Author Topic: Fucking Indian telimarketers..  (Read 3269 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Fucking Indian telimarketers..
« on: December 12, 2006, 05:41:10 PM »
some douche that sounds like apu and tells me his name is john ::)  kept calling about our mortgage...

today i finally let him have it and called him a "cow piss drinking..munkey worshiping gobi eating POS c unt" >:(

then i told him i wanna drill a hole where his mum wears the dot and f**k it >:(

the end
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Fucking Indian telimarketers..
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 05:42:18 PM »
PS  gobi = cabbage in urdu and hindi
carpe` vaginum!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 05:47:54 PM »
First I have heard about mortgage brokers outsourcing to India. Thats interesting actually. I will look into it, I sure as hell don't do cold calls, but I would pay someone a buck an hour to do it. ;D
E

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 05:53:55 PM »
First I have heard about mortgage brokers outsourcing to India. Thats interesting actually. I will look into it, I sure as hell don't do cold calls, but I would pay someone a buck an hour to do it. ;D

they r calling from india..first the sames were like "ganesh" and blah blah.but now after we've been hanging up on em they tell me they r john..and ronald..and beckey..but sound like apu >:(
carpe` vaginum!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 05:55:56 PM »
they r calling from india..first the sames were like "ganesh" and blah blah.but now after we've been hanging up on em they tell me they r john..and ronald..and beckey..but sound like apu >:(

Perhaps I could give Shadow a job?
E

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 05:57:06 PM »
Perhaps I could give Shadow a job?
is that like a hiaku verson of a joke..cause shadow is from india... :-\
carpe` vaginum!

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 05:59:13 PM »
HAHAHAHA Toxic Avenger - i swear i have read this board for awhile now and you are the most desperate geek boy on here. Man you are the ugliest son of a bitch i have ever seen and you obviously were abused by ur dirty Islamic parents.

HAHAH Go worship Allah you dumb paki girl - worshipping an a guy who shagged his own sister - ha good choice. When you gonna marry your sister by the way (probably the only girl you can get).

I'd like to close by saying that the Muslim world is the poorest, most illiterate, backward, unhealthy, unenlightened, deprived and weakest of all the races. I don't have to defend these words because I didn't say them.

India kicks your ass in every way possible you poor dumb paki, learn about economics you dumb fuck and realise every dirty Islamic place in the world suckss dick, whereas India will be a global superpower in the next 20 years.

Seriously you slimey girl go on the girls topics board and try to get yourself a date you pathetic loser. And another thing, nobody here thinks your smart so stop acting like you was clever before your drug abuse - ha ha what a fucking loser.

OWNED!!!!!  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 06:01:00 PM »
is that like a hiaku verson of a joke..cause shadow is from india... :-\

So are the people who are calling you. My point is that I have never heard of mortgage brokers outsourcing there cold calls,and since I don't do cold calls, we could outsource them to India. :) Hence I would be giving Shadow a job. Unless you are saying that the callers were indian but lived here, then there goes my plans.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 06:02:10 PM »
HAHAHAHA Toxic Avenger - i swear i have read this board for awhile now and you are the most desperate geek boy on here. Man you are the ugliest son of a bitch i have ever seen and you obviously were abused by ur dirty Islamic parents.

HAHAH Go worship Allah you dumb paki pussy - worshipping an a guy who shagged his own sister - ha good choice. When you gonna marry your sister by the way (probably the only girl you can get).

I'd like to close by saying that the Muslim world is the poorest, most illiterate, backward, unhealthy, unenlightened, deprived and weakest of all the races. I don't have to defend these words because I didn't say them.

India kicks your ass in every way possible you poor dumb paki, learn about economics you dumb f**k and realise every dirty Islamic place in the world suckss dick, whereas India will be a global superpower in the next 20 years.

Seriously you slimey pussy go on the girls topics board and try to get yourself a date you pathetic loser. And another thing, nobody here thinks your smart so stop acting like you was clever before your drug abuse - ha ha what a fucking loser.

OWNED!!!!!  ;D

Dude, we're just trying to get Shadow a job, relax.
E

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2006, 06:06:50 PM »
Dude, we're just trying to get Shadow a job, relax.

I don't think he will have much of a problem as India remains the leading student-sending nation to the United States, also Indian student are amongst best performers in education across the West. With India's economy growing at the rate it is, it would be hard not to get a job in India if you have some form of education.

Whereas, this dumb Paki thinks he is clever hahah don't make me laugh, maybe in his Islamic communities as Pakistani's, Bangladeshi's and generally any Islamic pricks are the one of the worst performers in education across the world.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2006, 06:08:35 PM »
I don't think he will have much of a problem as India remains the leading student-sending nation to the United States, also Indian student are amongst best performers in education across the West. With India's economy growing at the rate it is, it would be hard not to get a job in India if you have some form of education.

Whereas, this dumb Paki thinks he is clever hahah don't make me laugh, maybe in his Islamic communities as Pakistani's, Bangladeshi's and generally any Islamic pricks are the one of the worst performers in education across the world.

Oh I see, you are Indian. Just stop calling americans and bothering them and everything will be fine. And tell your friends and family too. Thanks.
E

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2006, 06:10:13 PM »

HAHAH Go worship Allah you dumb paki pussy - worshipping an a guy who shagged his own sister - ha good choice. When you gonna marry your sister by the way (probably the only girl you can get).

