Author Topic: Islam justifying killing muslims  (Read 809 times)

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
Islam justifying killing muslims
« on: December 13, 2006, 12:02:15 AM »
I understand how some of these islamic terrorists can justify killing non-muslims using the qu'ran but how do they justify killing other Muslims?  All these sunni/shiites etc bombings in Iraq being my primary example.
It hasn't helped...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Islam justifying killing muslims
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 09:00:22 AM »
I understand how some of these islamic terrorists can justify killing non-muslims using the qu'ran but how do they justify killing other Muslims?  All these sunni/shiites etc bombings in Iraq being my primary example.

who cares?

i'd be happy if they'd stick to themselves.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 09:19:54 AM »
who cares?

i'd be happy if they'd stick to themselves.

Exactly.  Kinda like gang-bangers killing each other... as long as no innocent bystanders get hurt, let them do it... Darwinism at work.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 12:59:09 PM »

It basically comes back to being a good "servant" for Allah*. If the sacrifice of killing muslims during attacks on "infidels" promotes islamic supression then it is acceptable.

Remember, islam means submission to god*.

*Satan
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 01:41:17 PM »
You know why they kill each other? Basically the main difference between these shiite towel heads and the Sunni pieces of shit? They differ over who should be Mohammed's heir. One side says that it should come directly from his blood and the other says they can come from his clan or village or whatever the fuck it was back then. Apparently that's enough justification for murder.  ::)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 02:48:25 PM »

You can't argue or rationalize with people who are willing to fight over a patch of sand. 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2006, 12:56:53 AM »
Exactly.  Kinda like gang-bangers killing each other... as long as no innocent bystanders get hurt, let them do it... Darwinism at work.

Darwinism at work, that's great.  ;D ;D

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2006, 01:08:09 AM »
Darwinism at work, that's great.  ;D ;D

They're breeding faster than they are killing each other though.  Modern countries are no longer breeding enough.  Come on guys, get your act together before we are bred out!
It hasn't helped...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2006, 01:11:32 AM »
They're breeding faster than they are killing each other though.  Modern countries are no longer breeding enough.  Come on guys, get your act together before we are bred out!

Or we could just blast these sand nigs back into the stone ages where they want to be anyway. I'm all for government mandated breeding, though. We can even enter into a joint agreement with Sweden or something so no man gets stuck with an ugly one.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2006, 01:12:50 AM »

They need better car bombs.