Author Topic: The biggest dude on getbig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 34103 times)

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
Re: The biggest dude on getbig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #200 on: December 20, 2006, 10:57:38 PM »

massive forearms.............. please shave that hairs under your arms
are you delusional?

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #201 on: December 20, 2006, 11:04:24 PM »
i like this thread,,

i am amazed!!! with the incapacity of some people here to see the qualitative mass on the matt guy,,,,DIET DOWN TO HIS BODYFAT% AND YOU WILL SEE HOW THE PERSON WITH THE RED HAT FOR EXAMPLE WILL HAVE 16 INCH ARMS AT BEST! there is not much mucle development there,,,just hormones and that = water and fat on some muscle that is not even close to the lean muscle mass the matt guy holds,,

now i might be mistaken and the people you show me are all 5'6 which their not! but even if they were ,,their muscle shape is a lot less impressive than the matt guy,,+ they dont hold as much size lb for lb,,,and if you knew anything about bodybuilding at the national level you would recognize how important it is.

oh and to the avgb person,,,i will bet my career but i will even make it better,,,i will bet you 10 sero kits shipped to any addy specified,,i say this guy will have a pro card IF he conntinue bodybuilding as first priority,,before he hits 30.

the guy in the red hat has 21inch arms i doubt your 16inch arm theory..as for the kits no big deal dude thats child's play in my world post some pics with all this gear i know i can and have if anyone has seen my post's in the roid forms...as for matt no one says he is small by any means looks great but biggest not a chance

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #202 on: December 20, 2006, 11:12:05 PM »
hey i guess i won thx GK for the kits oh wait they're my own kits guess i wont be needing yours tell nelson just to put the rest of the kits on hold for now

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #203 on: December 21, 2006, 01:12:58 AM »
i like this thread,,

i am amazed!!! with the incapacity of some people here to see the qualitative mass on the matt guy,,,,

The only thing people are questioning regarding Matt Tsinkorang, is why he competes in Natty organisations.

I would like to know why MattT competes there. That is all.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #204 on: December 21, 2006, 01:16:42 AM »
The only thing people are questioning regarding Matt Tsinkorang, is why he competes in Natty organisations.

-Hedge
Because he only does "light" cycles? Everyone knows you're natural until you are doing more than 2,500mg a week LOL.

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #205 on: December 21, 2006, 01:48:12 AM »

-Hedge
Matt please tell me you dont compete in natural contests?

Also how tall are you?

I would put you at around 5 ,4 or 5,5

sammy1980

• Getbig II
  • congrats to the new mr o: melvin anthony
« Reply #206 on: December 21, 2006, 03:55:26 AM »
ah now the truth of your jealousy comes out, i was waiting for you to start talking some smack, its about time..  1st off if i gave 2 shits about being huge right now, i would not still be competing at 170lbs..   Im in no hurry to have a 34'' waist like you, im happy with my 27.5'' contest ready waits line ;) Thats something you will never have, and im not about to sacrifice my wasit line to look like a 5'6 blocky branch warren.  The fact that you weigh 240lbs, but in your pics you look no more then 195lbs says alot, it says you have some of the shittiest genetics i have seen in many years next to Alexxx..   You are very narrow for 245lbs, to me you look like your average gym rat who's all drugged up and has bad b.o.. And post some face pics so we can see your ugly mug.

showing your true colors bro....cyp never said he was the best...you just came out from the blue and started to provoke the guy and when he defends himself you jump straight in..pretty pathetic. you are a very insecure person. also a documented liar.

sammy1980

• Getbig II
« Reply #207 on: December 21, 2006, 03:57:32 AM »
hahahahahahahaha, dude you're insane if you think that this guy looks 195.

sarcasm: he doesnt believe that...he is just trying to make himself feel better...he is jealous of cyp or he wouldnt be in this thread at all..same with daddywaddy, alexxx ..very insecure people. i wonder where true adonis is lol

sammy1980

• Getbig II
« Reply #208 on: December 21, 2006, 04:03:10 AM »
i like this thread,,

i am amazed!!! with the incapacity of some people here to see the qualitative mass on the matt guy,,,,DIET DOWN TO HIS BODYFAT% AND YOU WILL SEE HOW THE PERSON WITH THE RED HAT FOR EXAMPLE WILL HAVE 16 INCH ARMS AT BEST! there is not much mucle development there,,,just hormones and that = water and fat on some muscle that is not even close to the lean muscle mass the matt guy holds,,

now i might be mistaken and the people you show me are all 5'6 which their not! but even if they were ,,their muscle shape is a lot less impressive than the matt guy,,+ they dont hold as much size lb for lb,,,and if you knew anything about bodybuilding at the national level you would recognize how important it is.

