Author Topic: 240, What you Got  (Read 21431 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 240, What you Got
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2006, 06:26:37 AM »
keep laughing.  you're the dumbass dodging bullets for Bush's lies.  you're gonna be one pissed off man when you come home, start learning, and come to the realization you're a pawn.

until then, believe whatever it takes to stay alive.  The beliefs you hold are shared by only a very small % of Americans at this time.  It shrinks every day as more people discover the real reasons we're at war.  Do what you do, and I appreciate your service.  But you're being pawned, dude.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2006, 06:31:26 AM »
I'm not making up the stuff about FAA superviser destroying recordings - that was admitted on the stand. 

And I didn't point out my thoughts until asked repeatedly.  You'll see I said "It doesn't matter what I thinkn - let's see what the evidence says".

I don't want to convict anyone.  I want a trained prosecutor to ask the FAA and NORAD employees why they broke protocol, and under whose order.  That's how it works.  Either they broke the law, their oath, and randomly all chose to break this rule for no reason, or, more likely, they were given that order.  Let's find out by who and move up the chain.

That's great and all but when you can actually dig up hard evidence more substantial than "bomb blasts witnessed in the basement" and questionable seismic data, and get this info from CNN, FNC, A major newspaper (and not a completely leftist paper like NY Times), a major study compiled, as opposed to Infowars or other CT sites.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2006, 06:34:51 AM »
keep laughing.  you're the dumbass dodging bullets for Bush's lies.  you're gonna be one pissed off man when you come home, start learning, and come to the realization you're a pawn.

I didn't dodge anything.  I just refuse to accept garbage and speculation as facts.

until then, believe whatever it takes to stay alive.  The beliefs you hold are shared by only a very small % of Americans at this time.  It shrinks every day as more people discover the real reasons we're at war.  Do what you do, and I appreciate your service.  But you're being pawned, dude.

Actually, despite what most people think of Bush, a very LARGE percentage of Americans believe the official story of 911 (a majority, in fact).  IOW, you're the one spouting crazy talk.  Congratulations.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2006, 06:38:56 AM »
why is the seismic data questionable?

It was recorded on nuclear time using very good seismic equipment which measured the impact to a hundredth of a second.   The plane impacts were witnessed by the world and there can be zero dispute on what time the planes hit (you have everything from the FDR boxes to every camera in the world focused upon it).

There were massive blasts below ground some 14-17 seconds before each building was hit.  Call it what you want.  it's in the 911 COmmission's own report.  And they "didn't have the resources to figure out just why the blasts were recorded early".

Also, you should know from military training that a plane hitting a building shouldn't measure a 2.4 magnitude earthquake on the richter scale.  The WTC 1993 bomb blast was on ground level, a huge bomb, and it didn't even register.  This was a subterrainin blast, it occurred before the planes hit, and it was reinforced by witness statements.

You don't have to believe it.  I know it would make for a shitty day of dodging IEDs and bullets to think all day about just who had the capability to not only set off bombs in the basement, but also convince the 911 commission to avoid that topic.  I think you know, homie ;)  But you keep on waiting for CNN to tell you what to believe.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2006, 06:40:04 AM »
Actually, despite what most people think of Bush, a very LARGE percentage of Americans believe the official story of 911 (a majority, in fact).  IOW, you're the one spouting crazy talk.  Congratulations.

Well, CNN's Oct 8 poll shows that 84% of Americans now believe the White House is lying about 9/11, whether it be what they knew, involvement, or a cover-up.

Congrats.  You're part of the 16% of Americans who believe everything Bush says about 9/11.

(wait, you said you'll believe the seismic data when cnn tells you... but you're gonna ignore this poll, huh?  sucks to be you, homie.)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2006, 06:47:28 AM »
why is the seismic data questionable?

Because all of this BS came from the same place that says we never landed on the moon.  Not to mention that everything you say below hasn't been taken seriously by anyone other than people like you (loonys).  In addition to that, with everything I've seen regarding 911 from all the different sources it looks to me more like what happens everytime something bad occurs.  There's always gonna be some people whi dig up unexplainable evidence and attach whatever explaination they want to support thier agenda.  This is no exception.  This happens everytime there is a signifigant history making event.

It was recorded on nuclear time using very good seismic equipment which measured the impact to a hundredth of a second.   The plane impacts were witnessed by the world and there can be zero dispute on what time the planes hit (you have everything from the FDR boxes to every camera in the world focused upon it).

