Author Topic: Correct Vitamin Supplementation with HGH?  (Read 1218 times)

bigguns175

• Getbig II
Correct Vitamin Supplementation with HGH?
« on: December 11, 2006, 11:25:24 PM »
I have been searching a round a bit and from what I have found, it is apparant that it is quite important to correctly supplement vitamins while on hgh.  Most what I read say it's very easy to be deficient because your body is using a lot more vitamins and minerals due to the rapid cell growth and repair.  When they say "a lot" what does that mean?  What % of my daily values should I be intaking while on hgh>? for a 230 lb 5'10" 10% bf male that works out 5-6 days a week for 1-2 hours.

Would popping like 4 centrum do the trick along with some B vitamins?  Or should I take the animal pak?  Or maybe pop like 3 or 4 ultra mega men pills?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Correct Vitamin Supplementation with HGH?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 06:33:48 AM »
Use a good multi formula with good potencey, that counts out centrium.  I like to use one with a sustained release for the water based B and C vits so they dont get pissed out right away.  I really dont think GH has any special qualities that needs any huge increase in vits.

I like to make sure there are enough C, E, zinc, calcium and magnesium  the later cause I have stopped drinking milk and such.

littlechris

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 01:20:20 PM »
well if you are on hgh, you are probably on an androgen as well, and if that is the case, you are probably training like a dog.  am i correct?  that being the case, you do need vitamins and minerals.  i take a good multi-vit by gnc called mega gold.  i take one pill in the morning and one at night.  also in the morning ill take: 1 gram of vitamin c, sawpalmetto tabs at 500 mg, 1 pill of b-100 made by gnc as well.  i take one potassium pill and one calcium pill at 500mgs.  i also take 1 pill of liv-52.
   at night i take zma, with another pill of mega gold, 9mgs of melatonin and 1gram of vitamin c.  i feel great on all of the above, that is in addition to hgh and test, thyroid, etc.  hope this helps..
LC

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 11:34:36 PM »
I've found that the Animal Pak vitamins are awesome. Made by Universal Nutrition I believe. They have everything serious lifters need in the correct amounts. Can't ask for a better combination. Some of the pills in the pack are kind of big so if you have a problem swallowing pills you might want to invest in a pill splitter or coffee grinder to remedy that situation.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 06:27:08 AM »
I've found that the Animal Pak vitamins are awesome. Made by Universal Nutrition I believe. They have everything serious lifters need in the correct amounts. Can't ask for a better combination. Some of the pills in the pack are kind of big so if you have a problem swallowing pills you might want to invest in a pill splitter or coffee grinder to remedy that situation.

I have used Animal Pak for years...

i get them for 15 bucks a can, which is really cheap...they give me a good energy boost about an hour after i take them.

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 09:16:18 PM »
I like to make sure there are enough C, E, zinc, calcium and magnesium  the later cause I have stopped drinking milk and such.

I do additional C + E.

Everything else comes from food and diet.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2006, 10:11:59 AM »
Centrum?  :'( Get some real vitamins and Glucosamine for the joints.
Most are all show no go!