Author Topic: any sides  (Read 1525 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
any sides
« on: December 11, 2006, 07:38:27 AM »
I know this is alot to ask however i was wondering if you guys would mind posting any sides you may have had from using gear. I would also like to hear the good effects and how it has changed your life. Thanks in advance.   
I

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
Re: any sides
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 08:14:09 AM »
The only real side effect I had was a little acne on the shoulders.  Which went away with topical benzoyl cream. Gear has made my body gain muscle and the added muscle is a huge ego boost for most people.  No bad sides. 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 09:49:39 AM »
The Bad:
I've noticed that while taking certain drugs my hair falls out faster (but it stops once I stop the drug). I've noticed this with Winny & a little with Tbol. I've also noticed that Dbol raises my blood pressure & I retain too much water. Test also makes me retain water & sometimes makes it hard to sleep.

The Good:
Feel strong as hell. You gain muscle. I also notice a general sense of well being (I feel good) when taking Test, winny, & Tbol.

I just started taking Deca but I already like it. My joints feel great.

I'm not sure if this would be considered Good or Bad but EQ makes me hungry as hell. I eat anything & everything.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 10:16:04 AM »
thanks so much i would love to hear more.  thats the feeling I am looking for I know some will say i shouldn't rely on drugs to feel that way.   However people do it all the time with drugs alcohol and anti depressants  I will at least look good while on gear
I

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 10:49:18 AM »
Yes you will look great on gear and great after your cycle(s) as long as you take the proper ones and correct doseages.  Ive retained most of my gains from gear and have had little sides.  The other side I forgot to mention is a slight raise in BP but not bad.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 11:47:00 AM »
so being somewhat new to this i have been told to take everything from 400mg to 1000mg of test a week with 40 mg of d bols daily. So Now I am not sure what to take
I

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2006, 02:20:14 PM »
so being somewhat new to this i have been told to take everything from 400mg to 1000mg of test a week with 40 mg of d bols daily. So Now I am not sure what to take

Just go with the cycle I laid out in the other thread. It may seem light or weak but you don't know how you'll respond to it. Since it's your first real cycle you might grow like a weed.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2006, 06:44:08 PM »
now forgive me for not knowing however i have heard that if you do too little the first time you may cause your body to reject it more the second time and then I will need a much larger dose. Is there any truth to this  thanks
I

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2006, 07:06:23 PM »
Read the sticky post at the top...all your questions will be answered there.

read:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=88366.0

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=92379.0

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=4730.0

Also, go to http://www.steroid.com/drugprof.php
scroll sown and you'll find a list of drugs and there profiles.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2006, 07:35:39 PM »
THANKS THAT WAS GREAT READ MOST OF IT WILL FINISH AFTER DINNER  THANKS FOR EVERYTHING
I

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2006, 09:02:07 PM »
I know this is alot to ask however i was wondering if you guys would mind posting any sides you may have had from using gear. I would also like to hear the good effects and how it has changed your life. Thanks in advance.   

Way too general a question.

Ask about which drug I've used and I'll tell you the sides I've experienced.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...