Author Topic: WOULD GH HELP  (Read 2694 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
WOULD GH HELP
« on: December 10, 2006, 10:09:37 PM »
I for some reason always wondered what it would take  to hit the 300 lb mark  I was wondering would I have to take gh or would gear be enough. I am 260lbs right now and dont ask me why but hitting 300 has always apealed to me for some reason. Now I dont want to do the homer diet and just get fat.   So dpnt flame me  thanks in advance
I

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: WOULD GH HELP
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 10:15:25 PM »
That don't mean nothin unless u tell us how tall u are, ur bodyfat percentage, whether u r natural or juiced right now, and just what u mean by 300...

anyone can be a fat porker weighing 300 lbs, but 300 with abs is a whole different story!

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 10:42:01 PM »
sorry I guess that was way to vague.. I am currently 263lbs just got off the scale. I have 18%bf I stand 6.3 inches tall and I am natural as of right now.   I plan to start a cycle soon. maybe after Christmas.  I am in personal security and need to be intimidating
I

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 10:48:19 PM »
sorry I guess that was way to vague.. I am currently 263lbs just got off the scale. I have 18%bf I stand 6.3 inches tall and I am natural as of right now.   I plan to start a cycle soon. maybe after Christmas.  I am in personal security and need to be intimidating

The "need to be intimidating" is not, in and of itself, a convincing reason to juice, let alone use GH. My advice to you, and maybe others will agree, is to first try shedding some of that bodyfat, go to down to say, 12%. You can still look intimidating without the extra blubber, right?

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2006, 11:05:07 PM »
Thanks for your concern. However i still want to know how to get to 300 and as I stated earlier I do not want to be a fat tub of shit@300 obviously on the juice I would be hold lots of water. The truth is under my vest and security shirt no one sees my abs
I

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 04:38:40 AM »
Thanks for your concern. However i still want to know how to get to 300 and as I stated earlier I do not want to be a fat tub of shit@300 obviously on the juice I would be hold lots of water. The truth is under my vest and security shirt no one sees my abs

True, but do you not have a life outside security? Besides, people can tell if you're 300 with a 36 inch waist, or a 48 inch waist.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2006, 04:47:49 AM »
Better off using the mirror to judge your physique than the scale IMO. I have seen 300lb guys in the gym with anywhere from 18% bf and up with big muscles you can't see because of all the water and fat covering it up when they would look alot better at say 250 or even 225. Then you see the 215lb guy at 7 or 8 % bf walk in and he looks alot more muscular than the 300lb guy. I would get your bf levels down to 10% and use that as your driving goal and then see how you like what your physique looks like. I think you will be happier at a leaner weight. Just my opinion though. Good luck bro.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2006, 09:19:43 AM »
Here's a little known secret to gaining weight without drugs.  EAT!  Now don't tell anyone about this secret or it will no longer be a secret.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2006, 09:28:29 AM »
You start a thread because you're worried about the side effects of steroids & now you're considering GH? I personally think you need to forget about both of them & do some serious soul searching & research.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2006, 11:51:12 AM »
I dont need to soul search I know what i want that is why I have worked out naturally for years now. Now that I am pushing 30 I have chosen to use some gear.  I was only wondering about the gh. And since I have no personal knowledge i posted teh question here.   thanks for your concern. I am not concerened with bf as of right now. I drop bf so fast as it is. And so that is not an issue.   I will drop my bf in march
I

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2006, 12:02:56 PM »
You work security so i am guessing you would have budget constraints. GH is very expensive...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2006, 12:09:24 PM »
You work security so i am guessing you would have budget constraints. GH is very expensive...

No kidding.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2006, 12:18:13 PM »
I never once implied that money was an issue.  Its not my only gig.  I do very well
I

littlechris

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2006, 03:50:59 PM »
hgh will definetely put some weight on you, and you will get stronger with it.  this is what i have found to work. though you must be taking androgens as well.  even maintenance doses are fine.

-LC

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2006, 07:36:26 PM »
THANKS CHRIS  iM NOT HTINKNIG OF DOING IT ANY TIME SOON I JSUT WANTED TO LEARN A LITTLE MORE
I

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 01:15:20 AM »
pm me

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2006, 08:19:44 AM »
pm sent
I

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2006, 08:39:07 AM »
I for some reason always wondered what it would take  to hit the 300 lb mark  I was wondering would I have to take gh or would gear be enough. I am 260lbs right now and dont ask me why but hitting 300 has always apealed to me for some reason. Now I dont want to do the homer diet and just get fat.   So dpnt flame me  thanks in advance

get with it, bust up some insulin!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2006, 02:56:25 PM »

The head security guard at my company makes $70,000/year. He's also bigger than me. I hate him.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2006, 03:20:42 PM »
I'm not the biggest and I'm not even in charge I just do my gigs and thats all but it pays very well mostly because its part time.  3 days a week 4 max and only 6 hours a night. There is good money in personal security
I

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2006, 10:35:24 PM »
I think you shouldn't bring out the "elephant gun" just yet. You might think about starting out with some Deca and Tren. The Deca will lube your joints and give you some good growth and the Tren will help your water retention to stay at a lower level. Eat a clean diet (keep your fat intake down) with little fast food, lots of complex carbohydrates, fresh fruit, fresh veggies, good quality lean meats like buffalo, chicken breast, turkey breast and white fish. Enjoy that cycle for 8 weeks and watch your muscles grow as well as your strength. Train hard, but train smart. No big jumps in weight at once, tendons take time to catch up with the muscle belly growth. Good Luck!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2006, 09:14:10 PM »

What would help is training correctly, using AAS and eating....

GH should be the least of your worries at this point.

Those 40lbs. aren't going to come via GH alone.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...