There were massive blasts below ground some 14-17 seconds before each building was hit.  Call it what you want.  it's in the 911 COmmission's own report.  And they "didn't have the resources to figure out just why the blasts were recorded early".

Also, you should know from military training that a plane hitting a building shouldn't measure a 2.4 magnitude earthquake on the richter scale.  The WTC 1993 bomb blast was on ground level, a huge bomb, and it didn't even register.  This was a subterrainin blast, it occurred before the planes hit, and it was reinforced by witness statements.

You don't have to believe it.  I know it would make for a shitty day of dodging IEDs and bullets to think all day about just who had the capability to not only set off bombs in the basement, but also convince the 911 commission to avoid that topic.  I think you know, homie ;)  But you keep on waiting for CNN to tell you what to believe.

Sounds good sooooo... I'll go ahead watch reputable news sources and you can get your info from "other" places. 

Awesome... homie.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2006, 06:51:32 AM »
Well, CNN's Oct 8 poll shows that 84% of Americans now believe the White House is lying about 9/11, whether it be what they knew, involvement, or a cover-up.

There might be very large security concerns for releasing some facts about 911.  That doesn't mean, in a million years, that the white house was behind it, had anything to do with it, or was in any way responsibel for letting it happen.

Congrats.  You're part of the 16% of Americans who believe everything Bush says about 9/11.

I don't but that doesn't mean he fucking DID IT.

(wait, you said you'll believe the seismic data when cnn tells you... but you're gonna ignore this poll, huh?  sucks to be you, homie.)

Actually it sucks to routinely say rediculus shit.  This means you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2006, 06:52:20 AM »
Because all of this BS came from the same place that says we never landed on the moon.  Not to mention that everything you say below hasn't been taken seriously by anyone other than people like you (loonys).  In addition to that, with everything I've seen regarding 911 from all the different sources it looks to me more like what happens everytime something bad occurs.  There's always gonna be some people whi dig up unexplainable evidence and attach whatever explaination they want to support thier agenda.  This is no exception.  This happens everytime there is a signifigant history making event.

Dude, you were just presented with irrefutable information - from the 911 commission itself - that giant blasts occurred 14 and 17 seconds BEFORE the planes hit.

I can pull up some videotaped witness statements from that day if you want, also.

So in response to the fact that you are seeing - for the first time - clear, scientific evidence that someone other than the 19 arabs had to have been involved - you want to call me a "loony"?

Shouldn't you be thinking "What the hell blew up in the basement, who put it there, and why didn't the 911 Commission address this?"

But that would be loony ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2006, 06:55:39 AM »

You have a high IQ.  You're a smart guy.  I know that seismic data is in your head.  IMO, the 'ridiculous shit' would be ignoring something as huge as witness statements and govt seismic data. 

As you lay down to sleep tonight, think about what could have caused blasts in the basement.  Who could have put it there?  It was 14 and 17 seconds apart.  That's a huge fucking margin.  Why didn't the 911 commission look at that? 

Think about it dude.  Use that IQ.  Don't just call me silly or loony or dumb.  Look at the facts delivered to you directly from the 911 Commission. 

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2006, 07:00:12 AM »

Dude, you were just presented with irrefutable information - from the 911 commission itself - that giant blasts occurred 14 and 17 seconds BEFORE the planes hit.

No, they were RECORDED.  Who says the time was exactly accurate?  Who says the recorders weren't calibrated to spec?  There could probably be a hundred explanations for how this could happen OTHER than yours.  Oh no but you and your made up reality are gonna attach the explaination YOU think sounds good.

I can pull up some videotaped witness statements from that day if you want, also.

Awesome so how easy is it to fake these?  C'mon.

So in response to the fact that you are seeing - for the first time - clear, scientific evidence that someone other than the 19 arabs had to have been involved - you want to call me a "loony"?

No this is a response to your conjecture about how this came about.  Don't get it fucked up like you do everything else.

Shouldn't you be thinking "What the hell blew up in the basement, who put it there, and why didn't the 911 Commission address this?"

Actually you should be asking yourself why you're not more objective and more REASONABLE.

But that would be loony ;)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2006, 07:01:48 AM »

You have a high IQ.  You're a smart guy.  I know that seismic data is in your head.  IMO, the 'ridiculous shit' would be ignoring something as huge as witness statements and govt seismic data. 

