Author Topic: The biggest dude on getbig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 34346 times)

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: The biggest dude on getbig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #225 on: December 21, 2006, 08:46:50 PM »
Thanks gh and Saskbb,  i appreaciate the positive comments. As for me turning pro, yeh thats something that if it happens i'll take it.  Its not my main goal in life anymore, i can say it use to be a few years ago. Things have changed, i have learned alot about the sport, and being pro is not top priority for me.  I feel blessed to have the genetics i have, and i want to see what the full potential of my genetics will be.  So i will keep competing for now, learning and paying my dues as i go along.  

No worries Matt looking forward to you hitting the SABBA stage this year.  I can see you winning both the Regina show and the PA show.  The only neg. is that I will be in your weight class at Prov. and looking forward to finishing second behind you!  All I have to say is thank GOD your not over 40 and will not have to see you in the Masters!

I would love to see you do the World Q in Toronto and have you on the Canadian Team for the Worlds.  My wife is going to Toronto for as she is natural and this event is drug tested!

Train hard, and say Hi to Robby H for me!!!!

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #226 on: December 21, 2006, 09:03:50 PM »
No worries Matt looking forward to you hitting the SABBA stage this year.  I can see you winning both the Regina show and the PA show.  The only neg. is that I will be in your weight class at Prov. and looking forward to finishing second behind you!  All I have to say is thank GOD your not over 40 and will not have to see you in the Masters!

I would love to see you do the World Q in Toronto and have you on the Canadian Team for the Worlds.  My wife is going to Toronto for as she is natural and this event is drug tested!

Train hard, and say Hi to Robby H for me!!!!

Thanks bro, im making no predictions. There's always someone who shows up lookin freaky and wins the whole show.  I know i have the shape to win the show, but shape alone wont win me the show, it will come down to my condition. And that's the part i have the hardest time with. I hate doing cardio and i have a slow metabolism, so its extra hard for me to get ripped..  Will see how it goes this March, im really fouced on my realty company now and fliping houses has taken alot of time out of my day. I don't do any actual labour on the properties myself. I just have to oversee everything and make sure everyone is doing their job etc.., and handle the budget and make sure my money is being spent properly..  Still it takes its toll.. Anyways i wonder if i know who you are or if we have met? Whats your name if you don't mind me asking?

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #227 on: December 21, 2006, 09:16:26 PM »
you gotta understand that there is bullking and there is bulking as in not have enough lean muscle mass and holding lots of water and fat between the muscle and skin thus the high numbers on scale,,look at pictures where im swollen,,in 90% of them you can still see some kind of seperation,,you see that the lean muscle mass that represent 22 inch arm is there,,,trust me i got no reason to bullcrap you
now i didnt know that matt t was competing natural shows and i dont care,,i based my observations based on pictures presented here

hey dude how can u say if we can see in 90% of your pics if you aint even got any posted?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #228 on: December 21, 2006, 09:32:39 PM »
Both of you are terrible politicians with Matt avoiding and you unable to answer the question.  Are we to believe his denial of gear usage but than skirting the direct answer by blaiming others for tainting the pool as well? 

Matt, the question is simple and you're being asked again, do you use gear? 

I'm not here to try and dent your "armored" image.  We all know your not an after-hours bridge and tunnel master (you're under 6' and quite frankly, minuscule in male stature), so why hide?

Calderone delt twitch

When Matt first came here he admitted to gear usage, this was before 240 ran his campaign against Matt.  This is a fact he will deny (if you can manage to actually get him to answer the subject which wisely he avoids). 

I'm not sure about whether I would make a great politician but I know a dead horse when I see one.  There really aren't enough older members here (with decent memories) to talk too much about the fact he's admitted it before and when 240 kind of took it to a point of vindictive spite the issue was let go (240 was famously attempting to have him disqualified from a show in the week running up to it).

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #229 on: December 22, 2006, 07:01:43 AM »
Thanks bro, im making no predictions. There's always someone who shows up lookin freaky and wins the whole show.  I know i have the shape to win the show, but shape alone wont win me the show, it will come down to my condition. And that's the part i have the hardest time with. I hate doing cardio and i have a slow metabolism, so its extra hard for me to get ripped..  Will see how it goes this March, im really fouced on my realty company now and fliping houses has taken alot of time out of my day. I don't do any actual labour on the properties myself. I just have to oversee everything and make sure everyone is doing their job etc.., and handle the budget and make sure my money is being spent properly..  Still it takes its toll.. Anyways i wonder if i know who you are or if we have met? Whats your name if you don't mind me asking?

No we have not met, but I came onto the Sask BB scene in 2004 were I did my 1 st show in Yorkton.  Last year I won the Prov Masters and second in my weight class.  Showed up for Nationals and did both the Master and the 156-165 weight class.  I started lifting 3 1/2 yeras ago as a mid-life crisses (can't afford a Jag!) lol.  I'm not blessed with good shape but I rip up pretty good for an old fart.  My goal this offseason is to pack on some size and hit the stage around 172-173.  But I'm a blocky as hell but love the sport and improving each year.

