Author Topic: epic truth in rant over at anonBB  (Read 1865 times)

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
epic truth in rant over at anonBB
« on: December 13, 2006, 11:09:25 AM »
main reason why i steer clear of this joke of an AAS forum.  especially this gimmick account 'DIVISION' what a loser he is, this post below describes him and this board perfectly.

GETBIG.COM SUCKS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus fucking christ where do all these losers come from? The forums at GetBig.com, mostly the anabolic discussion forum has gotta be one of the very worst board forums i've yet to encounter. its filled with the biggest un-educated know it alls that give the worst possible advice ever.
i dont know who the hell runs or owns that piece of shit board, but he or she has to be an idiot with the mods that they have there. i even think that midget Lee Priest posts over there, i respect the guys honesty in his AAS useage, but other then that i dont care for him, he looks sick when hes not dieted down, all fat and bloated, whats the point of living like that?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: epic truth in rant over at anonBB
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 12:55:14 PM »
YET, not a single person comes here to PROVE anybody wrong...it would be too easy huh?

it's comical...this is the internet and the things written on here are opinions and experiences of people who use gear. There are no LAWS of gear usage because most of it is theory to begin with. Most things have never been proved 100% true in most cases.

We understand your feelings were hurt by Div, time to roll with the punches and backup what you "think" you know...

I will agree that some peoples opinions on here are enforced a little strong...

Good luck! I'm pulling for you champ!

8)

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 01:06:50 PM »
YET, not a single person comes here to PROVE anybody wrong...it would be too easy huh?

it's comical...this is the internet and the things written on here are opinions and experiences of people who use gear. There are no LAWS of gear usage because most of it is theory to begin with. Most things have never been proven 100% true in most cases.

We understand your feelings were hurt by Div, time to roll with the punches and backup what you "think" you know...

Good luck! i'm pulling for you champ!

8)
no he's just annoying and his gimmick is played out.  this board is full of newbies(including the mods) with nothing more than basic knowledge.  big_o and marble were decent posters, long gone now(dont blame them). this board is a joke, full of rejects, period.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 01:13:01 PM »

yes it is easy, look at this quote from 'div' the clown

All 17AA orals are equally toxic except for Halotestin

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 02:22:27 PM »
this will go no ware cause he'll come in and erase this post cause he dont like being wrong.I doubt he even uses gear.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 02:53:57 PM »
'DIV' will be over at the girly board trying to pick up chicks

Maybe he'll post something obvious and try and make someone else feel stupid while trying to make himself look smart

Tbh i admit that to some people it might look like he just posts obvious stuff and do it in a condescending way but he actually seems like an ok dude, true hes got an ego but so has everyone, hes harmless though and he does try and help people out even if it may seem condescending to some.
8) B.B.C. 8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 03:02:03 PM »
no he's just annoying and his gimmick is played out.  this board is full of newbies(including the mods) with nothing more than basic knowledge.  big_o and marble were decent posters, long gone now(dont blame them). this board is a joke, full of rejects, period.
Suggestions:

*If you don't like the board then don't read it and don't post.
*If you have some good advice post it.
*If someone post something you disagree with, then explain what you disagree with...back up your arguments.
*You said that even the mods are only posting 'basicknowledge" First off, that's all most people ask for, second, what kind of things do you want discussed?

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2006, 03:48:24 PM »
I admit i get more info from Arnold and Rim then Div.  O has good advice when he's on. you have to just deal the ones that have the patient to talk about what your wanting to know.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2006, 12:40:33 AM »
Suggestions:

*If you don't like the board then don't read it and don't post.
*If you have some good advice post it.
*If someone post something you disagree with, then explain what you disagree with...back up your arguments.
*You said that even the mods are only posting 'basicknowledge" First off, that's all most people ask for, second, what kind of things do you want discussed?

I agree with Arnold.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2006, 12:46:44 AM »
I don't know why I'm even bothering to answer (again) on this thread but here goes. No one here claims to know everything there is to know about AAS. I freely admit I don't know everything that said I'm always learning & willing to learn. I feel that the mods don't have to know everything. We're here to keep the board focused & to get people to follow the board rules (i.e. no selling, etc). When we feel it's appropriate we'll offer advice/opinions. I myself will generally only speak on compounds I've used or that someone close to me (& that I trust) uses/d.

PS If DIV's a gimmick account I'm impressed (13000+ posts is a lot of work).

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2006, 06:30:07 AM »
I don't know why I'm even bothering to answer (again) on this thread but here goes. No one here claims to know everything there is to know about AAS. I freely admit I don't know everything that said I'm always learning & willing to learn. I feel that the mods don't have to know everything. We're here to keep the board focused & to get people to follow the board rules (i.e. no selling, etc). When we feel it's appropriate we'll offer advice/opinions. I myself will generally only speak on compounds I've used or that someone close to me (& that I trust) uses/d.

PS If DIV's a gimmick account I'm impressed (13000+ posts is a lot of work).

Exactly...

i'm just trying to help.

if i don't have an answer, i don't comment.

out of all the boards i read, and i read ALL of them, this one is the best control for basic information and some deep discussions.

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2006, 09:45:05 PM »
main reason why i steer clear of this joke of an AAS forum.  especially this gimmick account 'DIVISION' what a loser he is, this post below describes him and this board perfectly.

GETBIG.COM SUCKS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus fucking christ where do all these losers come from? The forums at GetBig.com, mostly the anabolic discussion forum has gotta be one of the very worst board forums i've yet to encounter. its filled with the biggest un-educated know it alls that give the worst possible advice ever.
i dont know who the hell runs or owns that piece of shit board, but he or she has to be an idiot with the mods that they have there. i even think that midget Lee Priest posts over there, i respect the guys honesty in his AAS useage, but other then that i dont care for him, he looks sick when hes not dieted down, all fat and bloated, whats the point of living like that?

I'm gaining fans on other forums.  ;)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...