Author Topic: Question about soreness  (Read 1014 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Question about soreness
« on: December 10, 2006, 07:13:21 PM »
This may be a common thing with a common knowledge answer, but I'm just curious.  A buddy's shoulder always "flares up" / bothers him when he's off.  He says when using test, (even in small doses) it doesn't hurt (when lifting). 

Why  ???
:

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Question about soreness
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 08:47:11 PM »
It's the water retention. When on cycle it is common for the joints to get extra lubrication. Although, I've never heard of anyone getting all that much relief from just test...deca is usually the drug that will produce this to the greatest degree. I'd be surprised if he was just using test...do you know exactly what all he's using?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 08:59:07 PM »
It's the water retention. When on cycle it is common for the joints to get extra lubrication. Although, I've never heard of anyone getting all that much relief from just test...deca is usually the drug that will produce this to the greatest degree. I'd be surprised if he was just using test...do you know exactly what all he's using?
  No clue, but I know there's more to the mix.  I really don't care, so I don't ask.
:

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 09:03:58 PM »
I agree with Arnold. The extra water will lubricate the joints some but I don't know about water retention from Test. My guess would be he's using Deca as well.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2006, 09:15:00 PM »
So the water retention isn't really in the muscles at all, right (Aj said joints).  Otherwise, using creatine when off would help  ??? I would think.  I suggested he up the fish oil and glucosamine  :-\
:

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 10:08:14 AM »
The water retention is both in the muscle & in the joints.

He might want to try MSM to help with his joints as well.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2006, 08:58:11 PM »
This may be a common thing with a common knowledge answer, but I'm just curious.  A buddy's shoulder always "flares up" / bothers him when he's off.  He says when using test, (even in small doses) it doesn't hurt (when lifting). 

Why  ???

The muscles being in constant positive nitrogen balance due to the exogenous testosterone might contribute to the "lubed" feeling but not so much that he should be able to tell a difference between on and off.

Deca would provide that type of contrast in feeling, but not Test, in my experience.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...