Author Topic: Just missed............  (Read 2286 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Just missed............
« on: December 13, 2006, 09:05:52 PM »
..........regaining our seats back  ;D

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,236369,00.html

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Just missed............
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 09:26:09 PM »
Interesting to see how Fox are fast to point out that the guy is a Vietnam veteran, and also how he's beat cancer.

In short, where will the sympathies lie of the typical Fox News reader? ;)

...and the propaganda machine mauls on...

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 09:35:18 PM »
..........regaining our seats back  ;D

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,236369,00.html

Don't you think that's a little fucking psycho to be smiling about?  I don't like a lot of republicans, but I don't sit around hopefull they die.  daydream about meeting them in a dark alley, sure ;D but not dead >:(  I'm sure in the depths of the GOP, a bunch of fuckers just had lightbulbs go off in their heads saying, you know, maybe Russia has it right here... hmmmm..... ::)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 10:52:49 PM »
Don't you think that's a little fucking psycho to be smiling about?  I don't like a lot of republicans, but I don't sit around hopefull they die.  daydream about meeting them in a dark alley, sure ;D but not dead >:(  I'm sure in the depths of the GOP, a bunch of fuckers just had lightbulbs go off in their heads saying, you know, maybe Russia has it right here... hmmmm..... ::)

Sorry dude, it was joke..........I don't wish anyone dead, but I admit, I thought he was heading for an early retirement and a shift in power for us!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 11:15:24 PM »
Sorry dude, it was joke..........I don't wish anyone dead, but I admit, I thought he was heading for an early retirement and a shift in power for us!!
It's cool, you'll probably get your shift anyway... I mean nobody has locked up Rove yet and I don't put anything past that guy... He'll orchistrate something for you guys.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 11:25:08 PM »
He's not out of the woods yet.  He's alive, but may not be competent to serve yet. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2006, 07:29:40 AM »
Sen. Johnson Undergoes Surgery to Relieve Bleeding in Brain
Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sen. Tim Johnson was admitted to a D.C. hospital Thursday for a possible stroke.
WASHINGTON —  South Dakota Democratic Sen. Tim Johnson was listed in critical condition after undergoing successful brain surgery early Thursday, putting Democratic control of the Senate into question should he not be able to serve out his term.

The congenital brain condition, arteriovenous malformation, caused bleeding in Johnson's brain, said U.S. Capitol attending physician Adm. John Eisold. . . .

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,236450,00.html#