Author Topic: GUNTER is on The Biggest Loser television show right now!  (Read 5395 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: GUNTER is on The Biggest Loser television show right now!
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2006, 08:37:28 PM »
No, it's people's individual poor decisions which does.  It might not be politically correct to say, but it is nonetheless true.

In the end, that is what it comes down to.  But i don't believe its that simple...Burger King now has video games with the "king" eating whoppers and what not that they sell for $3.99 for Play station...What do you think kids will want to eat when they play that game? In Most "hoods" in the states, you have gun shops and Booze stores at every other corner...Their is some serious mind control going on with these types of things...Why commericals are so effective...But you are right, it does come down to poor decisions...But for the uneducated on the topic of Health, a poor decision probably is all they have been taught...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2006, 10:05:10 PM »
that Bk game was brilliant.  Absolutely brilliant.

That king is creepy as hell though!!!

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2006, 10:11:47 PM »
Good job on the site 240

Slick Vic

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2006, 10:23:54 PM »
that Bk game was brilliant.  Absolutely brilliant.

That king is creepy as hell though!!!

Bastards couldn't release it on PS2!  >:(

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2006, 06:58:15 AM »

Its capitalism that makes one have excessives...It happend to the people who lived during the Roman Empire and it happend in the U.S....And with the globel economy on the rise, it will happen just about everywhere everywhere...You are now seeing severely overweight Chinesse kids...That just didn't happen 20 years ago...

Let them get fat. It's their fault. The fatter everyone else gets, the better I look compared to them and the more hot chicks will want to procreate with me. Blows my mind how hard it is for people to combat primal instinct.
Ronnie looked like doodoo