Will Smith (Regina)

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #230 on: December 22, 2006, 08:20:03 AM »
ah now the truth of your jealousy comes out, i was waiting for you to start talking some smack, its about time..  1st off if i gave 2 shits about being huge right now, i would not still be competing at 170lbs..   Im in no hurry to have a 34'' waist like you, im happy with my 27.5'' contest ready waits line ;) Thats something you will never have, and im not about to sacrifice my wasit line to look like a 5'6 blocky branch warren.  The fact that you weigh 240lbs, but in your pics you look no more then 195lbs says alot, it says you have some of the shittiest genetics i have seen in many years next to Alexxx..   You are very narrow for 245lbs, to me you look like your average gym rat who's all drugged up and has bad b.o.. And post some face pics so we can see your ugly mug.

You've made numerous posts stating you think you are better than him, it took him until page 8 to respond to you and he's jealous ???

If your going to berate the guys physique then don't get upset when he does the same for you.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #231 on: December 22, 2006, 09:43:50 AM »
you can not determin who is the biggest on get big bc you don't know what everyone looks like, i know of many guys on here that dwarf all these pics and they are just gym rats.

OH MY GOD!! It is captain america. The funny thing is, that is the old gym I went to when I was in high school. Meaning some one is living in my town. hahahaha

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: December 22, 2006, 05:29:45 PM »
No we have not met, but I came onto the Sask BB scene in 2004 were I did my 1 st show in Yorkton.  Last year I won the Prov Masters and second in my weight class.  Showed up for Nationals and did both the Master and the 156-165 weight class.  I started lifting 3 1/2 yeras ago as a mid-life crisses (can't afford a Jag!) lol.  I'm not blessed with good shape but I rip up pretty good for an old fart.  My goal this offseason is to pack on some size and hit the stage around 172-173.  But I'm a blocky as hell but love the sport and improving each year.

Will Smith (Regina)

Ok Will yeh i have seen pics of you on the Sabba website. You look great bro, keep up the good work and i will see you soon.

whitewidow

« Reply #233 on: December 22, 2006, 07:10:21 PM »
Matt t is a chinegro ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: December 22, 2006, 07:10:48 PM »
Matt t is a chinegro ;D
hahahahaha, what a mixture.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: December 22, 2006, 10:46:26 PM »
Matt t is a chinegro ;D

i told you 3 times already when you PM'd me that im not a chinegro... Im Ukraine Scottish + Ghanaian mix. 

whitewidow

« Reply #236 on: December 23, 2006, 01:05:12 AM »
i told you 3 times already when you PM'd me that im not a chinegro... Im Ukraine Scottish + Ghanaian mix. 

you never told me that.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #237 on: December 23, 2006, 07:56:14 AM »

wtf is a ukraine scottish

is ghanaian african?
just push some weight!

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #238 on: December 23, 2006, 09:02:48 AM »
wtf is a ukraine scottish

Thats is the funniest thing I have ever heard. What happen three guys from different backgrounds f**k your mother at the same time?

Joe #1[Ukraine Bitch Slapper] - "Well if we all cum in her at the same time, then he can't tell what fucking background his three fathers are from"

Joe #2[Scottish Highlander] - "Great idea!"
Joe #3 [African John] - "Fucking Sweet! another kid to my collection"

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #239 on: December 23, 2006, 09:05:22 AM »
Thats is the funniest thing I have ever heard. What happen three guys from different backgrounds f**k your mother at the same time?

Joe #1[Ukraine Bitch Slapper] - "Well if we all cum in her at the same time, then he can't tell what fucking background his three fathers are from"

LOL!
just push some weight!

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: December 23, 2006, 10:32:06 AM »

lol um maybe my mom has a ukrainian father and a scottish mother, making her half ukrianian half scottish.. Then my mom had me, and my dad is from west africa "Ghana" so in the end you have a ukraine/scottish/Ghanaian mixed genetically blessed kid like me ;D.. I hope this helps kids. Class starts again at 10am ::)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: December 23, 2006, 04:19:13 PM »
  It all happened at the " Drunken  Barn Dance" of 1979.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #242 on: December 23, 2006, 04:20:46 PM »

lol um maybe my mom has a ukrainian father and a scottish mother, making her half ukrianian half scottish.. Then my mom had me, and my dad is from west africa "Ghana" so in the end you have a ukraine/scottish/Ghanaian mixed genetically blessed kid like me ;D.. I hope this helps kids. Class starts again at 10am ::)

It would make your mother half scottish and half ukrainian. Not you. You are half mexican and half ganian.
just push some weight!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: December 25, 2006, 05:29:02 PM »
Matt definately is light years ahead of anyone on this board. His genetics ie muscle shape, muscle belly length and density are a gift from his parents. Very Sergioesque. I'm impressed and I don't get impressed that often anymore.  :'( ;D

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: December 25, 2006, 05:45:59 PM »
Matt definately is light years ahead of anyone on this board. His genetics ie muscle shape, muscle belly length and density are a gift from his parents. Very Sergioesque. I'm impressed and I don't get impressed that often anymore.  :'( ;D

thanks bro.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: December 25, 2006, 09:56:53 PM »

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: December 25, 2006, 10:01:56 PM »

Oh fuck! this is comedic genious... is this original materal?? amazing

P.S  Iam still actually laughing my ass off

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: December 26, 2006, 02:26:43 AM »

HAHAHAHA An Owning of Truly Epic Proportions!

Alexander Sturm

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #248 on: January 01, 2007, 09:35:21 AM »
Well, biggest guy... ;)

Alexander Sturm

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #249 on: January 01, 2007, 09:38:02 AM »
Some more. On the left  8)