As you lay down to sleep tonight, think about what could have caused blasts in the basement.  Who could have put it there?  It was 14 and 17 seconds apart.  That's a huge fucking margin.  Why didn't the 911 commission look at that? 

Think about it dude.  Use that IQ.  Don't just call me silly or loony or dumb.  Look at the facts delivered to you directly from the 911 Commission. 

As I lay down tonight I am going to question why I so vehemently defend a country full of idiots, liberals and lunatics. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2006, 07:07:44 AM »
No, they were RECORDED.  Who says the time was exactly accurate?  Who says the recorders weren't calibrated to spec?  There could probably be a hundred explanations for how this could happen OTHER than yours.  Oh no but you and your made up reality are gonna attach the explaination YOU think sounds good.

Recorded using multimillion dollar equipment, based upon nuclear time, recorded to a hundredth of a second.

And, it is corroborated by witness statements. 

You're making up scenarios (maybe they calibrated all their equipment wrong).  Getting desperate?  Look dude, don't reduce yourself to making stuff up.  Use the evidence.  And you used the word 'reasonable'.  Be reasonable. are all the witnesses, and the entire LDEO seismic measuring facility, all wrong?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2006, 07:16:19 AM »

I think it's pretty funny you use govt evidence to back up all your points.

Then, when govt evidence shows huge blasts in the WTC basements before the plane hits, you suddenly attack the evidence.

you can't have it both ways.  You can't tell us "the 911 commission answered all the questions", then selectively throw out parts of that report which show something big blew up in teh basements before the planes hit. 

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2006, 07:44:27 AM »

Recorded using multimillion dollar equipment, based upon nuclear time, recorded to a hundredth of a second.

And, it is corroborated by witness statements. 

You're making up scenarios (maybe they calibrated all their equipment wrong).  Getting desperate?  Look dude, don't reduce yourself to making stuff up.  Use the evidence.  And you used the word 'reasonable'.  Be reasonable. are all the witnesses, and the entire LDEO seismic measuring facility, all wrong?

I work with multi million dollar equipment and things go wrong with it all the time.  Sounds pretty reasonable based on PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2006, 07:49:10 AM »
I think it's pretty funny you use govt evidence to back up all your points.

Then, when govt evidence shows huge blasts in the WTC basements before the plane hits, you suddenly attack the evidence.

I didn't attack the evidence.  I just offered other explainations than what YOU attach to things that heven't yet been explained to are unexplainable.

you can't have it both ways.  You can't tell us "the 911 commission answered all the questions", then selectively throw out parts of that report which show something big blew up in teh basements before the planes hit. 

I never said they answered all the questions.  Stop putting words in my mouth.  The commission did decide on the most plausable and likely scenario and until someone other than people like yourself can show me more impactual evidence I'm not going to make wild assumptions or go off on a conspiracy theory tirade.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2006, 07:49:19 AM »
HAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAH.... These two are great ....HAAHAHH hAHAHAH hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2006, 08:34:34 AM »
I don't understand what you mean.  EPA scientists risked their careers by coming forward and saying the White House had changed their report in order to reopen wall street.  They had research showing people would be a great risk for longterm health problems.  They also said professional clearning was the only way to prevent asbestosis and other lung ailments.

It was in their report.  But when the report came out, their names were still signed to it, only now it said it was perfectly safe to return to work, and that only soap and water was all that was needed.

They freaked, as lives were at stake.  They published their actual report, and the White house had egg on its face.  With the NIST report, no lives were at immediate risk, so whistleblower motivation was much lower.

Oz, for you to say "EPA  blows it whistles more than a $10 whore blows for crack.  Means little.".  I don't understand that. 

In relation to 9/11 being an inside job involving 100's of people in on the conspriacy including faking the death of the people on the pentagon flight and flight 93 or what ever, the EPA whistle means little.

If anything they goverment was just trying ot get business going again in spite of the EPA warnings. 

This is a HUGE point in my assertion that you take bits of info and make them out to be more than they are.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2006, 10:28:54 AM »

like i said your convicting people with 0 evidence. a soldier risks his life for your sorry ass and you say something stupid like this. and as i recall you've always said that bush had nothing to do with 911.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2006, 10:57:12 AM »
like i said your convicting people with 0 evidence. a soldier risks his life for your sorry ass and you say something stupid like this. and as i recall you've always said that bush had nothing to do with 911.

Are you kidding?  Half my posts here are "bring home our soldiers from this bullshit war".

