Author Topic: AZ busts immigrants stealing US citizens' identities  (Read 2110 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
AZ busts immigrants stealing US citizens' identities
« on: December 12, 2006, 09:09:49 PM »
When are we going to get politicians to kick these bottom feeding criminals out of this country and keep them out?  I'm sick of my tax dollars being spent on these shit heads because they run across the border and have their children.  f**k that.  My identity and tax dollars should be protected from these assholes.  It's bad enough I have to pay for welfare babies but I also have to pay for immigrant babies.
Squishy face retard

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: AZ busts immigrants stealing US citizens' identities
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 09:49:00 PM »
This is one thing me and you agree on 100%

"Undocumented Immigrants"...... NICE ONE George!
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 09:53:53 PM »
In general....Dems, Repubs, whoever.  Nobody does shit about it and never have.

Oh yeah, I agree... Just saying... Labeling them Undocumented Immigrants.... HAHAHA Nice try!
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2006, 02:44:24 PM »
This is about to get worse, I just heard on Lou Dobbs that part of the national guard has been orderd away from the border.  The Republican Congress didn't fund the fence, just made a big deal about passing it, but no funding, and there are dems who seem to want it killed... So really we're being fucked by both parties here.  This sucks.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2006, 02:47:49 PM »
I really am perplexed at the immigration situation.  How do we expect to solve the problem if we don't crack down hard like other countries?  I don't want some fucking foreigner taking my identity.
Squishy face retard

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2006, 03:08:53 PM »
I really am perplexed at the immigration situation.  How do we expect to solve the problem if we don't crack down hard like other countries?  I don't want some fucking foreigner taking my identity.
I already have two of these idiots using my SS number and it's not easy to get anything done about it.  Trust me, I was fucking furious knowing I was having problems keeping my identity and have 0 help from government while these fuckers were telling me I need to be more worried about flag burning and gay marriage.  ::) Now the Dems will come and there is a good chance that I'll be listening to Bullshit things from them when the immigration issue needs dealt with yesterday.  This is beyond pissing me off.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2006, 08:58:56 PM »
When are we going to get politicians to kick these bottom feeding criminals out of this country and keep them out?  I'm sick of my tax dollars being spent on these shit heads because they run across the border and have their children.  f**k that.  My identity and tax dollars should be protected from these assholes.  It's bad enough I have to pay for welfare babies but I also have to pay for immigrant babies.
>:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!