Author Topic: MD NO BULL RADIO 12/11, Monday 7pm EST with STAN MCQUAY - Comments on the show  (Read 13773 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: MD hosts are illiterate. Adonis proves it on MD Radio.
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2006, 10:09:04 AM »
I couldn't listen to it yesturday....did TA back out?  What were his reasons?

actually I've been lifting for a few months now.  What I said was that taking care of my son took precedence over my training and that put me back about 2 years total. 

funny...you seem to know almost everything about me...I have not mentioned my son in months and had no intention of mentioning him on this site again but since you're stalking me I figured I'd clear that up.

I was in the hospital for 3 days in august, you wanna rag me for that too?

I just listened to the segment now out of morbid curiosity....it was mostly unintelligible garbage, everybody was talking over each other.

The question was posed about the fight, Derek said he'd pay for Adouchebag's flight....Adouchebag said some retarded BS about the fight being an allegorical statement about BBing in general to which they all replied  "HUH???" and it went downhill FAST.

The Heckler

« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2006, 10:09:34 AM »
nope you must be thinking of your weekend plans with adonis, man dude.  You've got what 50 posts and your already a lapdog, how impressive.  You must be so proud, you came on here and stole everyone else's gimmick...to bad your not even good at it.  Man, I was thinking of removing my little sheep stuff from under my avatar but you fit the mold so well I'm just gonna leave it.  You're a walking, talking posting example of how to be a complete stooge and a guy at the same time.  You just can't wait for that weekend rimming with TA can ya?  But wait, you haven't earned it yet..you gotta keep on copying his everymove and posting almost exactly like sarcasm and maybe he'll let you make love to him....first class grade A homo.

I had diverticulitus-probably spelled wrong, which put my training back a ways.

good dog.  Now go get TA's slippers and evening papere or he'll spank your nose.

MELT DOWN

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2006, 10:11:45 AM »
MELT DOWN

monster acknowledging an internet beat down...at least you can do that or did you have to check with TA before you posted your response...pussy to the 10th degree.
nasser=piece of shit

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2006, 10:12:06 AM »
I would bet Mr Magoo isn't his real name ::)

no, really, it is. says so on my driver's license. Quincy Magoo.  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2006, 10:12:36 AM »
Adonis did not pussy out.  He tried to maintain an air of civility while all derek anthony could do was spew obscenities, thus showing what an inbred, low class piece of gay for pay homo trash he really is.  Derek owned himself by just opening his mouth.

Adonis just kept babbling in the background while everyone talked over him.

For someone so intelligent he was not able to control the flow of conversation at all. He came off like an idiot.

The Heckler

« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2006, 10:13:19 AM »
monster acknowledging an internet beat down...at least you can do that or did you have to check with TA before you posted your response...pussy to the 10th degree.

hahaha ok "big guy" with your 15" arms. I bet the whole gym stops to admire your 135 lb bench press for reps  ::)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2006, 10:13:50 AM »
Adonis just kept babbling in the background while everyone talked over him.

For someone so intelligent he was not able to control the flow of conversation at all. He came off like an idiot.
When you have a psycho and particularly one from NY (New Yorkers like to be heard) it is pretty hard to get a word in.  DA should have save the Halotestin and Test Suspension for after the show.
Squishy face retard

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2006, 10:17:09 AM »
This observation is a truism and holds special relevance for more than a few Gb'ers.

/ps. illiteracy refers to the written word, which i don't was covered on said radio broadcast, unless we are referring to TA's cheat sheets  :)

as shakespeare (possibly twain) once said, if i had more time i would speak to you more briefly. it's easy to act smart by throwing around words randomly, but in adonis's case it's putting a fancy layer of icing atop a piece of styrofoam. there's nothing underneath.

the fight was an allegorical statement on bodybuilding, groink?? is that what he said? jesus, he might as well have gone the patty deutsche route and just said "mussels marinara".

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2006, 10:18:19 AM »
hahaha ok "big guy" with your 15" arms. I bet the whole gym stops to admire your 135 lb bench press for reps  ::)
::) ::)pathetic attempt at a comeback.  Go back and reread all of sarcasm or mars old posts and try again, you're reusing stuff that went out of style months ago.  What the fuck dude?  Are you even trying?  If that's all you got you need to go over to the V board and read some of the real squads stuff at least they're funny...you're just copying thier every move and it comes off as pathetic.

oh, man..I've got 15 inch arms according to you...what am I gonna do?  Go swoon over all the deric anthony pics you keep posting.  Monster being a homo just for having that shit on your harddrive.

now go check with TA and comeback with something even lamer ::)
nasser=piece of shit

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2006, 10:18:32 AM »
When you have a psycho and particularly one from NY (New Yorkers like to be heard) it is pretty hard to get a word in.  DA should have save the Halotestin and Test Suspension for after the show.

So babbling incoherently in the background is the answer?

How about growing a set, telling Derek to "SHUT THE FVCK UP", and making your point.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2006, 10:19:36 AM »

How about growing a set, telling Derek to "SHUT THE FVCK UP", and making your point.

but that would require that adam a) have balls, and b) have something to say.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2006, 10:19:57 AM »

In all honesty, do you think that would work?  No.  Derek would just yell louder.  Trust me.
Squishy face retard

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2006, 10:22:42 AM »
In all honesty, do you think that would work?  No.  Derek would just yell louder.  Trust me.