oh and to the avgb person,,,i will bet my career but i will even make it better,,,i will bet you 10 sero kits shipped to any addy specified,,i say this guy will have a pro card IF he conntinue bodybuilding as first priority,,before he hits 30.

matt looks great gh15 no doubt about it, but i dont give shit if he does. the guy is a liar and very insecure person, an asshole basically so i guess he has alot in common with shawn ray not just the physique  ;)

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #209 on: December 21, 2006, 04:51:00 AM »
Nah iv been told by to many top pro's, top photographers, and judges in the industry that i have some of the best balanace and symmerty they have seen in awhile.  The fact that my arms look overly big in some pics, is that fact that they are the only body part that is pumped.. Like in all the pics u see of me in the black tank top, i was training arms so my arms were just pumped. Thats why you even admit that i look balanced in other pics, and thats because my arms are not pumped up in them.... So no the fact that some guy named Rocket on getbig tells me i have no balance or flow, is something i definetly wont consider..

Haha Rocket's face has no balance or flow let alone his physique. I was in London yesterday and I took this picture can't be sure it's him though. Don't worry about it anyway Matt, like you said too many people who aren't fat and ugly have told you you look great so you must be doing something right!

french mistake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #210 on: December 21, 2006, 05:04:39 AM »
Mr. Daddywaddy is obviously the largest guy on here. 6'6" and 240? That qualifies as just plain big. Also his body is the most balanced and proportional, hard for a guy that tall. The  other guys are big, but not as tall.

Grant Murray

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #211 on: December 21, 2006, 05:22:22 AM »
wow...this is quite the pissing contest I was just surfing through the threads and saw my pic..I'm the fat dude  ::)  with the red cap backwards, I didn't even post the pic so I'm not claiming to be the man , as for stats though, in that pic I was bulking and could give a shit about cut, I'm just shy of 280 and 6'0 my arms are 22 in that pic as well. cheers ladies.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #212 on: December 21, 2006, 06:05:35 AM »
Haha Rocket's face has no balance or flow let alone his physique. I was in London yesterday and I took this picture can't be sure it's him though. Don't worry about it anyway Matt, like you said too many people who aren't fat and ugly have told you you look great so you must be doing something right!

I never said he was doing something "wrong" -  I said he was unbalanced, a fact he seems to ardently disbelieve which is fine but the fact remains his physique does not fully flow to me.  I didn't even say that it was particularly that bad of a situation. 

Secondly, your post is a bastion of mediocrity.  From all signs you appear to possess a subpar intelligence for the gentlemans art of spewing bile (or perhaps anything but factory labour work).  I suggest sticking to posting "affirmative comments" about half naked men.  Honestly, your post is so puerile and embarassing I would consider deleting it or atleast editing it to "give it teh edge".

Look forward to your amended attempts at effrontery.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #213 on: December 21, 2006, 11:26:18 AM »
Matt please tell me you dont compete in natural contests?

Also how tall are you?

I would put you at around 5 ,4 or 5,5

MAttT competes in natural contests. Why he competes there, I have NO idea.

It would be interesting to see Matty's logic for it though.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: December 21, 2006, 12:21:51 PM »

-Hedge

matt t just has sick genetics his veins are everywhere even in offseason when he is fat, hes not human, he just trains harder than we do
A

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #215 on: December 21, 2006, 12:47:03 PM »

-Hedge

C'mon, a guy on gear is competing in natural shows?  LOL, that's like a woman claiming she's only a little pregnant. 

Matt, you have to set the record straight on this by answering the following with a simple yes or no (minor explanation applies when asked):

- Do you use gear?

- If so, why do you compete in natural shows?

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #216 on: December 21, 2006, 01:04:07 PM »
matt t just has sick genetics his veins are everywhere even in offseason when he is fat, hes not human, he just trains harder than we do

yep that and a little bit of juice or pro hormone.......... for sure
are you delusional?

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: December 21, 2006, 01:11:07 PM »

-Hedge

I have watched Matt's progress for years.  I believe he has great genes and the perfect V taper.  He is only in his mid 20's and has an awesome base to build on.  I perdict that Matt will win his wieght class at the Canadian nationals but if he stays in the Lt Middle Class he will have a tuff time winning a pro card. 

In Canada the the lightest guys now winning pro cards are Light Heavies.  They are several guys in the 200 pound range.  Matt will have to get to at least 185 to 190 to make a run at a pro card.  Size does matter at that level.

