Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 24, 2014, 06:00:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what really attracts a GIRL?  (Read 5193 times)
diamond
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2006, 08:33:15 AM »

Get Bigger, what a stud!    Cheesy

Thats why I love him  Wink Grin
Report to moderator   Logged
diamond
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2006, 08:35:16 AM »

We should get a face pic of diamond to compare.  How old are you GB?

Uhhhh....compare me to what??   Huh
Cap
Getbig V

Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2006, 09:06:58 AM »

Uhhhh....compare me to what??   Huh
Well based on the comment Bast, I was just saying to compare looks.  Cool

Squishy face retard
diamond
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2006, 09:16:28 AM »

Well based on the comment Bast, I was just saying to compare looks.  Cool

Riiiiiight..... Undecided

....lmao....
Cap
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2006, 09:20:59 AM »

Riiiiiight..... Undecided

....lmao....
Yea, that's it I want your picture to treasure *rolls his eyes*

Squishy face retard
diamond
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2006, 09:23:22 AM »

Yea, that's it I want your picture to treasure *rolls his eyes*

WTF?? lmao!

Where did that come from? lmao
Cap
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2006, 09:24:20 AM »

WTF?? lmao!

Where did that come from? lmao
Sarcasm for sarcasm...lol

Squishy face retard
diamond
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2006, 09:28:12 AM »

I wasn't sarcastic  Grin
Cap
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2006, 09:35:41 AM »

I wasn't sarcastic  Grin
?

Squishy face retard
Bast000
Time Out
Getbig V

Team Malk-Gallon

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2006, 03:53:33 PM »

Now you know why I get all the chicks Bast......  Wink 

And no Im not gay so quite sending me those PM's

yes all you need is the leather hat and you have the typical gay bar goer look down.
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2006, 06:42:50 PM »

in my country girls chase men with big cars and lots of money.these guys tend to have the worst looks,the worst bodies and the lamest attitude..this trend has been going on for ever..so what happens in your countries??

if i were ugly..i'd be REALLY motivated also!

but in a word..

confidence mate! Smiley

Watch movie "tao of steve"

carpe` vaginum!
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2006, 06:44:25 PM »

I'd rather be with a guy that may have financial security but does not show it...you know, dresses average (but cute) and drives just a mediocore TRUCK with big wheels, stable job and a decent home (whether he owns or rents)...that's all, not much.

Lisa

i'm almost practically a millionaire and i drive a POS civic...and have no sence of fashion...

wanna elope?

$ dosen't matter shit..i've seen it tear my extended famioly apart... Undecided

carpe` vaginum!
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2006, 06:45:42 PM »

What happens if you don't need money and you're too sensitive to be with a bad boy Huh

ya really shoulda been living closer to me Sad

carpe` vaginum!
BuffGoddess
Competitors
Getbig III

Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2006, 07:21:48 PM »

in my country girls chase men with big cars and lots of money.these guys tend to have the worst looks,the worst bodies and the lamest attitude..this trend has been going on for ever..so what happens in your countries??
Here's an answer from a real woman on what women find attractive. Guys, it's not about the stuff you have. Personally, I don't give a crap about a guys paycheck, where he lives, what he drives, or whether he has a Rolex. Who cares??? Stuff does not make the man. A guy that is willing to put me before his friends, (for the most part) has a great sense of humor, is financially stable (so I'm not expected to pay for dates), cares about his looks (i.e. goes to the gym)
doesn't mind doing things for/with me, (which I don't ask very often) and treats me with love/respect at all times, that looks really good to me. I have found that guy, but if I post who he is all the girls are gonna be after him. Luv ya Sugar Bear!
proschic
Getbig III

like a midget in a urinal.....

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2006, 07:41:51 PM »

Here's an answer from a real woman on what women find attractive. Guys, it's not about the stuff you have. Personally, I don't give a crap about a guys paycheck, where he lives, what he drives, or whether he has a Rolex. Who cares??? Stuff does not make the man. A guy that is willing to put me before his friends, (for the most part) has a great sense of humor, is financially stable (so I'm not expected to pay for dates), cares about his looks (i.e. goes to the gym)
doesn't mind doing things for/with me, (which I don't ask very often) and treats me with love/respect at all times, that looks really good to me. I have found that guy, but if I post who he is all the girls are gonna be after him. Luv ya Sugar Bear!

I'll second that Buff! 

Real women will care more about love and honesty than a fat wallet.  When a woman can look into her man's eyes and feel security and trust...and feel like she is the most important thing to him....a billionaire would not be able to take her away!!! 

