Author Topic: MD NO BULL RADIO 12/11, Monday 7pm EST with STAN MCQUAY - Comments on the show  (Read 13762 times)

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Visit with the MUSCLE MOB tonight (Monday) 12/11 at 7pm EST. Guests include new IFBB Pro STAN MCQUAY and MD MESSAGE BOARD WARRIORS: DEREK ANTHONY and THE TRUE ADONIS

You won't want to miss this........... http://www.musculardevelopment.com/nobullradio

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: MD NO BULL RADIO 12/11, Monday 7pm EST with STAN MCQUAY
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 03:41:23 PM »
WATCH VALVOLINO hit on STAN MCQUAY...........

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 04:09:24 PM »
Palumbo needs to upgrade his IP phone provider.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 04:13:04 PM »
pepe sounds gay as the millenium is long.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
am i listening to the right week, are they talking to Rick Collins?

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
am i listening to the right week, are they talking to Rick Collins?

It's live now. Still no Derek and Adonis.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
What a fcuking idit this Valvolino is.

A buffoon of epic proportions. Total clown.

And the funny thing is that he obviously is so extremely nervous when coming on, and trying to "interview" McQuay.

McQuay royally owning Valvolino. Good job mang.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
Possible Prize Money in the TA-DA fight.

-Hedge

As empty as paradise

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
What is the time stamp when Adonis is on.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
What is the time stamp when Adonis is on.

Approx 15 minutes before the end?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

The Heckler

Re: MD NO BULL RADIO 12/11, Monday 7pm EST with STAN MCQUAY - Comments on the s
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2006, 09:11:42 PM »
Adonis smoked DA on the show.  DA melted down every time he opened his mouth.  Adonis was the gentlemanly warrior as always.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Whats up with the replay?
-

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
Re: MD NO BULL RADIO 12/11, Monday 7pm EST with STAN MCQUAY - Comments on the s
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2006, 11:47:22 PM »
Adonis smoked DA on the show.  DA melted down every time he opened his mouth.  Adonis was the gentlemanly warrior as always.
I agree Derek melted so hard  :'( but Adonis remained composed

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
Where can I download the replay?
It hasn't helped...

djohnsen

• Getbig II
WHEN... can I hear the replay??

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
i owned that pussy ! the little boy of your boards got destroyed ! im the man remember that . you guys are all cowards ganging up all 20 of you and bashing me and not one of you would do nothing to me in person. i proved that oon the show . he was intimidated and scared. i ll pay for his fucking flight the poor bastard. and hell be going home with borken bones !

peace haha im always the last one laughing  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
i owned that pussy ! the little boy of your boards got destroyed ! im the man remember that . you guys are all cowards ganging up all 20 of you and bashing me and not one of you would do nothing to me in person. i proved that oon the show . he was intimidated and scared. i ll pay for his fucking flight the poor bastard. and hell be going home with borken bones !

how many dicks have you sucked so far today Derek?

The Heckler

monster grammatical correctness ::)

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
The show is now up on the site.........check it out all the controversy!!! 

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/324/137/

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

You didn`t do anything, except have another MELTDOWN.  I was trying to follow some rules of order as laid out by Dave.  You quickly became unbridled and emerged as the unhinged stooge that everyone knows you for.

I want you to pay pal me the money for my flight then.  You won`t do it.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
i can't believe i wasted 8 minutes of my life listening to that.  70% of that there was 3 people speaking at once, with derek screaming and TA trying to wax poetic.

both of you are ridiculous.   Derek, you realize if you had never responded to TA it would have stopped rgith way. TA, who gives a shit if Derek does gay stuff.  Bodybuilding is so full of homoerotic shit what is one more dude?

TA, trying to be witty, which due to constant screaming i couldnt tell if you were actually witty or just a tool trying to be witty, won't get you anything. Your real cool with your first sentence.  ::)

Derek, what a bad ass.  "I will f**k your girl in front of you in my hummer YEAAAA BRO GIVE ME MORE STEROIDS AND HAND ME MY TOUPE!!!!"

to top it off we have valvino saying, "i respect both of you guys, but etc etc etc"

basically this seemed like an internet warrior (a douchebag by defination) going against a total guido-sounding meathead. 

the best of the best.  ::) Then again, it piqued my interest enough for me to listen to it so what does that say.
Valhalla awaits.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
hahahhaha

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
You didn`t do anything, except have another MELTDOWN.  I was trying to follow some rules of order as laid out by Dave.  You quickly became unbridled and emerged as the unhinged stooge that everyone knows you for.

I want you to pay pal me the money for my flight then.  You won`t do it.

Now here you go again.  This is your way getting out of it.  Why would he send you money.  He said the ticket.  Why would he send you money and you never show up with one of your famous excuses.  If anything PayPal Ron.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Now here you go again.  This is your way getting out of it.  Why would he send you money.  He said the ticket.  Why would he send you money and you never show up with one of your famous excuses.  If anything PayPal Ron.

How about he paypal YOU the money.

I trust you Keith.  Perhaps you would like to somehow get involved, given your experience in promotions.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
DA sounds like he needs psychiatric help after hearing him.  He's got a good physique but his mind is all messed up.
Squishy face retard