Author Topic: EQ and TBol only cycle  (Read 2159 times)

hendog

• Getbig II
EQ and TBol only cycle
« on: December 13, 2006, 04:45:07 PM »
I had a guy tell me that he did an Eq and TBol only cycle for 10 weeks where he also injected HCG every five days throughout the entire cycle to keep his "equipment working properly" I don't remember what the HCG doses he said he took was but the EQ he ran for 10 weeks @ 600mgs a week and the TBol he said he did @ 50mgs a day for the first 6 weeks. He said for PCT he did Nolva @ 40mgs a day for 4 weeks and then started clenbuterol pyramid sceme during the last week of his PCT. He claims he kept 12lbs of the gains after it was all said and done. I find it hard to believe with what he ran but he swears by it. Anyway, has anyone ever heard of cycling like this where you run a high anabolic like EQ devoid of Test for 10 weeks with HCG? I can't see where this would be very beneficial for the testies but I had to ask if aanyone else has done this or heard of it? Thanks in advance.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: EQ and TBol only cycle
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 06:57:47 PM »
I had a guy tell me that he did an Eq and TBol only cycle for 10 weeks where he also injected HCG every five days throughout the entire cycle to keep his "equipment working properly" I don't remember what the HCG doses he said he took was but the EQ he ran for 10 weeks @ 600mgs a week and the TBol he said he did @ 50mgs a day for the first 6 weeks. He said for PCT he did Nolva @ 40mgs a day for 4 weeks and then started clenbuterol pyramid sceme during the last week of his PCT. He claims he kept 12lbs of the gains after it was all said and done. I find it hard to believe with what he ran but he swears by it. Anyway, has anyone ever heard of cycling like this where you run a high anabolic like EQ devoid of Test for 10 weeks with HCG? I can't see where this would be very beneficial for the testies but I had to ask if aanyone else has done this or heard of it? Thanks in advance.
It is not the best route to take, but some get away with it...everyone is a little different.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: EQ and TBol only cycle
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 09:27:10 PM »

This has been answered so many times on here.......it's old news.

When you run 300-500IU HCG e3-5d, you keep the testes in working order and prevent testicular atrophy....

If you have a girlfriend, this will be necessary.....

This is effective whether run with Test or any other AAS because they all will inhibit the HPTA.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...