SaskBB

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #218 on: December 21, 2006, 03:03:50 PM »

true dat...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #219 on: December 21, 2006, 03:05:06 PM »
if you lifters can not see that,, according to upper body presented here,,,matt t would swip the stage with every one here,, and that dady wade come second,,,then i dont have anything to say any more about this subject.

you gotta understand that there is bullking and there is bulking as in not have enough lean muscle mass and holding lots of water and fat between the muscle and skin thus the high numbers on scale,,look at pictures where im swollen,,in 90% of them you can still see some kind of seperation,,you see that the lean muscle mass that represent 22 inch arm is there,,,trust me i got no reason to bullcrap you,,,if the guy with the red hat or the other guys had better physiqe,,id say so right here with zero problem. they dont according to the pictures presented,,

physiqe gotta be big as in lean muscle mass,,symetric-proportional, and matured/developed well inorder to have a chance at top 5 nationals or at a pro card,,,matt t has the chance,,,dady wady is too tall to have the chance but none the less phenominal physiqe,,the others,,keep working at it because as long as you alive  you can improve so dont ever give up

now i didnt know that matt t was competing natural shows and i dont care,,i based my observations based on pictures presented here
fallen angel

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #220 on: December 21, 2006, 04:05:44 PM »
if you lifters can not see that,, according to upper body presented here,,,matt t would swip the stage with every one here,, and that dady wade come second,,,then i dont have anything to say any more about this subject.

you gotta understand that there is bullking and there is bulking as in not have enough lean muscle mass and holding lots of water and fat between the muscle and skin thus the high numbers on scale,,look at pictures where im swollen,,in 90% of them you can still see some kind of seperation,,you see that the lean muscle mass that represent 22 inch arm is there,,,trust me i got no reason to bullcrap you,,,if the guy with the red hat or the other guys had better physiqe,,id say so right here with zero problem. they dont according to the pictures presented,,

physiqe gotta be big as in lean muscle mass,,symetric-proportional, and matured/developed well inorder to have a chance at top 5 nationals or at a pro card,,,matt t has the chance,,,dady wady is too tall to have the chance but none the less phenominal physiqe,,the others,,keep working at it because as long as you alive  you can improve so dont ever give up

now i didnt know that matt t was competing natural shows and i dont care,,i based my observations based on pictures presented here

I really don't see a lot of people criticising mattT's physique all that much. 

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #221 on: December 21, 2006, 04:34:37 PM »
I really don't see a lot of people criticising mattT's physique all that much. 

Correct, but I do see a lot of people asking why Matt competes in natural competitions AND Matt avoiding to answer the question.

4am club mirrors

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #222 on: December 21, 2006, 04:58:12 PM »

physiqe gotta be big as in lean muscle mass,,symetric-proportional, and matured/developed well inorder to have a chance at top 5 nationals or at a pro card,,,matt t has the chance,,,dady wady is too tall to have the chance but none the less phenominal physiqe,,the others,,keep working at it because as long as you alive  you can improve so dont ever give up

Thanks gh and Saskbb,  i appreaciate the positive comments. As for me turning pro, yeh thats something that if it happens i'll take it.  Its not my main goal in life anymore, i can say it use to be a few years ago. Things have changed, i have learned alot about the sport, and being pro is not top priority for me.  I feel blessed to have the genetics i have, and i want to see what the full potential of my genetics will be.  So i will keep competing for now, learning and paying my dues as i go along.  

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #223 on: December 21, 2006, 05:37:51 PM »
Correct, but I do see a lot of people asking why Matt competes in natural competitions AND Matt avoiding to answer the question.

4am club mirrors

Thats a really old issue.  He's got nothing really to say to it.  Is he still competing in natural competitions? surely not.

When it came up the first time he denied being a gear user, then he pointed out that everybody else was doing it. 

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #224 on: December 21, 2006, 05:54:07 PM »
Thats a really old issue.  He's got nothing really to say to it.  Is he still competing in natural competitions? surely not.

When it came up the first time he denied being a gear user, then he pointed out that everybody else was doing it. 

Both of you are terrible politicians with Matt avoiding and you unable to answer the question.  Are we to believe his denial of gear usage but than skirting the direct answer by blaiming others for tainting the pool as well? 

Matt, the question is simple and you're being asked again, do you use gear? 

I'm not here to try and dent your "armored" image.  We all know your not an after-hours bridge and tunnel master (you're under 6' and quite frankly, minuscule in male stature), so why hide?

Calderone delt twitch