so estrogen conversion is not an issue.  Some have speculated that it can also block estrogen conversion from other steroids that it is stacked with, and may have an anti-progestagenic effect as well.  This is why it has been typically, albeit incorrectly, referred to as a "cutting" drug.

agitator

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2006, 04:10:28 PM »
Many thanks for the info.....

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2006, 09:04:23 AM »
good reply
w

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2006, 09:19:32 PM »
I was wondering whether stanazolol can cause gyno??? Just looking for strength gains and possibly a little size. If it doesnt, can you explain why??

No.

As for why........look it up.

I won't take the time or energy.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...