Author Topic: aas and the job drug screen  (Read 1600 times)

bassmaster

• Getbig II
aas and the job drug screen
« on: December 13, 2006, 01:32:25 AM »
i wanted to start a cycle maybe test alone  about 12 weeks with pct.
 if gains were slow i would throw in some d-bol if not test alone would be just fine.

i was wondering about drug screens.. would it pick something up like suston (the test i would probley use) and all the other goods.. what are some tricks to mask the screen? i've masked for mary jane before but that was like two years ago ..

my goals would be to compete in three years i have previous training exp. under the belt two years in hs supplements only. Now im twenty-five and have been following a bodybuilding regimen for about seven months. eat six clean meals, sleep eight hours, workout one bodypart every day with two days rest. cardio in line.  lots of water, and the top 10  supplements 

like i said i would love to compete in the following years . so use of aas would be something i would come across some point.  should i wait till next winter and mature a little starting with a bulk cycle.. or could i just go for it now?

any help/advice/links would be great.  sorry this went of topic

longevity is key-peace

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
Re: aas and the job drug screen
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 04:00:19 AM »
it depends on the job

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 06:30:14 AM »
A drug screen will not pick up steroids...

It takes a specific test to pick up gear.

What type of job is this for?

also i think you should have 5 years of consistant training with a proper diet before using gear. you need to walk before you fly.

8)

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 04:32:17 PM »
its a corp. job they do urine test standerd dot test
so deca wouldn't pick up i know that deca would stay in the system for twelve months to sixteen...  also whats the deal with the SDI labs stuff im thinking its just like those pills that make your pepe grow nothing but caca..opinons?

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 07:36:32 PM »
SDI labs is bullshit thats not gear.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 09:39:17 PM »
i wanted to start a cycle maybe test alone  about 12 weeks with pct.
 if gains were slow i would throw in some d-bol if not test alone would be just fine.

i was wondering about drug screens.. would it pick something up like suston (the test i would probley use) and all the other goods.. what are some tricks to mask the screen? i've masked for mary jane before but that was like two years ago ..

my goals would be to compete in three years i have previous training exp. under the belt two years in hs supplements only. Now im twenty-five and have been following a bodybuilding regimen for about seven months. eat six clean meals, sleep eight hours, workout one bodypart every day with two days rest. cardio in line.  lots of water, and the top 10  supplements 

like i said i would love to compete in the following years . so use of aas would be something i would come across some point.  should i wait till next winter and mature a little starting with a bulk cycle.. or could i just go for it now?

any help/advice/links would be great.  sorry this went of topic

longevity is key-peace

I'm not sure what "tricks" you are looking for, but realize that if your job wants to test you for AAS there are specific tests to measure that and you will be caught.

If they are willing to pay for the test.

No way around that.

If that is a possibility, you'd better reconsider.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2006, 09:01:48 AM »
its a corp. job they do urine test standerd dot test
so deca wouldn't pick up i know that deca would stay in the system for twelve months to sixteen...  also whats the deal with the SDI labs stuff im thinking its just like those pills that make your pepe grow nothing but caca..opinons?

If it's just a standard urine drug screen you'll be fine. As it's been said before they need to do a special test for steroids & that can be a lot more expensive.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2006, 02:16:03 PM »
Standard corporate office-job drug screens do not test for AAS. They just wanna make sure you're not a junkie that will steal from them or be a shit worker.  The piss tests are usually as cheap-ass as possible, and look for Opiates, Cocaine, Marijuana, Meth, and maybe one or two other recreationals depending on the lab.

Ron: "I am lazy."

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2006, 02:16:20 PM »
Ya, they'll usually go with the cheapest test unless there's a specific reason to escalate to something more. Anyone justifiably worried should probably bring someone else's piss to donate.

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2006, 04:37:38 PM »
You should be fine.  Most corp. jobs dont test for AAS....in fact I dont know of one.