Author Topic: Does anyone think there is a correlation between looks and sluttiness?  (Read 22971 times)

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
Re: Does anyone think there is a correlation between looks and sluttiness?
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2006, 04:29:27 PM »
I want to know what you mean by a "slut"....

IMO...a chick that has sex when she wants with who she wants is NOT a slut as long as she doesn't hide behind it.  I've known chicks that try to play the "good girl" image when they have been with tons of guys.  I consider them to be sluts.  But I've also known chicks that have slept with tons of guys and don't deny it.  They don't exploit their sex life...but they dont fake it either.  I can respect women like that and don't feel like they are any different than an "active man".

I honestly don't think there is any correlation between looks and sluttiness...an ugly, plain jane type can get as much ass as a typical slutty looking chick.  now...what is different between the two is the type of guys they are getting.  

As for bringing looks into the picture...I can be mom, wife, girl next door looking one day and slutty black dress, cleavage, and stelletos another.  A little makeup and hairspray can work wonders!!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2006, 04:32:06 PM »
Wow, I must really get under your skin.  Cool.  If a guy bags a bunch of hot chicks he's the man, to other guys.  I went down that road and it was hard to get taken seriously by girls I genuinely liked so it has its drawbacks.  Shit, a good friend has slept with more chicks than I can count and most people hated him, guys and girls, for it and I got shit for being his friend.

i wanna meet him, bet he's hot looking.  I don't mind sluts as long as they wear condoms.  It's good clean fun and great exercise.

xL

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2006, 04:34:56 PM »

IMO...a chick that has sex when she wants with who she wants is NOT a slut as long as she doesn't hide behind it.  I've known chicks that try to play the "good girl" image when they have been with tons of guys.  I consider them to be sluts.  But I've also known chicks that have slept with tons of guys and don't deny it.  They don't exploit their sex life...but they dont fake it either.  I can respect women like that and don't feel like they are any different than an "active man".

I honestly don't think there is any correlation between looks and sluttiness...an ugly, plain jane type can get as much ass as a typical slutty looking chick.  now...what is different between the two is the type of guys they are getting.  

As for bringing looks into the picture...I can be mom, wife, girl next door looking one day and slutty black dress, cleavage, and stelletos another.  A little makeup and hairspray can work wonders!!
Lol.  You gotta remember I am younger than probably all of you guys.  Like I said, a guy or girl who sleeps around to me is considered a slut.  My friends who were girls used to call me a man whore because I always had a new girl in HS.  I was just thinking about high school and how I knew hot slutty chicks who slept around and started early but then I knew alot more less attractive girls who got a lot more action and I saw the same in college.  The less attractive girls seemed to sleep around more.

Linda: as far as my looks, i don't consider myself one or the other in looks....
Squishy face retard

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2006, 04:35:44 PM »

IMO...a chick that has sex when she wants with who she wants is NOT a slut as long as she doesn't hide behind it.  I've known chicks that try to play the "good girl" image when they have been with tons of guys.  I consider them to be sluts.  But I've also known chicks that have slept with tons of guys and don't deny it.  They don't exploit their sex life...but they dont fake it either.  I can respect women like that and don't feel like they are any different than an "active man".

I honestly don't think there is any correlation between looks and sluttiness...an ugly, plain jane type can get as much ass as a typical slutty looking chick.  now...what is different between the two is the type of guys they are getting. 

As for bringing looks into the picture...I can be mom, wife, girl next door looking one day and slutty black dress, cleavage, and stelletos another.  A little makeup and hairspray can work wonders!!

love ya for that post
x

(a little hairspray will fend off the maniacs

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2006, 04:39:48 PM »
tried your link and it didn't happen.  perhaps i'm 8 hours behind?

maybe you're dumb?  :P

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2006, 04:43:04 PM »
Lol.
Linda: as far as my looks, i don't consider myself one or the other in looks....