India kicks your ass in every way possible you poor dumb paki, learn about economics you dumb f**k and realise every dirty Islamic place in the world suckss dick, whereas India will be a global superpower in the next 20 years.

Seriously you slimey pussy go on the girls topics board and try to get yourself a date you pathetic loser. And another thing, nobody here thinks your smart so stop acting like you was clever before your drug abuse - ha ha what a fucking loser.

OWNED!!!!!  ;D

nord writes a page..i write back 1 line and pwn him..

ok ready for this one??

I'm an athiest! ;)

Pwned!
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2006, 06:11:25 PM »
So are the people who are calling you. My point is that I have never heard of mortgage brokers outsourcing there cold calls,and since I don't do cold calls, we could outsource them to India. :) Hence I would be giving Shadow a job. Unless you are saying that the callers were indian but lived here, then there goes my plans.

no no no..they r indians in india..

cause i have told em that i'd consider it harrassment if the called back..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2006, 06:12:49 PM »

i ate a cow today...

and i once snuck into an indian temple and stole all the bananas from the munkey god!

all the protein deprived indians just sood and stared..too weak to do much else ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2006, 06:13:23 PM »
Oh brother! Apu and Ahmed goin at it!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 06:15:54 PM »

;D ;D ;D
E

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2006, 06:17:22 PM »

nord write a page..i write back 1 line and pwn him..

ok ready for this one??

I'm an athiest! ;)

Pwned!

HAHAHAHAH You dumb PAKI sister shagging fuckk - you are  'athiest' - what is one of those? Ha ha, dont you know its spelled atheist, told ya u was dumb. Owned yourself there did you not!

So what if your an atheist you dumb Paki, ha ha you really are dumb. You are still a relation of dirty Islamic girls, and you try to downgrade India. What has any Arab Country ever done for this world. Face it Toxic, your ashamed of your own Paki culture and obviously you was not born in the States (from your pic i could tell you are a freshie from some dirt bag arab shit-hole, so obviously you came to the States with a Apu accent, haha you own yourself).

You can try yo act as Western as you like, but you simply a dirty Paki and geek networking fag, i probably make more money than you in one month than you do in a year.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2006, 06:18:19 PM »
shaddap machiwalla! ;D

lemme help ya out here..

Paki>indian> belgoli!

for daniel ..machiwalla = fishmonger except sounds much worse in urdu..the bengalis HATE it ;D
carpe` vaginum!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2006, 06:18:42 PM »
HAHAHAHAH You dumb PAKI sister shagging fuckk - you are  'athiest' - what is one of those? Ha ha, dont you know its spelled atheist, told ya u was dumb. Owned yourself there did you not!

So what if your an atheist you dumb Paki, ha ha you really are dumb. You are still a relation of dirty Islamic girls, and you try to downgrade India. What has any Arab Country ever done for this world. Face it Toxic, your ashamed of your own Paki culture and obviously you was not born in the States (from your pic i could tell you are a freshie from some dirt bag arab shit-hole, so obviously you came to the States with a Apu accent, haha you own yourself).

You can try yo act as Western as you like, but you simply a dirty Paki and geek networking fag, i probably make more money than you in one month than you do in a year.

What kind of money are you making?
E

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2006, 06:18:57 PM »
HAHAHAHAH You dumb PAKI sister shagging fuckk - you are  'athiest' - what is one of those? Ha ha, dont you know its spelled atheist, told ya u was dumb. Owned yourself there did you not!

meltdown! ;D
carpe` vaginum!

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2006, 06:19:43 PM »
Oh I see, you are Indian. Just stop calling americans and bothering them and everything will be fine. And tell your friends and family too. Thanks.

No sorry mate im not Indian, i live in the U.K have a few Indian friends and i knew quite a few dirty Paki's growing up. Seriously these Paki's are out of control and the dirtiest filthiest creatures on earth. The Indians were quite kool, all of their parents worked hard and all ended up with good degrees - hence they give back to the economy, and admire their work ethic. Pakis are just leeches, out for what they can get!

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2006, 06:21:39 PM »
meltdown! ;D

HAHAH you got owned, says he is smart and an 'athiest' - hahaha can't believe how dumb you are you illegal immigrant

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2006, 06:22:40 PM »

Actually, most Indians wish they had the skin tan to lite paki/pashtu skin tone. Most Indians are smart, but dark as hell and they are bitter because of it.

Look at Bollywood. Most of the actors and actresses have a paki look. They are not representative of what the average Indian looks like, but paki yes.

I've banged some Indian chicks and they've personally told me they liked my skin tone cuz it's distinctly paki.

Bottom line is that Indian telemarketers are annoying pieces of shit and they need to stop calling to the US to bother us about low interest credit cards and other nonsense.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2006, 06:24:56 PM »
shaddap machiwalla! ;D

lemme help ya out here..

Paki>indian> belgoli!

for daniel ..machiwalla = fishmonger except sounds much worse in urdu..the bengalis HATE it ;D

Bengalis lean towards Indians. Infact Bengalis are a sub-group of Indian people. Paki culture leans more toward the Middle East and guess what? ISLAM. And you and I both know Islam=teh suck!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2006, 06:27:00 PM »
shaddap machiwalla! ;D

lemme help ya out here..

Paki>indian> belgoli!

Oh and another thing.. most of my family are pashtu that migrated over to bengal during the 40's.. So I'm just bengali in the sense that i speak bengali