Notice I say "REAL WOMAN"...there is a difference between these women and the vain, materialistic types that could care less about love or emotion.  Those are the ones who fall for the bad boys or rich old men.  Their lives revolve around what they have instead of what they feel.  One superseeds the other.
GET_BIGGER
Getbig IV

Peace and good genes be to you

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2006, 01:19:16 AM »

yes all you need is the leather hat and you have the typical gay bar goer look down.

Sweet Bast, thanks for the input....i will have to try that look out.  Can I borrow your leather hat?
freespirit
Getbig V

Revolt!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2006, 04:16:30 AM »

You're a woman with confidence. I like that.

But, Sugar Bear is a strange name for a dude...   Wink
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2006, 05:58:13 AM »

I'll second that Buff! 

Real women will care more about love and honesty than a fat wallet.  When a woman can look into her man's eyes and feel security and trust...and feel like she is the most important thing to him....a billionaire would not be able to take her away!!! 

Notice I say "REAL WOMAN"...there is a difference between these women and the vain, materialistic types that could care less about love or emotion.  Those are the ones who fall for the bad boys or rich old men.  Their lives revolve around what they have instead of what they feel.  One superseeds the other.

Very few real women out there. Many women say this...but are really telling themselves this out loud. They don't follow this mantra. Its been said that what a woman says and what a woman does are tow diff things entirely.
proschic
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2006, 09:36:11 AM »

Very few real women out there. Many women say this...but are really telling themselves this out loud. They don't follow this mantra. Its been said that what a woman says and what a woman does are tow diff things entirely.

I can believe that..

But again...sometimes you find a woman who talks the talk but has other intentions.  I'm saying a real, genuine woman who has a solid self esteem, and knows what she wants will follow her heart! 

I've known both types...and it is an even split as to who is materialistic and who is genuine.  Genuine women aren't hard to find...just hard to keep.
Butterbean
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2006, 09:41:14 AM »

i'm almost practically a millionaire and i drive a POS civic...and have no sence of fashion...

wanna elope?

$ dosen't matter shit..i've seen it tear my extended famioly apart... Undecided
Toxy I don't get it.  Earlier you indicated you couldn't afford laser.  Maybe your money is all tied-up right now?

R
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2006, 10:31:27 AM »

Toxy I don't get it.  Earlier you indicated you couldn't afford laser.  Maybe your money is all tied-up right now?

well i can afford lazer but then i wouldn't be able to go to FL come may with 2 of my friends whom i'm paying for Undecided   (thats like a lot of party and juice $ stells!)

pluz most of my $ is in real estate...tied up....and i own some land ..and actually a poultry farm in karachi (seriously..a friggin poultry farm Cheesy)..the rest is in bonds

dad does stuff with it...its my inheritance...but i need to be married to see it (thats mums way ot pressuring me Angry   )

its just family stuff...also if i liquidate mine and take it..then my brother is gonna want his share also..and he's gonna want it NOW...and u think I party 2 much...my brother started partying 7 yrs ago and still going strong..if he gets his share he is gonna blow it within 1 yr and then come crying...i'm happy as i am right now and in all honesty i'll be making plenty of $ by june prolly trying to set up my own consulting firm..

i wont be touching the inheritance till my late 40s..and even then i'll invest it...

you keep the $ in the family by being smart with it...not buying flashy cars etc etc....u see what i mean right>?

carpe` vaginum!
proschic
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2006, 11:15:58 AM »

dad does stuff with it...its my inheritance...but i need to be married to see it (thats mums way ot pressuring me Angry   )

its just family stuff...also if i liquidate mine and take it..then my brother is gonna want his share also..and he's gonna want it NOW...and u think I party 2 much...my brother started partying 7 yrs ago and still going strong..if he gets his share he is gonna blow it within 1 yr and then come crying...i'm happy as i am right now and in all honesty i'll be making plenty of $ by june prolly trying to set up my own consulting firm..

i wont be touching the inheritance till my late 40s..and even then i'll invest it...

you keep the $ in the family by being smart with it...not buying flashy cars etc etc....u see what i mean right>?

better to learn responsibility now so that it will be there when you ARE 40!  Plus, its always nice to know its there for a rainy day. 
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2006, 11:31:47 AM »

better to learn responsibility now so that it will be there when you ARE 40!  Plus, its always nice to know its there for a rainy day. 

exactly...you DONT touch the principal <sp?>...you just take vacations and enjoy with what you make using the principal...

besides...i wanna retire early..plus my kids one day will expect $ like i myself do...its been working like that for generations now...

carpe` vaginum!
G o a t b o y
Time Out
Getbig V

Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2006, 01:38:25 PM »

Personally, I think women are attracted by an overdeveloped sense of justice.  Smiley

Ron: "I am lazy."
Al-Gebra
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2006, 02:16:54 PM »

Personally, I think women are attracted by an overdeveloped sense of justice.  Smiley

now that's one i haven't heard before
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!