We are in Iraq for Bush's lies.  Has nothing to do with 9/11.  Bush wanted to squeeze iran, thought he could do so by sparking democracy in both its neighbors.  Didn't work. 

That soldier is risking his life for my sorry ass?  Um, when is the last time a sunni fired a bullet and a shiite and I was endangered?  Those fucks are skilling each other and it's their business.  The UN has offered to clean up the mess and we still decline, because we want the oil contracts.  It's purely greed keeping us there.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2006, 12:06:36 PM »
Are you kidding?  Half my posts here are "bring home our soldiers from this bullshit war".

We are in Iraq for Bush's lies.  Has nothing to do with 9/11.  Bush wanted to squeeze iran, thought he could do so by sparking democracy in both its neighbors.  Didn't work. 

That soldier is risking his life for my sorry ass?  Um, when is the last time a sunni fired a bullet and a shiite and I was endangered?  Those fucks are skilling each other and it's their business.  The UN has offered to clean up the mess and we still decline, because we want the oil contracts.  It's purely greed keeping us there.

When, in the history of the UN, have they contained and suppressed anything larger than a fucking riot without the good ole USA being the sheer muscle behind it?

The UN has got to be the most useless org to ever pollute this earth.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2006, 12:12:05 PM »
When, in the history of the UN, have they contained and suppressed anything larger than a fucking riot without the good ole USA being the sheer muscle behind it?

The UN has got to be the most useless org to ever pollute this earth.

Which is exactly why you should be a-okay with letting THEIR men take bullets on baghdad streets, rather than US soldiers.

That's the most baffling thing here - they are offering to take over - put a multinational force there, which would not only save US lives, but would slow violence (much easier for a shiite to shoot an american over someone who looks like him).

This is common fucking sense.  Someone offering to take your place in quicksand, and you declining because "you're a way better swimmer".  What a shame.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2006, 12:20:04 PM »
Which is exactly why you should be a-okay with letting THEIR men take bullets on baghdad streets, rather than US soldiers.

If the UN is left in charge we'll see any progress whatsoever grind to a halt.

That's the most baffling thing here - they are offering to take over - put a multinational force there, which would not only save US lives, but would slow violence (much easier for a shiite to shoot an american over someone who looks like him).

Unilateral?  I wonder what the percentages of soldiers from which countries will form this "unilateral" force.

This is common fucking sense.  Someone offering to take your place in quicksand, and you declining because "you're a way better swimmer".  What a shame.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2006, 03:02:34 PM »
Well, if this wasn't and inside job, Bush & Company still used it all the same which is the bigest part of the crime in my book... Indited on letting 9/11 happen... maybe not... Indited on his actions after the fact, hell ya.

it's indicted, not indited big guy
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2006, 03:04:30 PM »
I'm not trying to win any awards for punching holes in official story. 

I want to know if NORAD guys intentionally helped terrorists by not doing their jobs so we couldn't shoot down the planes.  If so, they are traitors and need to be put on trial. Agreed?

I want to know why Guiliani had the crime scene removed despite federal law regarding plane crashes. 

I want to know why nobody tested the metal.

I want to know who in Paki ISI paid Atta his $100k right before 9/11, and why he was so cuddly with CIA guys that morning.
I want to know why Bush wrote an exec order in which he ORDERED FBI agents to halt all investigations into Atta, right before 9/11.

I want to know why Bush was given detailed info about upcoming attacks and did nothing.  That is a serious fucking crime if ANY AMERICAN knew men were about to attack and did nothing.  Was our ally the German ambassador LYING when he said he warned Bush?  Was Putin and other world leaders also lying when they said the same thing?

I want to know why the physical evidence at the Pentagon doesn't support a plane crash, and why all videotaped proof has been hidden?

I want to live in a safe america.  If it was negligence, incompetence, or crime - I don't want those same fucks that let planes fly 90 minutes without intercept on 9/11, still in the exact same jobs they had then.

DO YOU?

this is incorrect. Like I have mentioned before, it was lawyers within the Clinton administrion who ordered thos involved with Able Danger to stop investigating Atta.
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2006, 03:06:07 PM »
this is incorrect. Like I have mentioned before, it was lawyers within the Clinton administrion who ordered thos involved with Able Danger to stop investigating Atta.

The same paki general who had breakfast with Goss and Graham on the morning of 9/11 wired $100,000 to Atta a few days before 9/11.

This is a fact.