But you gotta big yourself up and feel beautiful and know you are.  Maybe oneday someone (not a slut or someone only into looks), will find you.

x

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2006, 04:45:34 PM »
maybe you're dumb?  :P

I can't be dumb if I can type this fast, come on?

xL

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2006, 04:45:42 PM »

But you gotta big yourself up and feel beautiful and know you are.  Maybe oneday someone (not a slut or someone only into looks), will find you.

x
I found her...lol.  I could less about my looks because I have dated girls just for looks and if that is all the relationship is built on, it will surely fail.
Squishy face retard

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2006, 04:47:03 PM »
I found her...lol.  I could less about my looks because I have dated girls just for looks and if that is all the relationship is built on, it will surely fail.

no, but a "relationship" begins with that first look.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2006, 04:49:21 PM »
Linda do you have a problem with hairy shafts?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2006, 04:49:52 PM »
no, but a "relationship" begins with that first look.
Possibly, this one did but that is not all it is based on.  I really couldn't tell you if I am an attractive guy.
Squishy face retard

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2006, 04:56:29 PM »
Lol.  You gotta remember I am younger than probably all of you guys.  Like I said, a guy or girl who sleeps around to me is considered a slut.  My friends who were girls used to call me a man whore because I always had a new girl in HS.  I was just thinking about high school and how I knew hot slutty chicks who slept around and started early but then I knew alot more less attractive girls who got a lot more action and I saw the same in college.  The less attractive girls seemed to sleep around more.

Its probably just a way of getting attention for the "less attractive" girls.  The slutty ones get the attention they want and obviously attract...so they don't have to give it up. 

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2006, 04:56:43 PM »
Possibly, this one did but that is not all it is based on.  I really couldn't tell you if I am an attractive guy.

ask someone then, perhaps your best mate, whether there is a correlation between looks and sluttiness....

x

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2006, 04:58:09 PM »
don't have to give it up. 

everyone gives it up, even the drop dead gorgeous ones. xL

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2006, 05:01:21 PM »

ask someone then, perhaps your best mate, whether there is a correlation between looks and sluttiness....

x
Lol. I'm not saying I think less attractive girls are more slutty.  I am saying I have noticed less attractive girls I know are more slutty than the more attractive girls I know but that is my case.  I would say it is almost even but my slight edge would go to the less attractive girls as I agree with proschic that they get attention this way that they otherwise wouldn't get.
Squishy face retard

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2006, 05:02:29 PM »

spoken like a true grown woman! Ditto proschic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2006, 05:05:48 PM »
Lol. I'm not saying I think less attractive girls are more slutty.  I am saying I have noticed less attractive girls I know are more slutty than the more attractive girls I know but that is my case.  I would say it is almost even but my slight edge would go to the less attractive girls as I agree with proschic that they get attention this way that they otherwise wouldn't get.

Fine, well spoken.  That means you're mediocre and go for ugly girls.  I'm pleased there's someone out there doing that (to keep the ugly guys away from me..../

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2006, 05:07:37 PM »

Fine, well spoken.  That means you're mediocre and go for ugly girls.  I'm pleased there's someone out there doing that (to keep the ugly guys away from me..../
? Actually I don't go for ugly girls.  Again, putting words in my mouth. 
Squishy face retard

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2006, 05:09:29 PM »
and you're saying, are you, that ugly girls are sluts?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2006, 05:10:49 PM »
and you're saying, are you, that ugly girls are sluts?
Some are some aren't.  Damn, peopel really need to read original posts on here because I akes a question and for opinion, I didn't state mine.
Squishy face retard

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2006, 05:13:48 PM »
stick something else in your mouth.  try the mouse or if that's not big enough, the keyboard.

xxx
etc.
Linda
You really need to learn new insults.  I never stated any opinion, just experiences. 
Squishy face retard

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2006, 05:14:51 PM »
Hey cap, does anyone think there is a difference between good looks and sluttiness? 

etc
xL

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2006, 05:15:22 PM »
I would call a guy a slut too or rather man whore.  I would say a woman who sleeps around a whore and the guy would be the same.  Az don't get mad at me again.

Never was angry with you, just disappointed in you from the "other" thread that you started. But exactly how old are you? My tolerance level may increase if I knew what I was working with. What may appear as "mad" could just be annoyance from the dialogue.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2006, 05:17:42 PM »
Hey cap, does anyone think there is a difference between good looks and sluttiness?  Go wank
Dumb question, next.

Never was angry with you, just disappointed in you from the "other" thread that you started. But exactly how old are you? My tolerance level may increase if I knew what I was working with. What may appear as "mad" could just be annoyance from the dialogue.
Younger but not a high school troll.  I understand, I just didn't want to offend you again.  These questions pop in my head and maybe I don't word them as well as I could on this board.
Squishy face retard

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2006, 05:22:03 PM »
and you started this stupid thread.  well done.

xLinda
You can't comprehend basic posts so congratulations.  If it was dumdb, why post?
Squishy face retard