Author Topic: NEW RONNIE COLEMAN GUEST POSING PICS  (Read 15759 times)

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
Re: NEW RONNIE COLEMAN GUEST POSING PICS
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2006, 11:33:34 PM »
He starting to resemble Chris Cormier (physique and face).
That's an insult to Cormier's face and physique.
Despite years of gear use, Ronnie still has great hair.  :o
Purely genetic. So does Jay. Hardly a triumph.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2006, 03:03:20 AM »
Jay seems to have no problem staying in shape year round, so now ronnie is cause he knows jay has stepped it up and now ronnie can't slack off for 4 month like he usally does, while jay is bustin his ass in the gym. Now Ronnie has to bust his ass in the gym year round to stay competitive..
Ronnie didn't train for 4 months after the O?
S

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2006, 03:13:44 AM »
Look at how Meathead320 gives an opinion that the general populace of mayhem doesn't like and how they rudely rip into him.  ::)

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44208

Just disgusting.

Funny, because the poster makes a good argument. It's not like he was ripping on Ronnie. Yet, he's attacked by the pack of muscle schmoes.... ::)

Also, I love how that fat tub of shit (the Ronnie guy supreme, Glenn) chimes in like he's Ronnie's right hand man or something.  ::)  That's like Earl trying to tell us anything about Kev-levrone just cause he stalks the guy...... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2006, 03:29:31 AM »
seeying the pictures, i think (like someone already mentioned) that ronnie isnt comming off trainning and drugs this year...probably he will continue 'on' until the olympia....
unless his age is really catching him up, this way i think its impossible for jay to win....
!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2006, 03:33:48 AM »
gordiano - are you suggesting that glennr222222222222222222 2 swallows the sperm of Ronnie:-X

I remember Glenn said in a post on mayhem "My boy Ronnie is ready for battle" or something along those lines.

lol, "my boy" as if they are best friends or something.  Glenn seems ok, but maybe he reads too much MD lol "My boy Ronnie is ready for battle in Iraq.  He's ready to fight a war and uncover weapons of mass destruction and kill Saddam Hussein."  Sounds just like a Flex Wheeler contest report, no?  ;D

There are plenty or good reasons why Ronnie should retire.  First off, if he loses again, he risks going the way of Nasser.  A true champion should know when to throw in the towel.  Secondly, do these muscle schmoes not consider Ronnie's HEALTH?  Yeah, that's only a minor consideration, right?  ::)

I'm saying that Glennr222222222 is the kind of guy who would break into Ronnie's house, head to ronnie's living room, pull the cushions off the couches, sniff them in an attempt to get the "essence" of Ronnie.

The kind of guy who would then head to Ronnie's shower, and search for pubic hairs, pick them up and put them in a "baggy" and take them home as "souvenirs".

The kind of stalker who would lick Ronnie's toilet seat, while touching himself......then plunge the toilet, to find out if Ronnie is taking his fiber.....

The kind of schmoe who would go through Ronnie's dirty laundry in hopes of finding a pair of soiled trunks.....worn by his hero......

HAHA, RON.....

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2006, 03:38:37 AM »
I wonder what his opinions on Briaaaaaan's man-crush on Ronnie is?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2006, 03:44:19 AM »
I'm not exactly the biggest Ronnie fan but I've got to admit - he's looking a lot better. As long as he doesn't burn himself out by staying trim all the way up to the Olympia then he should give Jay a good run for his money and it'll be close. I don't understand the guy's motivation though - he'll be 43 by then and his time's running out. 

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2006, 04:20:05 AM »
a
Bodybuilding Pro.com

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2006, 05:06:42 AM »
Ronnie really needs to work on his posing this year or forget about beating cutler.

He has gotten lazy on pretty much every pose he does now... his posture is terrible and his muscle control substandard.

his free posing routine needs to hide some problems he has now that are gonna be hard to overcome... he needs to figure out some new poses that are more flattering for his body... more twisting, one arm shots would help.

if he doesn't put 100 really hard hours into it the last 12 weeks forget winning next year...

