Author Topic: FLight 93: They never found a single drop of blood.  (Read 8603 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: FLight 93: They never found a single drop of blood.
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2006, 10:27:56 PM »
I guess so.  I don't stress it though- because every day I check the 911 forums or world media, and I see one more prominent American who has called 911 an inside job and demanded a new investigation.  might be a scientist, an actor, a politician, or a lunch lady.  Doesn't matter.  The truth crosses all age, political, and demographic lines.

Soon, the day will come when they number 51% of voters.  The devils are fucked then.  And even when the people who still believe bush dwindle to 40, 30, 20, 10, 5, down to 1%... you'll still have brix calling bullshit and changing the subject.

Yeah I change the subject.  Sure.  Everytime you ask me a good question and I get back to you with a GOOD response with evidence to back it up you immediately stop arguing.  Guess it's hard to argue with facts huh?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2006, 10:29:22 PM »
it was just an example of something similar.  
something similar..... ah yea :D I guess they both hit the ground. :-\

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2006, 10:47:09 PM »
Real shame is, people are SO fucking blind, so loyal to their political parties, that they stand behind their appointed (or in this case, those who stole the elections) "leaders" regardless of how it damages our nation, and our citizens.

I miss the United States that was a beacon for what was right and honorable.

I don't think anyone can argue we are that nation anymore  :-[

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2006, 10:50:05 PM »
I miss the United States that was a beacon for what was right and honorable.

I don't think anyone can argue we are that nation anymore  :-[