It would if I did it 8)

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2006, 10:24:23 AM »
It would if I did it 8)

Lol.  I love to yell probably just as much as you do but in also knowing that I can get like DA does, and add the fact that he is a loose cannon just because, it would have just been a yelling match.
Squishy face retard

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2006, 10:24:59 AM »
well his balls have been in hecklers mouth since heckler registered here so that's a problem.  Adam has alot to say, that's not the problem, the problem is he'll only say it over the net.

even then it's the same incoherent rambling most of the time. he has a lot of words to say, sure, but how many of them really merit being said?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2006, 10:28:16 AM »
Thanks for you opinion, Zach.  Always appreciated.

;D

So fucking what if he is....

I say welcome back Zach, hope all is good with you.

Why do you dildos think knowing who we are IRL is some sort of bargaining chip? We're not spies for the CIA, this is a BBing message board, for chrissakes.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2006, 10:37:15 AM »
when people go for those personal potshots, that's how you can tell they've lost whatever the hell it was you were arguing about.

Which reminds me, what ARE you talking about?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2006, 10:43:48 AM »
I did dumb it down dramatically. I think Dave Palumbo is pretty smart. The others, I am not so sure about. Larry Pepe is a trained lawyer.  Law degrees are a dime a dozen. Don't assume they are all smart.

Well - first of all, Larry Pepe is a pretty smart guy, yes - he was a praticing lawyer, but if you ever meet him, he is pretty cool, and very intelligent. He has a cool huge Hummer also in Vegas!!!

The show was too crowded. All three of them are a joke, the funniest thing is the whole "muscle mob" gimmick the only one of them with any muscle is Palumbo and even he looks like an alien,

Wel, yes - the show had too many things going on it at one episode, and it needed for each segment to have a little more time, so we can digest it all. Our attention span is 5 minutes.

I couldn't listen to it yesturday....did TA back out? What were his reasons? Adonis did not pussy out. He tried to maintain an air of civility while all derek anthony could do was spew obscenities, thus showing what an inbred it was mostly unintelligible garbage, everybody was talking over each other.

True Adonis did not back out, and tried to keep it civil on the air. Derek Anthony lost control, started spewing profanities, and unfortunately, it was an embarrassment and they had to cut them off. Too bad, both of them can be cool and have a lot of say, but if you lose control, it makes everything look bad. Hats of to True Adonis for keeping cool, although he didnt get much to say, because he was trying to be pateint and take his turn.

As for the hosts being illitarate, get real. Romano is a great author, writer and talker. Larry talks all of the time, and writers for various magazines, plus books. And Dave Palumbo is Dave Palumbo. A figure in the sport of bodybuilding who gets talked about more than some of the current competitors in the sport.

As for you complain that the Muscle Mob is not good, it is getting attention, it is interesting PR, and it is entertaining. I can't wait when the Experts on Graphicmuscle (Lift, Ron, Lonnie) challenge the Muscle Mob (Larry, Romano, Palumbo) for who really can get the predictions right. Of course, the Muscle Mob may back out of it... three bald guys - what can you say there.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2006, 10:45:18 AM »
Which reminds me, what ARE you talking about?

let me ask you a question. keeping in mind that so far neither i nor anyone else gives a rat's ass that you posted that pm, why do you keep putting it up? it's not news.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2006, 10:59:40 AM »
let me ask you a question. keeping in mind that so far neither i nor anyone else gives a rat's ass that you posted that pm, why do you keep putting it up? it's not news.

It amuses me how you are trying to play it down now.  Remember in your PM that you said if this "secret" ever gets out, you will "not be a very happy camper."  PWNED by your own words there, Zachariah.  ;)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2006, 11:33:44 AM »
It amuses me how you are trying to play it down now.  Remember in your PM that you said if this "secret" ever gets out, you will "not be a very happy camper."  PWNED by your own words there, Zachariah.  ;)

uh-huh. and yet, oddly, i have exhibited no signs of unhappy camper-ness. what does that tell you?

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2006, 11:36:04 AM »
uh-huh. and yet, oddly, i have exhibited no signs of unhappy camper-ness. what does that tell you?

It tells me that you are trying to play it down as best you can (see my post above) and not flake out like you did under your ZachG_85 account.  ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2006, 11:37:20 AM »
It tells me that you are trying to play it down as best you can (see my post above) and not flake out like you did under your ZachG_85 account.  ::)

right. so now that you've been told that, what's your purpose in the endless repetition? what are you trying to achieve here?

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
Re: MD NO BULL RADIO 12/11, Monday 7pm EST with STAN MCQUAY - Comments on the s
« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2006, 11:47:22 AM »
Bruce Lee and Gracie and Marciano all under 200 lbs would destroy any bodybuilder.

They were both exceptional fighters.  Weight alone makes it a mismatch.  Stick with straight boxing.  Don't play MMA, too many interpretations of the rules.  Mano a Mano.  No chocking, kicking bull shit.  Just gloved (8oz.) fist.  TA, you learn to roll and slip punches without making it look like you're running away from him.  Side to side and keep your head moving.  He should be gasping for wind after the 3rd. round, if his condition isn't that of a boxer.  You should do allot of road work.  It will be the best conditioned guy that will win this contest.  5, 3 minute rounds is along time to keep your wind.  Just try shadow boxing for 5 rounds, with 1 min rest in between.  Condition, that's if it happens at all.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

kh300

• Getbig V
adonis should be like homer in that one simpsons episode. were homer just took the punches till the other guy lost his breath