Author Topic: DBOL timing  (Read 3319 times)

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
DBOL timing
« on: December 11, 2006, 02:42:15 AM »
Hello all:

I"m on dbol right now- 25mg to 50mg/day (I've got 50mg tabs, split).  Due to it's short life I'm wondering when the best time is to take and if I'll benefit from splitting it through out the day or if i'ts only a benefit to take before a workout.  Currently I take 25mg about and hour before a workout and the other 25mg sometime about 12 hrs from that.  So.. the question is.. am I wasting it by taking 1/2 of it hours from a workout or does it benefit there as well? Is it worth it to take it on off-days as well?

Mike

hendog

• Getbig II
Re: DBOL timing
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 04:52:23 AM »
Hello all:

I"m on dbol right now- 25mg to 50mg/day (I've got 50mg tabs, split).  Due to it's short life I'm wondering when the best time is to take and if I'll benefit from splitting it through out the day or if i'ts only a benefit to take before a workout.  Currently I take 25mg about and hour before a workout and the other 25mg sometime about 12 hrs from that.  So.. the question is.. am I wasting it by taking 1/2 of it hours from a workout or does it benefit there as well? Is it worth it to take it on off-days as well?

Mike

Dbol has to be spilt up throughout the day to keep a steady amount of the drug active in your body. I believe the half life is 2 to 4 hours with dbol so if you could even split them into fourths and take them every 4 hours throughout the day I think it would be better. I wasn't aware that they made 50mg Dbol tabs? Also, you need to take them on your off days as well bro. What else are you stacking with these?

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 05:39:51 AM »
Split a tab to 4 pieces and take them trough the day.  ;)

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 05:40:30 AM »
Dbol has to be spilt up throughout the day to keep a steady amount of the drug active in your body. I believe the half life is 2 to 4 hours with dbol so if you could even split them into fourths and take them every 4 hours throughout the day I think it would be better. I wasn't aware that they made 50mg Dbol tabs? Also, you need to take them on your off days as well bro. What else are you stacking with these?

I wasn't aware of 50mg tabs either until I got them.  ;D

I am stacking 500mg/wk Test-E and 400mg/wk EQ.

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 05:41:07 AM »
Split a tab to 4 pieces and take them trough the day.  ;)

Thanks Marky- your the 2nd one now to say to split it up- I'm not getting these damn 50s again.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 05:33:15 PM »
I wasn't aware of 50mg tabs either until I got them.  ;D

I am stacking 500mg/wk Test-E and 400mg/wk EQ.
How long have you been doing this cycle and what kind of gains are you getting? I was toying around with a similar cycle in the near future except using Tbol instead of Dbol.

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2006, 06:33:23 PM »
what about when you have 20mg capsules?
how far apart should they be taken?
big or bust

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2006, 07:44:47 PM »
can you get 10mg pills and take them throughout the day
I

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2006, 09:50:02 PM »
How long have you been doing this cycle and what kind of gains are you getting? I was toying around with a similar cycle in the near future except using Tbol instead of Dbol.

week 3.  11lbs.  Keep in mind some is water but really not too bad and the EQ helps.

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2006, 01:10:36 AM »
bro your best bet with the dbol prob is buying if you can get your hands on them is the 10mg british dragon tabs and doing  like 2 as soon as you wake up or around 8 then 2 at noon then 2 at or around 4-6

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2006, 04:12:47 AM »
week 3.  11lbs.  Keep in mind some is water but really not too bad and the EQ helps.

In what way does the EQ help? Just more weight or better solid gains? I know that EQ makes you eat like a horse which helps with sheer mass gains but I would like to see more of a quality gain from my next cycle of maybe 10 or so pounds kept after PCT. Sorry about all the questions but I am curious. Thanks.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2006, 05:33:46 AM »
5 mg tabs=easiest dosing, since you can even take them every 3rd hour.
When i did it i took it twice a day and it worked nicely, but next time iŽll dose more frequently.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2006, 09:05:33 PM »
Hello all:

Mike

Michael,

This shit has been answered so many times on here and other places.

Due to the short half-life you break it down evenly throughout the day.

Do the math and divide it up.

Easy.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...