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2006, 05:35:56 AM »
Funny, because the poster makes a good argument. It's not like he was ripping on Ronnie. Yet, he's attacked by the pack of muscle schmoes.... ::)

Also, I love how that fat tub of shit (the Ronnie guy supreme, Glenn) chimes in like he's Ronnie's right hand man or something.  ::)  That's like Earl trying to tell us anything about Kev-levrone just cause he stalks the guy...... :-\

that should teach him a lesson for going against the rules, policy and regulations over there
Here comes the money shot

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2006, 06:12:16 AM »
jay didnt win the mr olympia..ronnie lost it...(to melvin anthony)...alot of guys are better than jay.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2006, 06:24:45 AM »
jay didnt win the mr olympia..ronnie lost it...(to melvin anthony)...alot of guys are better than jay.
And all of them are inferior to Ruhl!!!!
S

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2006, 06:28:21 AM »
perhaps he is doing the Arnold Classic but you can't fix muscle tears. at the end of the day ronnie will continue to regress...

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2006, 06:30:40 AM »
RONNI SUCKS I SHOULD PACK HIS PUSS WITH AIR
i

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2006, 06:32:35 AM »
I don't know man....if it were anyone else I would say, yes...he's is done. But Ronnie is a different story. He only lost the olympia due to injuries...not because others where better. he couldn't flex properly, especially his lats which also happen to be his best bodypart.

PB

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2006, 06:35:06 AM »
RONNI SUCKS I SHOULD PACK HIS PUSS WITH AIR

its already full of air use argon

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2006, 07:30:17 AM »
Looks like Ronnie didn't come off this year.  Despite years of gear use, Ronnie still has great hair.  :o

If Ronnie can overcome his injuries, he will destroy Jay.  Even with all his improvements, Jay is not at the same level as a 100% Ronnie, or even a 90% Ronnie.  He would be a sure but distant second, which is very respectable.  Plus, no bodybuilder has ever been at the same level as a 100% Ronnie, so it's no diss on Jay to say that.

Fair enough Matt, I'll remind you of this post after the next Olympia.
Check often for updates @

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2006, 07:52:01 AM »
He`s got hair now.

I guess he doesn't use as much gear as we think he does?  ::)
Don't let em fool ya

AntonioC

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2006, 08:55:07 AM »
Ronnie does have what it takes to come back from his upset at the Mr O.  He has a 2 year deal with BSN and he has to full fill it and compete again, but not only that i think Ronnie knows that he is 10 times better then Jay and is pissed off at the fact that he actually lost to him it still baffles me how that even took place (politics!)  

Maybe it's not politics, but just you need to check your eyes.
Yes, Ronnie in shape is untouchable, but at 2006 Mr.Olympia he was NOT in shape, torn bodyparts and all and you wonder why he lost.
Can he beat Cutler? Yes. Will he? I think that mostly depends on 2 key factors. One him being in shape, which probably he can still do, but second will he be able to open both his lats or will he have triceps this time around. Something tells me it has nothing to do with how much he will juice or how hard he will train or diet.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2006, 09:06:02 AM »
Ronnie does have what it takes to come back from his upset at the Mr O.  He has a 2 year deal with BSN and he has to full fill it and compete again, but not only that i think Ronnie knows that he is 10 times better then Jay and is pissed off at the fact that he actually lost to him it still baffles me how that even took place (politics!)  

It wasn't politics, Ronnie was off, period.  He was too heavy and injured and Jay was on. 

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2006, 10:16:23 AM »
why can't ronnie come in at a fairly heavy bodyweight, let's say 270lbs range, He would be hard as nails, and I believe he could do some damage. Eventhough, he's not used to that bodyweight in a long time, but he should keep in mind his ass is getting older, and doesn't need to show up at 300lbs all the time.
Get Big, or Die Trying

body88

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2006, 10:25:13 AM »
Ronnie looks really good in these pictures.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2006, 10:47:31 AM »
Max, do you believe Jay beat Ronnie at his best?  Do you believe Jay won or Ronnie lost?

It is quite clear that Jay won because Ronnie was off condition wise and from the injuries he sustained.

A win is win but lets not fake the funk.....

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2006, 10:58:37 AM »

hahahaha you're obsessed with me I bet you see my name in your dreams every night

E
E

body88

« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2006, 11:03:00 AM »
Earl why is Wesley Snipes obsessed with you? Isnt he wanted for tax evasion?

Btw,you can change the avatar. Ron is ignoring my massive compelation of votes. He cant hang. Thanks anyway!